Thread: socioninfo test results

Creepy-random lurker guy

Default socion.info test results

My understanding of socionics is still a little unrefined, as I've only been at it a few of weeks. I've been lurking around this forum soaking in the info, as well as perusing other sites, but, as you well know, the english information is limited. I took the socion.info test, and am pretty confident I understand how to interpret the results, but I thought I'd give you guys a stab at it.

http://socion.info/cgi-bin/beta3test...687590549.html

I'll still be around (might actually get around to registering someday) to answer any questions.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logical-intuitive Intratim, .
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought that might be the case, but I was seeing a possible case for ILE as well. The type by modes threw me off a bit, but I suppose that's why there are multiple types of results.
    That faith makes blessed under certain circumstances, that blessedness does not make of a fixed idea a true idea, that faith moves no mountains but puts mountains where there are none: a quick walk through a madhouse enlightens one sufficiently about this. (A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.) - Friedrich Nietzsche