Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Delta Music Thread

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be honest, I just wanna liven up this thread... Ass-less leather chaps for you all! (and some NeFi that probably makes you ISTps wish you had different duals...)

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    To be honest, I just wanna liven up this thread... Ass-less leather chaps for you all! (and some NeFi that probably makes you ISTps wish you had different duals...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G4O5AMSevc
    ugh seriously?
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    ugh seriously?
    If there's a song playing in hell, that might be it.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean, I didn't even have to play the video and I could already see/hear the whole thing.

Wasn't there a shot of her sitting on a cannon/gun or something? I really don't want to have to watch it just to see that part. Just tell me if I'm right or not.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    I mean, I didn't even have to play the video and I could already see/hear the whole thing.

Wasn't there a shot of her sitting on a cannon/gun or something? I really don't want to have to watch it just to see that part. Just tell me if I'm right or not.
    You are 100% right, tereg.

There's a Cher-on-gun shot at approx 1:00, and then a quick segue into a 30-second ass shot... Fortunately for viewers: like many ENFp women of her age, Cher is in very good shape.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure how much of this song is Delta if at all but it's something I like.

Little Dragon - Constant Surprises

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of this thread is filled by delta irrationals. It's actually a bit difficult for me to find examples of ESTjish music. The concept itself is a vaguely paradoxical.
    I'm not sure each of the following is quite it, but somewhere in the midst of it all, there's a grain of truth.

Tangerine Dream - Ricochet 1/2

Daft Punk- Around The World

The KLF - Justified And Ancient

Gil Evans Orchestra

Ella Fitzgerald : One note Samba (scat singing) 1969

Rammstein - Seemann

Heinz Ketchup jingle commercial!
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sarah McLachlan - Ice Cream

ETA: is that video something from The X-Files? I've never liked that actually...
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l9-B4uq0zY
    hahaha, wow, that was random. I think ESTjs prefer music that are less lyrical, and upbeat, such as dance music or instrumental.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sereno View Post
    hahaha, wow, that was random. I think ESTjs prefer music that are less lyrical, and upbeat, such as dance music or instrumental.
    To be honest about the selection, Ella Fitzgerald is more probably an INFj and the insipid jingle is really more of an ENTj thing, but I tried to run the gamut of experience that being ESTj is about, and that is the extreme border of it, a bit like the KLF communicates something about EJ Si. Less lyrical seems correct. I'd say that being ESTj is not an upbeat thing quite the opposite, but it's also not about wallowing in depression, more of a determined seriousness, communicating the underlying emotional state through hiding it, but acting according to it. I'm not making a statement that Sinead O'Connor is ESTj, but the way she sings communicates something about being ESTj. A passion without passion if you get my drift. Eric Clapton communicates most of these things very well. Of course blues as a musical style is quite representative as a whole, now that I think of it. The background of work-songs, ancient tribal rhytms, quite ESTj territory really.

The following is a description of an enneagram stacking on the forum:
    "These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are quietly intense, but to others may seem oblivious to the greater social world around them, instead favoring personal interests. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other's condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant's surface formality. Somewhat hesitant to enter new relationships, they instead preserve the select few enduring bonds they carefully form along the way. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking."

This could easily be just called a description of an ESTj, though it may describe other types as well. Anyway, Clapton is a thinking, quietly determined musician with skill but a mountain of personal failures.

But somehow, in the middle of that seriousness, there has to be an element of playfulness of some kind. Rammstein shows it in the puns of the lyrics, other bands show it more directly, in the music. Also there has to be a mixture of experimentation and the tried and true, the solid. A lack of a direct message would also be preferrable. The musician is just the performer. Also an element of repetitiveness, variations of a single melody, would be preferrable, instead of a long continuous development throughout a song.

Grieg's 'In the hall of the mountain King' has many of these elements. Grieg himself meant the song as a kind of parody. But I'm not quite sure in what exact way. This could be understood many ways.

Nothing else to say right now.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ESTj father loves these songs:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sereno View Post
    Does not have to necessarily be upbeat, but I happen to enjoy this kind of music a lot. But my tastes are fairly diverse. If it is pleasing to the ears, I like it.

On the sidenote, "Tangerine Dream - Ricochet 1/2" sounds like something The Knife would make though the former is a bit more 'busy':

The Knife - Silent Shout

I heard this in House and liked it a lot:
    Matthew Ryan - Follow the Leader

Ceci n'est pas une eii.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be honest about the selection, Ella Fitzgerald is more probably an INFj and the insipid jingle is really more of an ENTj thing, but I tried to run the gamut of experience that being ESTj is about, and that is the extreme border of it, a bit like the KLF communicates something about EJ Si. Less lyrical seems correct. I'd say that being ESTj is not an upbeat thing quite the opposite, but it's also not about wallowing in depression, more of a determined seriousness, communicating the underlying emotional state through hiding it, but acting according to it. I'm not making a statement that Sinead O'Connor is ESTj, but the way she sings communicates something about being ESTj. A passion without passion if you get my drift. Eric Clapton communicates most of these things very well. Of course blues as a musical style is quite representative as a whole, now that I think of it. The background of work-songs, ancient tribal rhytms, quite ESTj territory really.

The following is a description of an enneagram stacking on the forum:
    "These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are quietly intense, but to others may seem oblivious to the greater social world around them, instead favoring personal interests. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other's condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant's surface formality. Somewhat hesitant to enter new relationships, they instead preserve the select few enduring bonds they carefully form along the way. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking."

This could easily be just called a description of an ESTj, though it may describe other types as well. Anyway, Clapton is a thinking, quietly determined musician with skill but a mountain of personal failures.

But somehow, in the middle of that seriousness, there has to be an element of playfulness of some kind. Rammstein shows it in the puns of the lyrics, other bands show it more directly, in the music. Also there has to be a mixture of experimentation and the tried and true, the solid. A lack of a direct message would also be preferrable. The musician is just the performer. Also an element of repetitiveness, variations of a single melody, would be preferrable, instead of a long continuous development throughout a song.

Grieg's 'In the hall of the mountain King' has many of these elements. Grieg himself meant the song as a kind of parody. But I'm not quite sure in what exact way. This could be understood many ways.

Nothing else to say right now.
    Hmmm. How about this?

Hurt:

Deftones - Change (In the House of Flies)

Frustration:

Nonpoint - Bullet with a Name

I'm not sure about this one:

Movement - LCD Soundsystem

Maybe this is too much thinking about feelings:

Homesick - The Vines

Humorous?:

Beastie Boys - Body Movin'

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Little People - Moon

I heard this song for the first time today. I almost cried listening to this song. Just... mm... something about this music.

Whoever did this video did a great job, I think. The song is a bit longer than the video, but you get the point I think.

Powerful stuff.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@tuturututu,
    Excellent songs, I like your father's taste.

@greeter: thanks, the knife was great

@sereno: uhh, I don't feel particularly good about most of those songs. Beastie boys is nice and fun though.

This is a good thread. Thank you everyone, good choices and wonderful music mostly.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The house-ish songs on this page are reminding me of some of my all-time trance favorites

Alex Bartlett feat. Anthya - Touch The Sun (Duende Vocal Remix)

Ilse DeLange - The Great Escape (Armin van Buuren Remix)

Mike Shiver feat. Elevation - Hurricane

Matt Hardwick vs. Smith & Pledger - Connected (Original Mix)

INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@tuturututu,

@greeter: thanks, the knife was great
    Glad you liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by SmilingEyes
    This is a good thread. Thank you everyone, good choices and wonderful music mostly.
    Likewise.
    Ceci n'est pas une eii.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of this thread is filled by delta irrationals. It's actually a bit difficult for me to find examples of ESTjish music. The concept itself is a vaguely paradoxical.
    I'm not sure each of the following is quite it, but somewhere in the midst of it all, there's a grain of truth.

Tangerine Dream - Ricochet 1/2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_QXc5duq-4

Daft Punk- Around The World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWMM8EmMZ-E

The KLF - Justified And Ancient
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8TLxa9Icc8

Gil Evans Orchestra
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO4YS8nVBvE

Ella Fitzgerald : One note Samba (scat singing) 1969
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbL9vr4Q2LU

Rammstein - Seemann
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j2m0BbLpWc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l9-B4uq0zY
    lmao. your post is ESTj.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=2lk4EUzsC-g
    Mira (ISTp) from Ladytron singing 'Black Cat' + a lot of pictures of her.
    The way she changes - from being calm and not smiling at all to being somewhat cheerful and doing funny things that no one have never expected she can - is truly amazing.
    IEE. subtype.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jeff Buckley - Lilac Wine
    (had an IxTP friend who liked it a lot)

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=5akAxHJO5Tg

Fiona Apple - Sleep to Dream
    could be a song for ESTJ ?? i would sing it myself but... i don't have my feet on the ground

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=stuyVj8IOPg

Jacques Brel - Quand on n'a que l'amour
    Very idealistic and hopeful lyrics. On this video, there is a translation... which doesn't make justice to the real version, but anyway.

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=cN5iaxa93rQ

When we have only love
    To offer as a share
    On the day of the great voyage
    Which is our Great Love

when we have only love
    My love, you and I
    For joy to burst out
    In every hour and every day

when we have only love
    to live out our promises
    with no other wealth
    Than our never ending hope

when we have only hope
    to furnish with marvellous things
    and to cover with sunlight
    the ugly suburbs

when we have only love
    as only reason,
    only song,
    and only help

when we have only love
    to clothe bold men,
    poor people and ruffians
    in velvet coats

when we have only love
    to offer as a prayer
    for the suffering of the earth
    like a simple troubadour.

when we have only love
    to offer to those very ones
    whose only fight
    is to look for the light

when we have only love
    to trace out a path
    and compel fate
    at each crossroad

when we have only love
    to speak to canons
    and nothing but a song
    to persuade a war drum

Then with nothing
    but the strength of love
    we shall hold in our hands,
    friends,
    the whole world.

(slightly different from the one on the video which i find very litteral. I've looked for the accurate translation of "Quand" but found nothing and let "When". It's not the right word but... grumpf)

loved the songs you have posted, especially Regina Spektor, Royksopp and Ladytron. I had the Sinead O'Connor song already in my computer. And yes, she wanted to be ordered as a priest, it's been a loud, long and stormy argument with the Vatican.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zero 7 - Red Dust

INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Linalee

Many points to you and thanks for bringing Fiona Apple to my attention. Hadn't seen her videos before, had sort of ignored her. There's something there. Interesting sound.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's something there
    What's there ?
    I've read some of your posts, you're a LSE, right ? As an EII, I'm interested in your point of view. LSEs are a real enigma to me.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Linalee View Post
    What's there ?
    I've read some of your posts, you're a LSE, right ? As an EII, I'm interested in your point of view. LSEs are a real enigma to me.
    It's difficult to express what I see in her. Firstly, the music is sort of "melancholy" (in the general meaning of the word). Secondly, an absence of Fe. Her tone is downplayed. But I'm not sure I quite catch the meaning behind her "message" that is if there is one. My feeling of her, faulty as it may be, is that she's probably some INTx. Something about her music does reach out to me though. But the way she looks withdrawn seems ... impotent in a way quite unlike how I feel. In my worst moments of feeling down, I might feel something similar to what she seems to be like constantly. I still think there's a wall between how I feel and what her music is about. But I'm not sure how high those walls are. There are some pretty low depths in the middle of the ESTj experience as well, and I try to stay out of those. Anyway, I like her, and there are elements of her music that really speak to me, but also others that don't.

ESTj... ...
    I'm not sure trying to understand me or other ESTjs is likely to be a fruitful enterprise. But you're free to try if you will.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Possibly Delta

Big Country - "Chance"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij0Wa1sdXOw

Big Country - "In A Big Country"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkr_2G3Jlko

Big Country - "Harvest Home"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deelprC1w8c
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta

http://www.imeem.com/people/b-q0sZ/m...me_feet_remix/
    - laid back and chill.

ESTj? -- Uyama Hitero "Climbed Mountain"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te9cXw8k-Ww
    - this song kind of reminds me of the feeling I get at work, when I'm working with others. A sort of building of energy.

Delta - Introtims? -- Men at Work "Overkill"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcu7OCIqlqE

Delta club music: Pascal Dafoe "Detroit (Original Mix)"
    http://www.imeem.com/itishere/music/..._original_mix/
    Very smooth, subdued, but I think a certain style and Si-ness to it. Sometimes this song comes to mind as I'm moving throughout the day or moving through crowds of people. Just sort of gliding through towards my next destination.

EII -- Tsutchie - fat jon "Two Messages"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlVZx1Gv8Sk
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Linalee The Do - Lovely! Remembered I actually had one song in my playlist from them. Most of my friends are annoyed by her voice but I like it for whatever reason .
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's up with the youtube links?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    What's up with the youtube links?
    I believe there's an option to turn that feature on or off each time you post - in the box that says "Additional Options". UDP may have that option unchecked.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    I believe there's an option to turn that feature on or off each time you post - in the box that says "Additional Options". UDP may have that option unchecked.
    Oh ok, I wasn't aware of it, but it's a cool feature to have.
    Last edited by Park; 11-12-2008 at 10:46 PM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Possibly Delta

Big Country - "Chance"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij0Wa1sdXOw

Big Country - "In A Big Country"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkr_2G3Jlko

Big Country - "Harvest Home"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deelprC1w8c
    God I loved Big Country! They were my favorite group for a time. Still love em.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm curious - how do you determine what a certain type's music is? The lyrics? The general feel of it? How well it resonates with you, either in words or sound? The reactions you have toward it?

I would like to contribute somehow, but I'm not exactly sure how.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think there are any strict guidelines.

I've posted some things that generally seem to have a "delta feel", or, remind me of a particular delta type.

For example: Ai Otsuka's "Strawberry Jam"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlkfM-fuGXI
    It's very light and bright, and positvely effusing emotions. Seems like sort of Fe+Si, (I think Ai is typed as ISFp). It seems to exhibit a sort of "alpha-fun-lightheartedness", and pleasantness, so I'd say it is an alpha song.
    ((The song is actually about waking up next to your special someone))

The delta equivalent of that, perhaps, could be posted here.
    But I think it's not really that easy.... not every song is just "one" type of thing, or type, or quadra, or anything at all, necessarily.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta

http://www.imeem.com/people/b-q0sZ/m...me_feet_remix/
    - laid back and chill.

ESTj? -- Uyama Hitero "Climbed Mountain"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te9cXw8k-Ww
    - this song kind of reminds me of the feeling I get at work, when I'm working with others. A sort of building of energy.

Delta - Introtims? -- Men at Work "Overkill"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcu7OCIqlqE

Delta club music: Pascal Dafoe "Detroit (Original Mix)"
    http://www.imeem.com/itishere/music/..._original_mix/
    Very smooth, subdued, but I think a certain style and Si-ness to it. Sometimes this song comes to mind as I'm moving throughout the day or moving through crowds of people. Just sort of gliding through towards my next destination.

All of these songs are relatively subdued. Even the club music is not really "POW vibrant" or explosive, it's just sort of smooth. When I showed Kam it, he thought something was missing, heh, which is maybe indicative of a lack of Fe? I don't know.

That's not that delta music can't be emotional or powerful. Probably more so that there is a certain sincerity or solemness to those emotions; not treating emotions flippantly.

Another characteristic may be a sense of easygoing-ness, and not too much tension or drama. - ES Posthumus - probably not delta. That doesn't mean a delta can't enjoy the song - I like to listen to it now and then.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow that's a nice song... how come you suggest EII for it?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's calm and sincere. You could probably put it as some other types, but it reminds me of the good INFj friends I have. You could also say it is fairly low energy and not excessively expressive, somewhat subdued. A little delicate, soft. A little vulnerable. Sort of makes it seem like an "infantile" that needs a "caregiver".

I don't see it as any sort of T type, or probably any S. Closest perhaps being ISFp. It doesn't strike me as gamma. Maybe INFp as it's a little bit mystical or intuitive, but it seems rather plain in a (good) sort of INFj way. Simple.

Those are some thoughts to why it may be INFj.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    - ES Posthumus - probably not delta. That doesn't mean a delta can't enjoy the song - I like to listen to it now and then.
    I love listening to it, but I'm quite disappointed with their newest album - the songs seem to be musically repetitve, there is no inventiveness like in 'Unearthed'. Maybe that's only my impression.

I think the composer of Narnia's soundtrack can be ISTp/ESTj.
    IEE. subtype.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    I'm curious - how do you determine what a certain type's music is? The lyrics? The general feel of it? How well it resonates with you, either in words or sound? The reactions you have toward it?

I would like to contribute somehow, but I'm not exactly sure how.
    I admit I pay more attention to the lyrics. What's said and how it's said. Then the music has to invoke deep feelings in me or keep me on my toes.
    The clip is less interesting, as i'm not a very visual person.

As far as i'm concerned, less is more. The simpler the music, the more powerful the message.

Concerning The Do : it's complete chance that i bumped into this song ! i like it more every day. i've watched an interview, they are a real couple, i may think ENFP male and ISTP female. They speak french (!!) so i've enjoyed it immensely. The lyrics of "On my shoulders" make me think of an ISTP anyway.

- ES Posthumus - probably not delta.
    Easy way of trapping your prey into your music, and also very obvious. Linear thing... but that's just my opinion.
    Sooooo... UDP, you are a gamma ?

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast