Scientific study of a phenomenon called a "sixth sense" which combines multiple conscious and unconscious information, bringing it into consciousness. They've actually identified the area of the brain responsible.

http://www.scienceblog.com/cms/node/7036

<sarcasm>I FIND THIS INCREDIBLE NEWS!!!! Let's incorporate this information into socionics....I say we call it 'intuition'.</sarcasm>

I think this is a scary time in the world. Although psychologists and the people before them have been finding conclusions they can't prove, it appears we are getting to the technology where neurologist scientists come to conclusions psychologists have already made(see Jung, 1910 or 1920 or something for intuition).

I say we get on this in American and blow MBTI out of the water. Similar studys have also been done in Socionics journals in Cyrillic but we can't read them over here.

I plan to do something about it, and I want people who really want to help. Let's bring Socionics and psychology in general into the public consciousness and schools along with new neurological scientific studys to prove what we have already been saying. But let's work with the existing Socionists in the other parts of the world by translating their works.

Who's with me?