Thread: Dual relationships and business

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dual relationships and business

Are dual relations effective for doing business together, for example an INTj and ESFj having a business relationship?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this relates to what N.Hill said in Think and Grow Rich. Basically, the love for and of a woman can make or break a man.

An ESFj could be the underlying reason why the INTj excels though strategically making use of other relations such as Mirror and Activity which can be useful in "starting-up".

In brief:

The love of an ESFj, the stimulation of an ISFp, the constructive critisism of an ENTp. An Alpha Quadra business team. You get the idea, other types may help but the relationships won't be as integral i would imagine.

I can say from experience, don't believe that your dual will make your dreams come true unless you both share the same goals. Also, don't let the 'magical bubble' you share keep you from making other relations. No one man is an island, No one couple is an island, we are all interconnected and therefore valuable to one another in specific ways.
    Remember to keep things simple and not any simpler like Einstein once said.