Thread: Is it possible for any "good" intertype relations to be bad in reality??

Creepy-ms k

Default Is it possible for any "good" intertype relations to be bad in reality??

If two people have a dual or identity relationship and had different values, beliefs, etc. would they still get along? Im not really talking about getting along better than people who have conflicting relations AND ALSO have different beliefs, etc. I guess what would constitute getting along would be if you don't mind being in a relationship with them for an extended period of time, don't have trouble understanding them during a conversation, etc.

I have been reassessing how i've typed someone in my family whom I had some conflict with. I have been getting more confused and have been wondering if he wasn't my identical ! and then I began wondering about why I would be having this type of conflict with an identical. I have noticed that I have had some feelings of repulsion with people whom i believed to be my identical-- i see points that i'd rather not have in myself, perhaps. it's all very confusing.

Sorry if theres a bit too much personal info here. But one's upbringing and factors besides the type we're born with is sort of personal. It's what would be most evidently different between me and my family member-- we've had different upbringing, and that'd be the next thing to examine after type maybe.

Creepy-ms k

Default Re: is it possible for any "good" relations to be

*still get along under any external circumstances which have formed who they are

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If two people have a dual or identity relationship and had different values, beliefs, etc. would they still get along?
    Nope.

And you might be confusiong your Quasi-identical for your identical..
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure some ISFps are drug addict necropheliacs. I don't think our functional compatibility would save that relationship.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, i guess im asking more about.. some kind of mutual understanding or comfort around a person. Like, relationship implies something romantic and longlasting, but that's not necessary to postulate?

my questions are about where type ends and individual begins, more often than than not.

i dont think ive ever met my dual. the closest is if I have met my conflicting partner.