Thread: Bandit on the loose - INTjs and ESFps

Creepy-ESFp Bandit

Default Bandit on the loose - INTjs and ESFps

Why are the ESFp so effective with the ladies but the INTj's are not?
    What makes the INTj so cool? What makes you think the INTj is better than the ESFp?
    How DARE YOU???
    The ESFp's are the best type!!! Tell me they are not!!!
    I DARE YOU!!!
    The ESFp Bandit!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahahahahaha LOOK AT MY SIGN
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Bandit on the loose

Quote Originally Posted by ESFp Bandit
    What makes the INTj so cool? What makes you think the INTj is better than the ESFp?
    How DARE YOU???
    I DARE YOU!!!
    The ESFp Bandit!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hehe
    ENFP - Ethical Subtype.
    In touch with semireality.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jeeeeeeeeeeesus, no wonder we "conflict".

Hedonism vs Ascetism (at least until one or both looks the other way albeit for a short time)

And just to prove that we "conflict", here's a strong (opposing) Ti-Ne statement coming from an INTj like me that may directly provoke (though i'm not trying to start an argument) the weak (opposing) Fe-Ti functions in the ESFp...

"There is no best type since typology is merely a system overlayed onto people for the process of understanding them that bit better, you can become an expert on type that eventually it becomes subconscious and you don't need it, i believe the ESFp has little or no need for Socionics because they are the natural "Ambassador" type able to get on with anyone without thinking about it. Guess who they conflict with though, the INTj who in their eyes thinks too much and they can't deal with it as much as the INTj isn't "alive" enough for the Se dominant ESFp."

If that hasn't provoked a reaction, i'll eat my hat hehe.

Ps. To any ESFp's, this post is just a game to test your reactions, to prove the existence of a "conflicting relation" as theoretically described by Socionics.

Ps. Ps. Complete opposites such as this don't work if at all well due to the rational/irrational functional difference. Don't get me wrong, plenty of marriages have been conflicting relations, they just didn't know why hence a need arises for Socionics to perhaps justify their seperation.

Ps. Ps. Ps. As peaceful as this post was, i can now conclude that i wrote it as a direct RE-ACTION to the original post that clearly hit me where it hurts, a strong Se attitude with a weak Ti argument hence my need to "set the record's straight", fun for everyone else, futile in me trying to change the ESFp's mind though d'oh!
    Remember to keep things simple and not any simpler like Einstein once said.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How DARE YOU???
    I DARE YOU!!!
    The ESFp Bandit!!!
    I don't think there would be an ESFp on this forum. I don't think an ESFp would care about socionics. I don't think ESFp's would ask such precise logical questions. You must study them closer before immitating.[/quote]