Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: INTJs-Revealing one's emotions

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ I am sure you understand that such a complaint does not mean the same thing from all women. Experiment is a good way to put it... don't ever take the results of one experiment to mean too much.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

of course INTjs can have successful relationships. in fact, i think when we get it right, we get it amazingly right, better than the mediocre average-right that most people settle for. takes a bit longer maybe, to find someone with sufficient possibility, but not impossible.

which type would suit you best depends, i think, on your personal 'stamp' of INTjness + personal life and upbringing - what do you, the unique you, need most from another? i think certain types would not suit under nearly all circumstances (like, i dunno, an ESFp), but a few compatible types can suit you more as a mate, than even your dual, depending on you. it's not necessary to focus only on ESFjs!

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

of course INTjs can have successful relationships. in fact, i think when we get it right, we get it amazingly right, better than the mediocre average-right that most people settle for. takes a bit longer maybe, to find someone with sufficient possibility, but not impossible.

which type would suit you best depends, i think, on your personal 'stamp' of INTjness + personal life and upbringing - what do you, the unique you, need most from another? i think certain types would not suit under nearly all circumstances (like, i dunno, an ESFp), but a few compatible types can suit you more as a mate, than even your dual, depending on you. it's not necessary to focus only on ESFjs!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone mentioned 'Se anxiety' and I was wondering if somebody could tell me what that is?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hector
    Someone mentioned 'Se anxiety' and I was wondering if somebody could tell me what that is?
    Being worried about just going for it. Se () is INTj's Point of Least Resistance.

A Place within a Place in the Universe Where they will never suspect. *Cackles like a witch.*
    TIM
    EII H-Ne
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a deeply emotional person, but it takes me a lot of time to process and put words around what I'm feeling in the moment. If I try to do it prematurely, I won't share everything. It's not quite holding back on a conscious level, but it's more not being ready, and there's more lying beneath the surface that I haven't had time to think about. It becomes more conscious when people try to push past boundaries before I'm ready because it leaves me in an unwanted place of vulnerability. Successful relationships are indeed possible, but different types go about it differently. Some types need to take it slower than others, and while we are all social creatures, an overly emotional environment can be stressful and alien to some.

I'm reluctant to get close to people off the bat. When it comes to close friends, I'm opened to other people sharing their emotions with me, but I'm reluctant to do the sharing myself. When I'm just being casually polite, and communicating with people in my own way, others have accused me of being too distant, and it's not intentional. When people try to pry emotions out of me, it's like pulling teeth.
    xII se PoLR, 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so

Phlegmatic-Melancholic |RCoAI| Fascinator| Newtype-secondary| LEFVl|

#JusticeforJeb_, Water Sheep did nothing wrong, High Inquisitor Of Council of Water Sheep and Water Sheep's protector

Make things right? Who are we to decide when things are right and when they need to be fixed?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12