Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive
look over the functions again... ESTps and ESTjs use completely different functions... are you good at explaining things? feel a propensity to protect others? do you feel like you're controlling? do you joke around in the kind of pat on the back way (if that makes any sense)? are you good at knowing what needs to be done, telling people to do it and getting it done? are you still somewhat laid back during this process? do you consider yourself hard-working; especially making sure you're consistent with your morals?

OR
are you more out for yourself; you figure if you don't take it someone else will. Are you able to get along with pretty much anyone? Are you able to get a whole bunch of people together? Are you somewhat forgiving vs. resolute in your values/beliefs? do you seem to know a lot of people everywhere you go and everyone knows you? is it sometimes a little too easy for you to screw people over? Do you like money, power, prestige, and other materialistic things which are your main motivators that drive you in life?

These may seem a little obvious and you've probably thought about them but still... might help...
Basically, LALL, you said it in the first sentence. And did you not read what I said? It is exactly the same as what you have said. It's not a consideration between SLE and LSE. LSEs are very admirable, but I'd be lying if I said I was one. From a dichotomical point of view, it's very likely that I am an ESTJ in MBTT. But concerning socionics, the likelihood of my being a Delta full stop is low.