Thread: Inner guides

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Inner guides

I would like to know more about the phenomena of inner guides. It apears that Jung had one. Some web sites I stumbled on say that Jung was into occult (google it).
    Jung has communicated with these guides. He had one personal guide through life named Philemon. He helped him with plenty of advice. I don't know the details. Some sites identify them as demons or spirits.
    http://www.prometheustrust.co.uk/Mea...cal_terms.html

I know vaguely that the term 'inner guide' is used in various New Age teachings, seminars and books.

Don't think I'm mad or anything, I'm just trying to figure out what's going on.

I have one guide too . I deny it, curse it, hate it. I spoke with it recently, but now I try to avoid it.

I would like to hear from you if you have your personal 'inner guides'. Do you speak with them? How do you feel about them? How do you judge them?

Creepy-chosen

I have a guide but my guide is the Holy Spirit. Once when I was fasting Jesus showed me the man that I would marry and the kids that I would have. It was amazing...I never expected to have such a beautiful family. My kids look nothing like I would have expected... it's good God showed them to me before I ever got pregnant. And I've had A LOT of other prophetic visions/dreams.

My experiences have been really cool. If anyone wants to try it just call out to Jesus and say, "if you are real then manifest yourself to me. I'll give you my life and fill me with your holy spirit." You have to be serious though...my grandfather did this before he died.

Before that he had other guides (demons) and they would talk to him but they torture you after awhile. And yeah, the Philemon Jung was referring to is a demon (aka fallen angel).

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I've got a prophetic vision too, my mind was filled without absolutely nothing except a feeling of meeting god. Just happens every dopamine receptor in my brain was "occupied" at the moment. A few minutes later my brain started working again and started to try to comprehend the experience. Started to associate afterwards from my firing synapses my 'experience' with associations from my memory with images relating to 'god'. Went crazy for about 6 months, realized I was crazy and there was no god. Strange thing is you sound more crazy than I ever was.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BTW Jung was talking about a dream god, what he believed to be an archetypal spirit guide. When he was asleep. Not seeing shit when he was awake. Go get some help.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hmm

No, I read somewhere that Jung talked to the guide while awake. I read that he walked around the garden talking to it. It gave him plenty of advice and visions.

People with intuition process information in a different way that sensorics. They have visions, but are still concentrated on surrounding. I for example, when I have a vision, I'm concentrated on it, but I also see and hear in the background things like keyboard typing, noises from cars outside, and so on.

When I talked to the guide, I paid more attention to visions than to surrounding. I heard a voice from inside talking on his own. Now I don't talk to it anymore, neither do I listen to it anymore.

I know that I'm not crazy. I'm a average student, living in a average family, worrying about exams, girls, money. I go swimming, go out with pals... However, this phenomena of inner guides has to be clear to me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default inner guides

I have a guide but my guide is the Holy Spirit. Once when I was fasting Jesus showed me the man that I would marry and the kids that I would have.
    I'm no religion expert and I haven't read lots of books on this subject but what I've noticed is that the inner guide speaks without shame. It even curses sometimes, sometimes glorifies something, sometime is unsure, sometime is speaking jibberish. It also say he/she/it is a Holy Spirit, sometimes it says to me that he/she/it is a demon...

I'm no madman. I'm stable and behave properly, but this voice has been with me quite a while (4-5 years). Now I decided to not listen to it anymore.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ....

It's like having a tv set in your head which frequently changes channels. Visions are unstable. Only rare ones are stable. I can choose to watch them or not, but they are useless. I see no value in any of these visions.

I don't want to give them any meaning.

I have visions of me being in high places with famous people, sometimes I'm interviewed and so on. It just may show that I'm not too famous (ENTP???).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intuition of potentials allows you to overlay possibilities onto your environment. For example I have with dominant , I can use it to feel stresses in materials and avoid danger caused by physics, because I can visualize the physics invovled. If I am about to shoot somethign with a BB gun I can visualize th epotential damage, not in my head but a feeling of what it could be in the environment itself. Thats what extraverted functions do. allows you to model things with many truths at the same time. You can model people speaking or a ball falling on the car thats is passing you, while you drive, and what would happen to that car. You can model the desires that you lack. ENTP's have a grandiose sense of self and would fit a profile of a compensatory narcesist, so taking that into account their visions might involve them speaking to a high authority as if they were a friend, or them committing certain crimes which give them a sense of power. It is pretty much using any resource they have to make up for their lacking. and a good immagination can do that quite well. It substitutes for a real reality. The problem though is that if in the real reality there is nothing good going on, one might focus way to much on the imaginary to the point of becoming detached from reality or "loosing it".
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany