Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Personal description of myself ---

Creepy-

fddsf

Creepy-marcus the maniac

"yea" is your best line of defense so far.

dont even try coming at me if youre just going to be a pussy about it after i put you in your place. lil bitch. youre just a zit faced geek. irl id wrap my hands around your pencil neck and ring you out like a wet towel.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

marcus, what's your type?
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Creepy-

fds

Creepy-marcus the maniac

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Don't you realise that this is how you're embarrassing yourself? You're actually making me cringe reading this stuff. Feel free to come visit me and strangle me if you like. I'd actually be interested to see how you conduct yourself in person.
    it's impossible to embarass yourself when you dont give a fuck what people think.

you should be more concerned with getting some treatment for the acne on your face rather than being interested in me. now hit the weights and start eating some food so you arent such a pencil neck geek. you might actually look somewhat human.

Creepy-marcus the maniac

Quote Originally Posted by marcus the maniac
    "yea" is your best line of defense so far.

dont even try coming at me if youre just going to be a pussy about it after i put you in your place. lil bitch. youre just a zit faced geek. irl id wrap my hands around your pencil neck and ring you out like a wet towel.
    Don't you realise that this is how you're embarrassing yourself? You're actually making me cringe reading this stuff. Feel free to come visit me and strangle me if you like. I'd actually be interested to see how you conduct yourself in person.
    actually, in my circle...this is embarassing you. i made you my bitch. shit all over you. sonned you. and youre only reply is "yea "

lil punk. come see me in real life. ill spray paint "welcome" across your chest and lay you out infront of my doorstep.

Creepy-

fdfsd

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wow, you are truly delusional....so, ehm, what's your type again?
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Creepy-

fdfs

Creepy-marcus the maniac

I'm actually suspecting you're a bit of wimp in real life, hence this obbession over kicking my ass.

I've posted my pic many times. marcus isnt a wimp. I smash hoes like you for fun.

What's the deal, you let people push you around then try and act the tough man on forums to make up for it?
    actually fuckface, you started taking shots at me. Not the other way around. So if anyone is trying to compensate online, it's you.

Creepy-

fds

Creepy-marcus the maniac

I've posted my pic many times. marcus isnt a wimp. I smash hoes like you for fun.
    You smash hoes like me for fun
    that's right fuckface. i know it must be hard to read correctly with all the puss infected your brain, but atleast pretend that you understand.

right now you are at a point where you're just replying for no reason. pack it up kid.

Creepy-

gfgfd

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote="rmcnew"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Intuitive-logical Extraim's do NOT have a poor Te.
    http://www.the16types.info/models.php

Corresponding Blocks

There are 4 further groupings of blocks besides the ego, superego, superid, and id groupings. These are the

corresponding blocks of psyche; you will find supplimenting functions in these blocks.

1.active will - the first and fifth functions
    2.authority - the second and sixth functions
    3.neurosis - the third and seventh functions
    4.phobia - the fourth and eighth functions

8th Function - Function of Concrete Art
    strong
    producing

Your function of concrete art is a function which automatically creates for yourself and helps others with.
    You typically are not even aware of this function as a skill.

Rocky, this is why I told you to go read up on model-a. Your ignorance on the ordering of the diffrent functions is showing and is actually doing you way more harm than good. I would seriously advise that you stop this non-sense immediatelly, because there is nothing in the world you can say to me that will convince me I am anything other than ENTp. At the least, I am already totally convinced that I am not INFp, stop making fruitless attempts.

And you are correct that NTs do not have poor , but ENTps and ESTps both may not be very aware that they can use as a skill and may manifest it as a weak function even though it is actually strong. For example, is the INFps PoLR as well as the 8th function for the ENTp. The reason I am not much expressing is because it is my 8th function, and I have little awareness that I can use it and therefore do not make much use of it.

In my case, I believe that I do not express much on account of the fact that it is my 8th function, which lines up perfectly with the ordering of my other functions as an ENTp.
    Actually, I should not say that there is not a way to convince me that I am another type, it is that I have not heard any decent arguments. I am much aware of what I have said and what my capabilities are and I really am not impressed if others are just meerly reading whatever meaning they want into my own words.

In any case, I know for a fact that I use over and over ...

Extraverted iNtuition - Inferring relationships, noticing threads of meaning, and scanning for what could be. Extraverted iNtuiting involves seeing things "as if" with various possible ways of representing reality. Using this process, we can hold many different ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and meanings in our minds at once with the possibility that they are all true. This is like weaving themes and "threads" together. We don't know the weave until a thought thread appears or is drawn out in the interaction with a previous one. Thus there is often an emergent quality to using this process. A strategy or concept emerges based on the here-and-now interactions, not appearing as a whole beforehand. Extraverted iNtuiting involves realizing that there is always another view. An example is when you listen to one friend tell about an argument and understand perfectly and then listen to another friend tell a contradictory story and understand that view also. Then you wonder what the real story is because there are always so many different possible meanings.
    Introverted Thinking - Analyzing, categorizing, and figuring out how something works. Introverted Thinking often involves finding just the right word to clearly express an idea concisely, crisply, and to the point. Using introverted Thinking is like having an internal sense of the essential qualities of something, noticing the fine distinctions that make it what it is and then naming it. It also involves an internal reasoning process of deriving subcategories of classes and sub-principles of general principles. These can then be used in problem solving, analysis, and refining of a product or an idea. This process is evidenced in behaviors like taking things or ideas apart to figure out how they work. The analysis involves looking at different sides of an issue and seeing where there is inconsistency. In so doing, there is a search for a "leverage point" that will fix problems with the least amount of effort or damage to the system.
    The function above apply to my general way of living -
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    The functions below do not - in fact, I really do not exercise any of the below functions much at all.

Introverted iNtuition - Foreseeing implications, conceptualizing, and having images of the future or profound meaning. Introverted iNtuiting often involves a sense of what will be. The details might be a little fuzzy, but when you tune in to this process, there is some sense of how things will be. Using this process, we often are able to get pictures about the future or at least a sense of what will happen before we have any data. Sometimes it is an awareness of what is happening in another location and we have no sensory data to go on. Other times introverted iNtuiting operates when we conceptualize and get a sense of a whole plan, pattern, theory, or explanation. These are the kinds of images that come to us in the shower, in meditative states, or in dreams and help us deeply understand something. Sometimes they are profoundly symbolic and even universally so. In using this process, we tune into a likely future or something universal. This infonnation can then be used to decide what to do next, what to plan for. Introverted iNtuiting involves synthesizing the seemingly paradoxical or contradictory, which takes a problem or situation to a new level. Using this process, we can have moments when a completely new, un-imagined realization comes to us. There is a disengagement from interactions in the room, followed by a sudden "aha!" or "that's it!" kind of experience. These kinds of experiences are often seen as if they are "psychic" in nature. The sense of the future and the realizations that come from introverted iNtuiting have a sureness to them and an imperative quality that seems to demand action.
    Extraverted Thinking - Organizing, segmenting, sorting, and applying logic and criteria. Contingency plaiming, scheduling, and quantifying utilize the process of extraverted Thinking. Extraverted Thinking helps us organize our environment and ideas through charts, tables, graphs, flow charts, outlines, and so on. One woman labeled the shoeboxes for her 100 pairs of shoes for color, height, style, and comfort. Sometimes the organizing of extraverted Thinking is more abstract, like a logical argument that is made to "rearrange" someone else's thinking process! An example is when we point out logical consequences and say, "If your do this, then that will happen." In written or verbal communication, extraverted Thinking helps us easily follow someone else's logic, sequence, or organization. It also helps us notice when something is missing, like when someone says he or she is going to talk about four topics and talks about only three. In general, it allows us to compartmentalize many aspects of our lives so we can do what is necessary to accomplish our objectives.

Creepy-marcus the maniac

ill take that as your sign of throwing in the towel... waving the white flag... tapping out and saying uncle.

bye bye. it was fun. better luck next time.

Creepy-marcus the maniac

Before and After Steve confronts marcus.....

BEFORE:

[img]oldforumlinkimages/avatars/199309189435b9027797df.jpg[/img]

AFTER

Creepy-

dfsdf

Creepy-marcus the maniac

ha.

tell your mom to gimme call. ill inject some superior genes in your family tree. you could have a little brother just like me.

six turnin', four burnin' stevENTj's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-INTp (ILI)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

unlike you i dont live my life through cyberspace. and i dont give a fuck what you think.

it's impossible to embarass yourself when you dont give a fuck what people think.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ill take that as your sign of throwing in the towel... waving the white flag... tapping out and saying uncle.

bye bye. it was fun. better luck next time.
    Yes, alas you have defeated me . Your superior debating skills and wit were too much for me. I can honestly say that I have been well and truely "destroyed". Never again shall I make the mistake of crossing Marcus The Maniac.
    Seriously, who is this dumbass? It would be somewhat cool to explain to him what he doesn't understand, but hell, where to start? One thing's for sure, he won over you on the quantity of flaws.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol...you guys can post all the pics you want. It doesnt change the fact that you're wrong and just looking to band against me to earn some E-Friends.
    I can't talk for the others but i for sure don't band against you. I read some seriously flawed shit and automatically think about how the guy who wrote it is an idiot. My guess is that i'm not the only one so you should think of quiting paranoia over some banding shit.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So Marcus, you don't care what other people think? See, this is interesting, because most people who live like this tend to wind up with a knife sticking out of their stomachs, but not you. What's the secret to your success?

Creepy-marcus the maniac

lol...groupies.

start a fan club.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ha.

tell your mom to gimme call. ill inject some superior genes in your family tree. you could have a little brother just like me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol...groupies.

start a fan club.
    Stop asking for rationnal arguments if you can't get them. Or maybe this correction would be too rationnal for you?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    Wow, you are truly delusional....so, ehm, what's your type again?
    Hey Marcus!!!!

If your so tough prove your braveness by sharing what type think you are. Or are you a whimp?

Creepy-marcus the maniac

I'm totally gay.

Creepy-marcus the maniac

LOL! well i guess that's why i shouldve registered this name. someone else could easily come here and post under this handle.

that was kind of predictable, but i gotta give it to you none the less. good job.

nice try. you shouldve beat me to registering the name though. i'd think you could atleast get at me with something better than "i'm totally gay" if your going to impersonate me and use my name.

Hey Marcus!!!!

If your so tough prove your braveness by sharing what type think you are. Or are you a whimp?
    lol...youre a joke.

I have absolutely nothing to prove to you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahahahahahahahaha. No one cares.

Don't you get it, jack.
    ENFP - Ethical Subtype.
    In touch with semireality.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marcus
    So ofcourse he'll be a selective what he replies to.
    Nice projection of your tactic, replying only to flawed arguments (With flawed arguments as well that is).

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonk
    Hahahahahahahahaha. No one cares.

Don't you get it, jack.
    if no one cared, no one would reply (including you).

Nice projection of your tactic, replying only to flawed arguments (With flawed arguments as well that is).
    there was nothing else to reply to.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Replying means I care? Hahahahahahahhahaha.

Get over yourself.
    ENFP - Ethical Subtype.
    In touch with semireality.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there was nothing else to reply to.
    Well:

It doesnt change the fact that you're wrong and just looking to band against me to earn some E-Friends.
    The more you band against me, the funnier it is to shit on all of you.
    So your point implies that you speculate about some banding against you (which is most probably not the case) without any proof to back it up. Hence my explanation to you:

Quote Originally Posted by detail
    I can't talk for the others but i for sure don't band against you. I read some seriously flawed shit and automatically think about how the guy who wrote it is an idiot. My guess is that i'm not the only one so you should think of quiting paranoia over some banding shit.
    I don't know if you didn't understand or you disagreed, but in any case, you dismissed the point without any explanation (Which is the base of any discution) by saying this:

lol...groupies.

start a fan club.
    Then i saw your a) Lack of comprehension, or b) Lack of valid answer so i emphasized your contradiction:

Quote Originally Posted by detail
    Stop asking for rationnal arguments if you can't get them. Or maybe this correction would be too rationnal for you?
    There was definately something to answer to either to the part where the notice of a contradiction was sent to you, or to the sentence that ends with a question mark. Answering cues are generally implied, but not that much subtle.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Marcus...

six turnin', four burnin' stevENTj's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-INTp (ILI)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is really getting me curious what his type is...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBottom
    This is really getting me curious what his type is...
    Logical-Intuitive Extratim (TeNi).
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Creepy-marcus

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonk
    Replying means I care? Hahahahahahahhahaha.

Get over yourself.
    yup. why reply to something if you dont care about it.

-detail
    Right. But you already see 5+ other people going against me. You jump in. Why? If there is some serously flawed shit, it's already been said. Youre just being redundant. Why should I bother replying to every single post.

LMAO! Sorry kid. I don't take orders from balding crackheads with the body type of a pre-pubescent female.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, thats what I was thinking.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast