Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Here's another test!

PART ONE

Where do your natural strengths lie?

A
    Evaluating other people’s behaviour. The skill to understand and evaluate relations between people. The rules of behaviour between people. Understanding the emotional state of people. Influencing the mood of people. The skill to make a person open up emotionally. Open expression of my emotions. Creating an emotional atmosphere.

B
    Comparison, analysis, generalisation and systematisation. The ability to determine and to evaluate the business qualities of people and objects. Practicality. Creating and improving efficiency. Creating a formula/procedure for making calculations.

Where do your natural strengths lie?

C
    Predicting the development of events. Evaluating the best time to act. Evaluating the urgency of tasks. Future prospects/possibilities. Imagination. Generating unique and original ideas. Creating solutions for complex problems. Identifying potential in things and people.

D
    Tendency toward comfort and the skill to create it. Tendency toward the satisfaction of physical needs. Optimum conditions of a person’s surroundings, for example the beauty and arrangement of a person’s surroundings. Tendency towards touching. Evaluating the physical force and decisiveness of people. The skill to defend myself and other people. Intense power, persistence, and self-confidence. The skill to mobilise myself and other people for achieving goals.

PART TWO

If you chose AC, which one describes you the best?
    A
    I find relaxation in people that have the following strengths:
    Tendency toward comfort and the skill to create it. Tendency toward the satisfaction of physical needs. Optimum conditions of a person’s surroundings, for example the beauty and arrangement of a person’s surroundings. Tendency towards touching. The ability to determine and to evaluate the business qualities of people and objects. Practicality. Creating and improving efficiency. Creating a formula/procedure for making calculations.

B
    Comparison, analysis, generalisation and systematisation. Evaluating the physical force and decisiveness of people. The skill to defend myself and other people. Intense power, persistence, and self-confidence. The skill to mobilise myself and other people for achieving goals.

If you chose AD, which one describes you the best?
    A
    Predicting the development of events. Evaluating the best time to act. Evaluating the urgency of tasks. Future prospects/possibilities. Imagination. The ability to determine and to evaluate the business qualities of people and objects. Practicality. Creating and improving efficiency. Creating a formula/procedure for making calculations.

B
    Comparison, analysis, generalisation and systematisation. Generating unique and original ideas. Creating solutions for complex problems. Identifying potential in things and people.

If you chose BC, which one describes you the best?
    A
    Tendency toward comfort and the skill to create it. Tendency toward the satisfaction of physical needs. Optimum conditions of a person’s surroundings, for example the beauty and arrangement of a person’s surroundings. Tendency towards touching. Understanding the emotional state of people. Influencing the mood of people. The skill to make a person open up emotionally. Open expression of my emotions. Creating an emotional atmosphere.

B
    Evaluating other people’s behaviour. The skill to understand and evaluate relations between people. The rules of behaviour between people. Evaluating the physical force and decisiveness of people. The skill to defend myself and other people. Intense power, persistence, and self-confidence. The skill to mobilise myself and other people for achieving goals.

If you chose BD, which one describes you the best?
    A
    Predicting the development of events. Evaluating the best time to act. Evaluating the urgency of tasks. Future prospects/possibilities. Imagination. Understanding the emotional state of people. Influencing the mood of people. The skill to make a person open up emotionally. Open expression of my emotions. Creating an emotional atmosphere.

B
    Evaluating other people’s behaviour. The skill to understand and evaluate relations between people. The rules of behaviour between people. Generating unique and original ideas. Creating solutions for complex problems. Identifying potential in things and people.

PART THREE

If you chose ACA or ACB, where do your natural strengths lie?
    A
    Tendency toward comfort and the skill to create it. Tendency toward the satisfaction of physical needs. Optimum conditions of a person’s surroundings, for example the beauty and arrangement of a person’s surroundings. Tendency towards touching. Comparison, analysis, generalisation and systematisation.

B
    Evaluating the physical force and decisiveness of people. The skill to defend myself and other people. Intense power, persistence, and self-confidence. The skill to mobilise myself and other people for achieving goals. The ability to determine and to evaluate the business qualities of people and objects. Practicality. Creating and improving efficiency. Creating a formula/procedure for making calculations.

If you chose ADA or ADB, where do your natural strengths lie?
    A
    Predicting the development of events. Evaluating the best time to act. Evaluating the urgency of tasks. Future prospects/possibilities. Imagination. Comparison, analysis, generalisation and systematisation.

B
    Generating unique and original ideas. Creating solutions for complex problems. Identifying potential in things and people. The ability to determine and to evaluate the business qualities of people and objects. Practicality. Creating and improving efficiency. Creating a formula/procedure for making calculations.

If you chose BCA or BCB, where do your natural strengths lie?
    A
    Tendency toward comfort and the skill to create it. Tendency toward the satisfaction of physical needs. Optimum conditions of a person’s surroundings, for example the beauty and arrangement of a person’s surroundings. Tendency towards touching. Evaluating other people’s behaviour. The skill to understand and evaluate relations between people. The rules of behaviour between people.

B
    Evaluating the physical force and decisiveness of people. The skill to defend myself and other people. Intense power, persistence, and self-confidence. The skill to mobilise myself and other people for achieving goals. Understanding the emotional state of people. Influencing the mood of people. The skill to make a person open up emotionally. Open expression of my emotions. Creating an emotional atmosphere.

If you chose BDA or BDB, where do your natural strengths lie?
    A
    Predicting the development of events. Evaluating the best time to act. Evaluating the urgency of tasks. Future prospects/possibilities. Imagination. Evaluating other people’s behaviour. The skill to understand and evaluate relations between people. The rules of behaviour between people.

B
    Generating unique and original ideas. Creating solutions for complex problems. Identifying potential in things and people. Understanding the emotional state of people. Influencing the mood of people. The skill to make a person open up emotionally. Open expression of my emotions. Creating an emotional atmosphere.

ANSWERS

ACAA INFj
    ACBA INFp
    ACAB ENFp
    ACBB ENFj
    ADAA ISFj
    ADBA ISFp
    ADAB ESFp
    ADBB ESFj
    BCAA INTj
    BCBA INTp
    BCAB ENTp
    BCBB ENTj
    BDAA ISTj
    BDBA ISTp
    BDAB ESTp
    BDBB ESTj

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, I'm just not good at getting ISFP for your test hugo this time I got ISFJ but more like IXFJ.

Got ADAA
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got BCBB, ENTj.

I think it was clever how you used the POLR.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that the logic and ethics dichotomy is a little bit too harsh. I think that it refers more to Ti accepting. Since I am a perceiver, the ethics choice seems more appealing to me.

Because of that I didn't finish the test. It's a nice layout though.

Creepy-waddles again

well, not just Ti, Te as well(on the logic ethics dichotomy)

Creepy-

BCBB, it's ok!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ACAB - ENFp
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.