Thread: INFps anger and revenge (inspired by Kim)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default INFps anger and revenge (inspired by Kim)

http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Creepy-Baby too lazy to log in

I used to be like that. Then I got tired of playing games. I cannot believe I once had the energy to emotionally manipulate and cripple another human being, but couldn’t make myself get up in the morning to spend the day doing something constructive. We INFps are special people with a whole lot to give. We deserve much more than to drown ourselves in resentment.

That said, anger is a very useful emotion <- I can do amazing things when angry. "Vissi d'arte. (I lived for art.)" said Tosca. We INFps tend to view life as an art form <- we must always end up in the most graceful pose, especially when we have been wronged.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My INFp friend always shocks everyone with his anger. he'll be all quiet and will seem to agree with everyone, then all of the sudden you say something that sets him off. like an explosion of contained resentment which you never knew he felt for you. just as soon as it comes out though, it goes back in. My guess is he is more open at home, he probably is more emotional, but with friends you've got to be careful not to make permanent enemies.

so i guess that sorta has to do with what you're talking about.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know.. the classical INFp bull like "ya, noone is perfect, there is a reason for him/her to be like that.."

Oh, man, don't I know that one! I get so upset about my husband coming down/criticizing my children when I can list the faults of every one of his! (No children between the two of us.) And would be happy to do so. When and if you are perfect THEN you can criticize me.

As to revenge, I will take matter into my own hands only as a desparate last resort. I get hurt easily but think about how ridicuous I am being and that my being pissed doesn't hurt the other person only me, then I get over it. But if you persist . . . things can get ugly. I will always make sure I have the law on my side . . . if it comes to that. (Any notice that Earl isn't here anymore? And he doesn't have his blog up either. The right word in the right ear . . . )
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Baby said: We INFps are special people with a whole lot to give. We deserve much more than to drown ourselves in resentment.

I learned that the hard way, Baby. Today is a bad day for me. Can't you tell? But for the most part I refuse to let someone take me down. And aren't we the best givers? You bet!

Creepy-Baby too lazy to log in

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis
    And aren't we the best givers? You bet!
    Exactly! We're too important to the world to let ourselves be consumed with negativity. Sure, revenge to an INFp is sweet. Sure, our trademark is brooding poetically in a dark pit of self-pity. But, there's so much more to gain (and so much baggage to lose) if you we learn to let go of that which keep us bound and paralyzed in inaction.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby too lazy to log in
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis
    And aren't we the best givers? You bet!
    Exactly! We're too important to the world to let ourselves be consumed with negativity. Sure, revenge to an INFp is sweet. Sure, our trademark is brooding poetically in a dark pit of self-pity. But, there's so much more to gain (and so much baggage to lose) if you we learn to let go of that which keep us bound and paralyzed in inaction.
    That's funny in a way, but so true. I said in another thread way back when that I wouldn't give my life to save someone else because if they lived . . . how could they function without me?

INFp pride or what?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so what you are saying is if we put a bunch of infps in a room together we will get them to kil each other off

*rubs chin*

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ishysquishy
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    so what you are saying is if we put a bunch of infps in a room together we will get them to kil each other off

*rubs chin*
    Unlikely. We'll empathise with each other, form a band and write angry songs about the person who hurt us so badly.
    They totally will!
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unlikely. We'll empathise with each other, form a band and write angry songs about the person who hurt us so badly.
    lol... so true.