Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dual relationship lacking fireworks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    A relationship can only be as healthy as the least healthy person in it.
    That so true.

The post above is mine also.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ditto, more or less

to guest

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    I will find myself an ENTj as a pet. At least I will be lifted up with lame jokes at my expense, eh?
    I hope you mean an actual pet and not a person; I totally find it disturbing and a tad offensive that anyone could refer to a person or specifically a man, as a pet. I really do not favor the company of women with that mindset.
    I totally find it disturbing and a tad offensive that anyone could refer to a person or specifically [a woman] as [a whore]. I really do not favor the company of [men] with that mindset.

Well, mcnew, how about that?

PS: It was a joke to get back at Steve. Lighten up!
    He didn't say this in this post, though. Rmc got a lot of feedback about this already didn't he? I think he's trying to change his language!
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sad that I haven't had any relationship yet and I am 22 all ready. When my highschool ended, I fell into problems with my menthal health and 3-4 years of my life have been wasted. It has really made me bitter and jelous for girls I know caurse I know they will not ever be mine. And I need attention, but caurse of their boyfriends, they can't give it for me as much I need it. So, I will have to start looking for me a nice girl from deacent family. And to pray I wouldn't find some ENFj woman to bore me with her attacts of , which they can do very well. Some how ENFj women and men in Estonia are loud moughed and use dirty words very often and instead off talking some of them seem to manipulate with you instead. This Beta mindnes of my home country sucks a lot, but ESTp guys with their lack of good manners is another thread.
    Semiotical process

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    He didn't say this in this post, though. Rmc got a lot of feedback about this already didn't he? I think he's trying to change his language!
    I really think it's more a matter of changing one's mindset. But yes, you are right. I might overreact myself, that is very possible.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    I really think it's more a matter of changing one's mindset. But yes, you are right. I might overreact myself, that is very possible.
    Lol, mindset.

Baby steps . . . :wink:
    Entp
    ILE

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ENFp enthusiasm...welcome to my world! :wink:

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not mean to be a jerk necessarily, it is just that I get offensive and take things more seriously than I really should. I actually feel bad about some of the things I have said.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RMcNew, Maybe your standards are too high?

or in more PC terms: maybe you aren't looking in the right places?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I reread my posting and realized how aufull my English is. So don't be very disturb about it and don't jump on me just that I write like 6 yearas old.
    Semiotical process

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

male21: who gives a shit what kind of family she is from?!
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my opinion, Illusionnary > Duality

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by detail
    In my opinion, Illusionnary > Duality
    hehe, that's sorta what I've been thinkin. S types just aren't as interesting to me for some reason.
    SEE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After finding that INTp is my illusionary relationship partner, and reading that description, it fits the description of a guy I used to work on whom I had a HUGE crush on. He had the tidiest handwriting.

My sister fits this description too, but oddly those two people never seemed that much alike before I read this description.

I'm not sure if I've ever dated an INTp. I dated this one guy in college who seems like he might have been. He was very very religious though. Is that common of INTps? He said he would never marry me because I'm agnostic, and because he thought I was too fast (which ironically didn't bother him when I was fast with him . . .). I didn't have plans to marry him but being told in that manner kind of put me off him. We had fun for a while though.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTps are supposedly very religious; it's in the socionics.com description somewhere. I don't think I could ever marry a Catholic or Protestant.

As for illusionaries, it's kind of distressing for me that female ENFps are what the stereotype for young women are. Bubbliness in a female is probably the #1 thing I find most attractive in girls, but still, I'll only date an ENFp if she insists on it.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    I'll only date an ENFp if she insists on it.
    ahahahahahhahahahaahha that sounds just like something Josh would say...
    SEE

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I ever meet anyone ever. I know two girls, or rather, I just know who they are...
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm religious (grew up in the church, seriously religious mom, etc) and I'm INTP.

ESFP > ENFP .. for me. Big thing with ENFPs, when we get along, is the general ease with which we communicate. There are other things, though, that would make me not have much of a problem preferring ESFPs.

In reality, I have no idea.

In the future, the person I end up with will probably type as INFj, if I'm still big into learning about types then.
    thing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MySaviour
    ...In the future, the person I end up with will probably type as INFj, if I'm still big into learning about types then.
    No MySaviour, No, No,No. Only the ESFp will be able to make an INTp really happy. Besides, all the INFjs will be over at that ENTp site chasing ENTp guys(as they always are), or out in IRL looking out for ISTps.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wow, I just realized that my INFj friend is with an ENTp...She is not very happy, though. I still think that INTp and ENFp can be a fabulous team!
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, I just realized that my INFj friend is with an ENTp...She is not very happy, though. I still think that INTp and ENFp can be a fabulous team!
    Were you comparing the two combinations as Illusionnary relations? Because ENTp's illusionnary is INFp (Which is generally a great combination). But if not i understand what you meant anyway.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No, sorry, it was in reference to what was said before about INFjs chasing ENTps.
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking about INTp-ENFp relations. If anione of you has seen it, at least the ones in here from the UK, then there was this comedy show called ''My So Called Family'' and the main characters were INTp husband and ENFp wife. It was really funny, all though the couple was married many years and their Illusionary thing turned out for them to be living together and arguing with each other for having at least some kind of a fun with together.

BTW. Do they show British comedies a lot in the USA?

Now, what I wanted to say was about the family in which someone has grown up and how it matters to our relationships with the opposite sex. It seems to me there is a relation about how your parents got along with each other and their children. If parents didn't get along well, then children as adults more often may have bigger chanches to become into unsaddisfieng relationship, but the ones comeing from happy marriages may more likely to find them selfs in saddisfieng relationship with women /men . I guess the best family to come from would be where father and mother were duals and the child shares the type of on parent. Being ENFP son in a family were father is ISTp and mother ENFp, in my guess, would be the best for that son. One of the parents takes care and protects the weak points and the other helps to develope the strong points. Would you like to live in a such family, where one of your parents is your identical and the other is your dual? I know I would.
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BTW. Do they show British comedies a lot in the USA?
    There's the BBC America channel, but that is only offered on digital cable and satellite.

On the show, Keeping Up Appearances, that has to be an INTp/ESFp dual.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is this relationship a like? I would like to know how INTp and ESFp are together. Do they argue a lot for example. INTp is sayd to be very grumpy and critisizeing others ideas. And people don't like usually being critisized.
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you have ever seen Keeping Up Appearances, Hyacinth (ESFp) is this bubbly, optimistic people person and her husband Richard (INTp) is this eternally grumpy old man. Basically Richard spends his entire time criticizing his wife and being generally pessimistic.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by male21
    How is this relationship a like? I would like to know how INTp and ESFp are together. Do they argue a lot for example. INTp is sayd to be very grumpy and critisizeing others ideas. And people don't like usually being critisized.
    I have to go back a ways in my memory, but if I remember correctly we did argue enough, and often about his criticism, but most of the time he seemed to have an idea of when he was pushing it too far and would back off.

But obviously the relationship didn't work out.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    If you have ever seen Keeping Up Appearances, Hyacinth (ESFp) is this bubbly, optimistic people person and her husband Richard (INTp) is this eternally grumpy old man. Basically Richard spends his entire time criticizing his wife and being generally pessimistic.
    I've seen that show, I and hope you're not taking her side.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hell, I can't even remember what the show was about.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You really think Hyacinth is ESFp and not ESFj?
    I(N)Tj

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alex
    You really think Hyacinth is ESFp and not ESFj?
    Yea, man.. I think ESFJ, as well.. and her husband as IxTJ.
    thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12