Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Rueben McNew really an ENTP?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am wondertypeless! Superhero of the socion!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, but we are all paying attention to this thread, aren't we? But it's a good question . . . what type IS rmc then?

Why don't you just retype everybody on the forum then, marcus?
    Entp
    ILE

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone else find it humorous that marcus cannot see that it's because of rmcnew's logical attitude that he chooses to mostly ignore his trolling?

Also, your distinctions between ENFps and ENTps are laughably false. I know several ENFps who love confrontation and argument. For all your arrogance, you repeatedly make one elementary error in your arguments: Type does NOT equal personality. Not every ENTp likes to argue, and not every ENFp is a wuss.

You. Are. Wrong.

Furthermore, I propose that the O RLY bird be used as the universal response to everything marcus says from now on:

I think this satisfactorily conveys how we all feel about his blabbering nonsense.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like that bird!
    Entp
    ILE

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    Does anyone else find it humorous that marcus cannot see that it's because of rmcnew's logical attitude that he chooses to mostly ignore his trolling?
    was going to say this

mostly i was thinking

STOP it *throws things*

*smokes*

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

For all your arrogance, you repeatedly make one elementary error in your arguments: Type does NOT equal personality. Not every ENTp likes to argue, and not every ENFp is a wuss.
    Precisely. That is what renders this whole thread meaningless.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

six turnin', four burnin' stevENTj's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-INTp (ILI)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Furthermore, I propose that the O RLY bird be used as the universal response to everything marcus says from now on:

I think this satisfactorily conveys how we all feel about his blabbering nonsense.
    We have one of those on one of my forums.

smiley request please: = :marcus:

thx
    Te-INTp/ILI, my wife: Fi-ISFj/ESI, with laser beam death rays for ESTp/SLEs, lol
    16 years of bliss in an Activity relationship

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, people, calm down. You can ignore marcus if you want for not having grounds for doubting McNew's type, but don't ignore what I wrote. I would like someone to go back through my arguments and point out points where I was wrong. Let's not overlook the basics of the types here...

There are two functions McNew has talked about a lot here; Te and Fe. The way he describes them sounds much more like having Fe as a creative funciton and Te as a PoLR. No logical type would be that afraid of showing his Te, whether concious or unconcious. As for his Fe, he has always said that he manipulates people's feelings using his Fe... well how do you explain that when Fe is your hidden agenda (??). That's a classic example of Fe as the creative function. Also, a long time ago, he wrote up a What's My Type thread. He mentioned something in there about having to stop his car over to the side of the road and cry when he heard an emotional song on the radio. That sounds like someone who is more attached to their emotions (as is NOT a logical type). I don't know of any ILEs who do things like that. Also, in his type description, he said something about how the ILEs/ ENTPs need the most attention of any type. Someone with an unconcious Fe function wouldn't say something like that; it has to be a concious function to put that much emphasis on it.

BTW, McNew, I think we might have a super-ego relationship...

Quote Originally Posted by McNew
    And rocky, I hate the way you do things and your approach pisses me off. I think you are billigerent ...
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    BTW, McNew, I think we might have a super-ego relationship...

Quote Originally Posted by McNew
    And rocky, I hate the way you do things and your approach pisses me off. I think you are billigerent ...
    So you're an ESFp then, Rocky? :wink:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*cough*

Funny... but let's not get off track here. Don't ignore my previous posts.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    was going to say this

mostly i was thinking

STOP it *throws things*

*smokes*
    edit: i meant both of them, not just marcus. i understand what hes saying

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry, guest was me

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is going to be my last post in the thread, but it is only to say that I want to apologize for everyone for saying some things out of anger at marcus and rocky. But while I yet completely disagree with both of them, I am still going to keep some of the more improtant things that were said within consideration and may even refrence them if I ever want to compare them to other opinions sometime.

And I also want to thank anyone who gave me support and encouragement from way back when I was discovering my type and even now. I appreciate what you do and have done ...

TIM
    ESTj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know about any of you guys, but judging by this post, I'd say that debating your type is a brilliant way to determine it, seeing as there is also the hidden bonus of people actually analysing your writing style to work out your type (albeit for the purpose of destroying your self confidence in it, but nonetheless effective). I'd personally love someone to destroy the 'myth' that I'm an ENTP too and tell me what type I actually am (seeing that I can't actually do so properly myself)

Creepy-marcus the maniac

lol...this kid rueben is desperate. Why bold and change the color of your sig? Youre trying too hard to prove your type passive-aggressively, yet you wont LOGICALY prove anything

Creepy-

Just for interest's sake, marcus the maniac, what is your 'maniacal' obsession with proving that rmcnew is not an ENTP?

TIM
    ESTj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, that was me

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marcus the maniac
    lol...this kid rueben is desperate. Why bold and change the color of your sig? Youre trying too hard to prove your type passive-aggressively, yet you wont LOGICALY prove anything

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go phly!
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Forest-Dragon
    I don't know about any of you guys, but judging by this post, I'd say that debating your type is a brilliant way to determine it, seeing as there is also the hidden bonus of people actually analysing your writing style to work out your type (albeit for the purpose of destroying your self confidence in it, but nonetheless effective). I'd personally love someone to destroy the 'myth' that I'm an ENTP too and tell me what type I actually am (seeing that I can't actually do so properly myself)
    I don't know debating . I don't mind someone test me to see if I'm reallly an ISFP but I wouldn't want someone to rudly attack me and try to humilate me in public, hey once in awhile, even some time I show I can be very defending of myself and others by words(I don't know for sure if that an ISFP thing) but when I do, does that make me somewhat an ENTP. Actually I prefere them to get me talk like in a nice conversation and then tell me what they think(really I would like that) what type I am when I talk how I usualy talk. I could tell how I think I describe myself but aint sure if other people view me that way , but prefere to do it nicely , instead of being a jerk, a loud mouth, and show off about it.

*not being mean to you forest-Dragon I apolagize if I hurt youre feelings.*
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You haven't really given us any logical arguments either, marcus. Obviously you like being considered a troll, what with your obnoxious tactics and screaming the same thing over and over. Your ad hominem arguments get no one anywhere. Give us some real examples and logically prove it. Rather than just saying "LOL look at mcnew!! his reacting like an NF!!! see!!! see!!!" Because no one, (except Rocky, and we're used to his witchhunts since the whole implied debacle) no one takes anything you say seriously.

So what's your real objective? To be a troll? To piss rmcnew off? Your self-righteous attitude pisses me off. And I don't like being pissed off. So why don't you fuck off.
    ENFP - Ethical Subtype.
    In touch with semireality.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because no one, (except Rocky, and we're used to his witchhunts since the whole implied debacle) no one takes anything you say seriously.
    .. I'd like to say that I didn't really take marcus seriously, but I've thought similar things in the past. I just hadn't really pointed them out until now.

And, hey, do you really think I was wrong about implied?
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No but you went overboard.
    ENFP - Ethical Subtype.
    In touch with semireality.

Creepy-marcus the maniac

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonk
    You haven't really given us any logical arguments either, marcus. Obviously you like being considered a troll, what with your obnoxious tactics and screaming the same thing over and over. Your ad hominem arguments get no one anywhere. Give us some real examples and logically prove it. Rather than just saying "LOL look at mcnew!! his reacting like an NF!!! see!!! see!!!" Because no one, (except Rocky, and we're used to his witchhunts since the whole implied debacle) no one takes anything you say seriously.

So what's your real objective? To be a troll? To piss rmcnew off? Your self-righteous attitude pisses me off. And I don't like being pissed off. So why don't you fuck off.
    Hey moron, it's not hard to tell what the objective of the thread is. I'm questioning McNewb's type. The funny thing is, you guys call me a troll for questioning someone's type, while McNewb has questioned other peoples types many times in the past and we've had threads about it.

So eat a bowl of shit, pointdexter.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hey moron, it's not hard to tell what the objective of the thread is. I'm questioning McNewb's type. The funny thing is, you guys call me a troll for questioning someone's type, while McNewb has questioned other peoples types many times in the past and we've had threads about it.

So eat a bowl of shit, pointdexter.
    The secret's in the tone, perhaps? And in acknowledging that, ehm, perhaps some of your alternative suggestions were somewhat ludicrous. So everyone is still waiting for you to tell us what he IS, not what he ISN'T. A great way to establish credibility! Bring it on!
    ― Anais Nin

Creepy-marcus the maniac

I know he isnt an ENTP. That much is for sure.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creepy-

O RLY is SEXY!

I want it... bad.

six turnin', four burnin' stevENTj's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-INTp (ILI)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creepy-

I think I just creamed my pants

Creepy-

fsdf

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I think I just creamed my pants
    I think I just creamed your pants as well.
    And before that I creamed Steve's pants, which means my cream was in his pants when he creamed your pants, which means my cream is in your pants even though I didn't cream your pants.

Creepy-

fsdfs

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can someone please give some conclusive evidence that rmcnew is not an ENTp without resort to idiotic childishness or looking like a bullheaded fucktard? This thread is a joke ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who really fucking cares!
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It just keeps going and going, though . . .
    Entp
    ILE

Creepy-marcus the maniac

if you guys are going to continue riding my nutsack, atleast hit me with something better than played-out, over used, cliche images that you didnt even create.

[forsee's o'rly image in response]

how original.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you guys are going to continue riding my nutsack, atleast hit me with something better than played-out, over used, cliche images that you didnt even create.

[forsee's o'rly image in response]

how original.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't o'rly cute? marcus should be just like o'rly.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Based on how he reacts to you? That's just not enough. Are you an ENTp?
    ― Anais Nin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast