Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Rueben McNew really an ENTP?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T
    mcnew will never ever change his type, don't you see that he cant?

he has alot invested in his mind in this thing, and whether or not he is or not entp, it will never change
    That's what I was thinking (Larceny? :wink: ). He has too much invested in his reputation now that if he were to change his mind on his type, people would loss respect for him or something.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"That's what I was thinking (Larceny? Wink ). He has too much invested in his reputation now that if he were to change his mind on his type, people would loss respect for him or something."

If what you are saying is true, that he has a specific agenda for maintaing his percpetion of him being an ENTp, then I doubt his reasons are so shallow.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Creepy-Mr T

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    That's what I was thinking (Larceny? :wink: )
    No rocky, it is your favorite "INFp"....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T
    That's what I was thinking (Larceny? :wink: )
    No rocky, it is your favorite "INFp"....
    lol... makes sense...

(I'll leave you alone now :wink: )

@ Mystic: you don't think so?

http://socion.info/forums/index.php?...3b&showforum=2

He's been trying hard to prove himself here, if he was wrong all along about his type, he loses credability with what he's worked on, no?
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That might be a secondary reason, but I think the primary reason would be because his typing himself as an ENTp supports an ideal image of himself that he wishes to preserve.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    That might be a secondary reason, but I think the primary reason would be because his typing himself as an ENTp supports an ideal image of himself that he wishes to preserve.
    ... I can't disagree. I think we can put this thread on hold, unless someone wants to bring something else up, because what I've been wanting to say has been said.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMFG??! I'm surprised how much BS can be said based on complete BS. rmcnew is an ENTp!
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, I know.... but your THOUGHT PROCESSES are that of an introvert, that is what I was pointing out. You said something in your profile about "warning others of danger in the future... seeing behind smoke and mirros", etc... which is all about INTROVERTED intuition.
    Rocky, this is the second time I have caught you reading into what I have to say. If you search throughout the document, there is absolutly nothing that says anything about future warnment. This whole paragraph is about looking into others and seeing their potential and how an ENTp can see past unseen obstacles. This is a manifestation of , not like you are tryin to insist.

ENTps are the intuitive protectors of society. They do not want to see people being exploited out of ignorance or to see the unmerciful destruction of individuals for the gain of a chosen few. ENTps want everyone to be strong, independent, and able to stand on their own. They can use their intuitive understanding of situations and their ability to see the internal workings beyond smoke and mirrors, and to warn of danger. However, they can at times see danger where none really exist, which often causes people to not take them seriously. But, ENTps really want the best for others, even in a world that does not really understand them or really cares to for that matter.
    Also, you say that you take time to contemplate things when people ask you something... also a major part of introversion. You said in my introverts thread that SLEs and ILEs are the only extraverts who act like introverts the way I was descrbing because of having Ti... I thought that was BS, to be honest. having Ti as your second function doesn't give you the qualities of an introvert, McNew. Same things with confusing things to be something else... that's introversion.
    If that is the case, I disagree with you and you article and think you are meerly stereotyping again. I have known other real life socionic ENTps who have done some of the things you described. Paused a little to contemplate what they are going to say and the say it. Heck, my pastor's son is an ENTp and he works as a missionary. If you watch him preach, he takes some short pauses while he is preaching and looks like he is contemplating a little bit. The thing is that this guy is unquestionably an extrovert even by MBTI definitions, and he is married to an ESFj. Also, me and him act very very much alike. Even my dual ISFp mother comments that we have similar body language with the pausing and stuff.

Again, it's SUBJECTIVE, and all introverts do it; not Ne. Besides, you seem like you have a strong view of beliefs (Ni) than you do exploring your Ne. And like I said, I have doubted before in the past of you being a logical type... because I thought you always sounded somewhat unconfident with that.
    There was one time that I intentionally made it sound as though I was an dominant person when I was talking about my view of socionics. I said that I was origionally skeptical about socionics and that I want to prove it to myself. And yes, I agree that sounds totally , but it was intentional. There real truth was that it struck my curiousity and I was intrigued by it, as I am intrigued by new ideas and new things and new beliefs and things such as those interest me greatly.

And if that little thing is what made you think I use , then maybe I can give you some credit. I guess people around here are awake.

Anyhow, this is all good and dandy Rocky, but it still does not explain why I have had super-ego relationships with ESFps, and mirror relationships with INTjs, illusionary relationships with INFps, and dual relationships with ISFps. Please, just spare me ...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMFG??! I'm surprised how much BS can be said based on complete BS. rmcnew is an ENTp!
    Lol, you should know, ... I think it can obviously be said that we have an illusionary relationship as the socion.info actually started because we feed each other hidden agendas ... You want a website that has some based info on it, I want to absord all of the I can with it ... It is true, we really are both getting something out of the socion.info website!

Creepy-marcus the maniac

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    As far as I am considered, this thread is over ...
    According to Socionics, ENTPs bite back hard when someone pushes them. You have not.

I am keeping ENTp in my sig and I am keeping that as my type.
    [/quote]
    So what? I could put "I am Jesus" in my sig. That doesnt mean that I really am Jesus. Sigs mean nothing. It's funny how you look at things. Almost as if type is a possession. "I'm keeping it as my type". lol...yea, and I'm keeping my iPod in my pocket.

And marcus is an asshole for starting this thread ...
    There you go again. Trying to bring feelings/ethics into play again. Something that ENTPs do not do.

Creepy-marcus the maniac

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    LOL! Exactly.

That's all it is. An idealised image. Not his real personality. That's why he puts it in his sig and is "keeping" his idealised image.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megan.
    @marcus the maniac.

I think I understand why some people think you are best ignored because of certain things you have said and how you have said it.

However, I think I will have to move away from the crowd for a while to say I think you have very impressive and credible typing skills.

May I ask what type you are? Are you registered as a user?
    This is a great post, heh heh!!
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, I know.... but your THOUGHT PROCESSES are that of an introvert, that is what I was pointing out. You said something in your profile about "warning others of danger in the future... seeing behind smoke and mirros", etc... which is all about INTROVERTED intuition.
    Rocky, this is the second time I have caught you reading into what I have to say. If you search throughout the document, there is absolutly nothing that says anything about future warnment. This whole paragraph is about looking into others and seeing their potential and how an ENTp can see past unseen obstacles. This is a manifestation of , not like you are tryin to insist.
    ... you can believe what ever you want... and Si means that i can fly through he air, woohoow!

ENTps are the intuitive protectors of society. They do not want to see people being exploited out of ignorance or to see the unmerciful destruction of individuals for the gain of a chosen few. ENTps want everyone to be strong, independent, and able to stand on their own. They can use their intuitive understanding of situations and their ability to see the internal workings beyond smoke and mirrors, and to warn of danger. However, they can at times see danger where none really exist, which often causes people to not take them seriously. But, ENTps really want the best for others, even in a world that does not really understand them or really cares to for that matter.
    Also, you say that you take time to contemplate things when people ask you something... also a major part of introversion. You said in my introverts thread that SLEs and ILEs are the only extraverts who act like introverts the way I was descrbing because of having Ti... I thought that was BS, to be honest. having Ti as your second function doesn't give you the qualities of an introvert, McNew. Same things with confusing things to be something else... that's introversion.
    If that is the case, I disagree with you and you article and think you are meerly stereotyping again. I have known other real life socionic ENTps who have done some of the things you described. Paused a little to contemplate what they are going to say and the say it. Heck, my pastor's son is an ENTp and he works as a missionary. If you watch him preach, he takes some short pauses while he is preaching and looks like he is contemplating a little bit. The thing is that this guy is unquestionably an extrovert even by MBTI definitions, and he is married to an ESFj. Also, me and him act very very much alike. Even my dual ISFp mother comments that we have similar body language with the pausing and stuff.
    *cough*

Really? You seemed to be the only one who disagreed (even Herzblut agreed, when you said her type should be diffrent). And how was that basic stereotyping??? I NEVER said introverts could not be sociable, I was looking at it from the diffrent angle. Maybe there is no such thing as an introvert...

Again, it's SUBJECTIVE, and all introverts do it; not Ne. Besides, you seem like you have a strong view of beliefs (Ni) than you do exploring your Ne. And like I said, I have doubted before in the past of you being a logical type... because I thought you always sounded somewhat unconfident with that.
    There was one time that I intentionally made it sound as though I was an dominant person when I was talking about my view of socionics. I said that I was origionally skeptical about socionics and that I want to prove it to myself. And yes, I agree that sounds totally , but it was intentional. There real truth was that it struck my curiousity and I was intrigued by it, as I am intrigued by new ideas and new things and new beliefs and things such as those interest me greatly.

And if that little thing is what made you think I use , then maybe I can give you some credit. I guess people around here are awake.
    Although, you somewhat missed what I was saying. You said that you sometimes confuse seeing something and changing it around diffrently in your mind, which is introversion, not Ne. Even on socionics.com, they say that the ISFPs (SEIs) can confuse what is there for what they want to see. And they are dominant sensors! That's what I meant by the subjective... subjective is introversion.

Anyhow, this is all good and dandy Rocky, but it still does not explain why I have had super-ego relationships with ESFps, and mirror relationships with INTjs, illusionary relationships with INFps, and dual relationships with ISFps. Please, just spare me ...
    See, "intertype relationships" is a tricky one to even touch.. it opens up a whole other can of worms (Are you manipulating the definition of the relationships to fit you? Are you confusing people of one type to be another? etc...)

Now that I mentioned it...

Lol, you should know, ... I think it can obviously be said that we have an illusionary relationship as the socion.info actually started because we feed each other hidden agendas
    Since when? That's not an illusionsry relationship:

http://socionics.com/rel/ill.htm

Quote Originally Posted by socionics.com
    These are relations of growing laziness. There are no other intertype relations that can deactivate partners so much as Illusionary relations. Illusionary partners find it comfortable being relaxed together, discussing different subjects. What one partner is talking about is always interesting, but in order to understand the partner better the other partner needs to force themselves. This difficulty in making an effort also makes achieving goals together almost impossible.

Mutual business or other activity is complicated, because Illusionary partners do not understand the reasons and motives of each other's actions. Whatever one partner tries to achieve usually appears insufficient and worthless to the other. Because partners expect different kinds of activity from each other, they become negative and may criticise each other's intentions and objectives. For an observer, this misunderstanding between partners can appear to be humorous.

The introvert partner usually tries to free themselves from the attempts of the extrovert partner to impose their opinions. The introverts seek independence. The extrovert partner wants to make their introvert partner into what they consider to be a "normal person". Both partners are distrustful of each other abilities.

Disagreements in these relations are usually short because partners are drawn to each other. From time to time Illusionary relations become really warm and caring. It normally happens when partners work together but not on the same task. Partners may feel inspired with the result of a successfully finished project, however when they try to start a new project, they again meet the same difficulties in co-operation.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps the more ahem important and interesting questions here, marcus - what is the type of marcus the maniac? Why has he not registered? And finally, why is he so irritated with rmcnew?

Stay tuned. Details at 6:00.
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Perhaps the more ahem important and interesting questions here, marcus - what is the type of marcus the maniac? Why has he not registered? And finally, why is he so irritated with rmcnew?

Stay tuned. Details at 6:00.
    LIE/ ENTJ, and he is registered. Golden Balls, Larceny, etc...
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I posted that before I saw some of marcus the maniac's more obnoxious posts. I still find some of his posts amusing. I think he is better at typing people than almost anyone else I have seen typing people here. Don't know if he is right about rmcnew though.

I guess marcus probably does not have a registered user name.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

deleted

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megan
    I posted that before I saw some of marcus the maniac's more obnoxious posts. I still find some of his posts amusing. I think he is better at typing people than almost anyone else I have seen typing people here. Don't know if he is right about rmcnew though.

uh, I thought you were being sarcastic in that post . . .

damn written word
    Entp
    ILE

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... you can believe what ever you want... and Si means that i can fly through he air, woohoow!
    Sarcastic comments aside, the above last comment you made I can just as equally apply to you. I think you are so desperate to prove that I am an introvert that you are going so far as to take my own statements out of context to say that a manifestation of is actually ... taken within the complete and entire context it is a manifestation of , any idiot can see that ...

I did not say that I take time to contemplate things when people ask me something, I said that sometimes ENTps may take some pauses while they are talking that may sometimes appear as though they are considering what to say. I have actually witnessed this behaviour in ENTps who were unquestionably extroverted and I agree it is a sign of introversion, but it is a sign of introversion from someone who is predominatelly extroverted. But that does not mean that are introverts purely based on that.

So, I think that it is safe to say that when an ENTp is acting extroverted, an ENTp is using and when an ENTp is acting introverted he is using . So, I can not really argue and say that that is not introversion based on what I have just said and within the context I presented it.

And I think you are doing some bullshit stereotyping on me that I just can not agree with.

*cough*

Really? You seemed to be the only one who disagreed (even Herzblut agreed, when you said her type should be diffrent). And how was that basic stereotyping??? I NEVER said introverts could not be sociable, I was looking at it from the diffrent angle. Maybe there is no such thing as an introvert...
    Maybe you are so desperate to believe and convince everyone I am an introvert that you are willing to resort to bullshit stereotyping me from a base description that describes how an ENTp acts when he or she uses . And besides that, have we met in person? I doubt it ....

Although, you somewhat missed what I was saying. You said that you sometimes confuse seeing something and changing it around diffrently in your mind, which is introversion, not Ne. Even on socionics.com, they say that the ISFPs (SEIs) can confuse what is there for what they want to see. And they are dominant sensors! That's what I meant by the subjective... subjective is introversion.
    I disagree with you again within ... You can argue left an right that I am an introvert, but you have failed to prove that I use more than , and even what you thought was evidence was twisted up and taken out of context. The thing is that everyone uses extroverted and introverted functions from time to time and are prone to some introverted and extroverted behaviours. You can not tell me that an ENTp does not think with and is not prone to thinking likeing an introvert! When in fact, ENTps do in fact think like intoverts! Do you want to argue this point with me?

See, "intertype relationships" is a tricky one to even touch.. it opens up a whole other can of worms (Are you manipulating the definition of the relationships to fit you? Are you confusing people of one type to be another? etc...)

Now that I mentioned it...

Lol, you should know, ... I think it can obviously be said that we have an illusionary relationship as the socion.info actually started because we feed each other hidden agendas
    Since when? That's not an illusionsry relationship:

http://socionics.com/rel/ill.htm

Quote Originally Posted by socionics.com
    These are relations of growing laziness. There are no other intertype relations that can deactivate partners so much as Illusionary relations. Illusionary partners find it comfortable being relaxed together, discussing different subjects. What one partner is talking about is always interesting, but in order to understand the partner better the other partner needs to force themselves. This difficulty in making an effort also makes achieving goals together almost impossible.

Mutual business or other activity is complicated, because Illusionary partners do not understand the reasons and motives of each other's actions. Whatever one partner tries to achieve usually appears insufficient and worthless to the other. Because partners expect different kinds of activity from each other, they become negative and may criticise each other's intentions and objectives. For an observer, this misunderstanding between partners can appear to be humorous.

The introvert partner usually tries to free themselves from the attempts of the extrovert partner to impose their opinions. The introverts seek independence. The extrovert partner wants to make their introvert partner into what they consider to be a "normal person". Both partners are distrustful of each other abilities.

Disagreements in these relations are usually short because partners are drawn to each other. From time to time Illusionary relations become really warm and caring. It normally happens when partners work together but not on the same task. Partners may feel inspired with the result of a successfully finished project, however when they try to start a new project, they again meet the same difficulties in co-operation.
    [/quote]

You know what, that pretty much describes our relationship. Me and know we can not work together and we pretty much stay out of each other hair. Like on the webforum, we both have admin abilities and I have tried changing some things in the past, and changed them back saying that it looked better the origional way. I personally liked it better the way that I had done it. But, I knew about the relationship and how it was manifested and allowed to change it back without making too much of a fuss. If we both do not know about the relationship I think that may have went a whole lot diffrently. For the most part we have learned that if we work together on sperate task, we can handle working with each other. For example, I know english and does not. I handle all of the things that have to do with english speaking. On the other hand, is the chief admin for the website and I allow him to do many of the changes necessary to keep the website and forum running.

The thing is that both me and have our agendas about the socion.info that is of benefit for both of us. can say that he has a website with some solid information on it, and I can feel loved and admired by people who appreciate my work and my efforts. In that aspect, it is totally win-win.

And rocky, I hate the way you do things and your approach pisses me off. I think you are billigerent ...

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This topic is a perfect example of trying to do work.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    What do you mean? You mean me using to look or someone else?

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    What do you mean? You mean me using to look or someone else?
    I was talking about Marcus.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe ... I probably would have noticed, but I have basically spent most of my energy defending my self and being pissed off at marcus and rocky both; two peas in a pod in my opinion.

Creepy-marcus the maniac

And rocky, I hate the way you do things and your approach pisses me off. I think you are billigerent ...
    LOL

NT's poke and prod.

Thinkers usually do not take it "personally" as you obviously have.

Creepy-marcus the maniac

Maybe ... I probably would have noticed, but I have basically spent most of my energy defending my self and being pissed off at marcus and rocky both; two peas in a pod in my opinion.
    ENTP's that I know NEVER let stuff get to them. Especially some petty shit like this. You are pissed off though. Even if an ENTP gets pissed off, they RARELY will admit it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marcus the maniac
    ENTP's that I know NEVER let stuff get to them. Especially some petty shit like this. You are pissed off though. Even if an ENTP gets pissed off, they RARELY will admit it.
    Ohhh, what a cute little baby! Do you want attention again? *pinches cheek* ...

Creepy-marcus the maniac

See, an NT would be able to see the logic in what I'm saying and would be able to reason.

You do not. You just ignore everything (ignorance is bliss) and change topics.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

And marcus is an asshole for starting this thread ...

There you go again. Trying to bring feelings/ethics into play again. Something that ENTPs do not do.
    Oh, come on, how ludicrous is this? Are you suggesting that mcnew is an ethical type because he calls you an asshole?? And you really don't see the asshole in huge letters that was screaming out of discojoe's post in the other thread, just in many more words? No difference, except that mcnew does not waste his time playing into your little *let's annoy someone today* games. Rightly so.

If mcnew is an ENFp, I am an INTj ...
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See, an NT would be able to see the logic in what I'm saying and would be able to reason.

Seriously ... somebody change this babies diaper!

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously ... somebody change this babies diaper!
    if you want it to stop you shouldnt feed it. You dont need to use the strategy more than twice for people to get it (that you don't care, will not discuss unless the unpleasantries are dropped, etc)

Creepy-marcus the maniac

And you really don't see the asshole in huge letters that was screaming out of discojoe's post in the other thread, just in many more words?

Yeah, that's the DIFFERENCE between mcnewb and discohoe. Disco (NT) actually attemped explaining and being logical. mcnewb is conflict avoidant. ENTPs thrive in conflict and like to argue for sport. mcnewb does not.
    [/quote]

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And you really don't see the asshole in huge letters that was screaming out of discojoe's post in the other thread, just in many more words?

Yeah, that's the DIFFERENCE between mcnewb and discohoe. Disco (NT) actually attemped explaining and being logical. mcnewb is conflict avoidant. ENTPs thrive in conflict and like to argue for sport. mcnewb does not.
    [/quote]

Ohhhh ohhh, baby wants his bottle! *shoves a passifier into marcus' mouth*

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

[/quote]

ENFp supposedly avoid conflict. I don't. Does that make me an ENTp. No, it doesn't. Who fits those descriptions to the T, eh? People have histories, you know?
    ― Anais Nin

Creepy-marcus the maniac

Hey, didnt you say you werent going to reply anymore?

Howcome you still reply?

Cause you know I'm right.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    if you want it to stop you shouldnt feed it. You dont need to use the strategy more than twice for people to get it (that you don't care, will not discuss unless the unpleasantries are dropped, etc)
    More like I am having fun with the fact that I can not really take marcus seriously ... point taken, though.

Creepy-marcus the maniac

More like I am having fun with the fact that I can not really take marcus seriously anymore ... point taken, though.

Ignorance is bliss.

Creepy-marcus the maniac

call yourself what ever you like. put what ever you want in your profile.

but YOU and I BOTH know that youre not an ENTP.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, does anyone remember that book with the train engine that went something like "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can" and keeped chugging along everywhere it went?

*looks at marcus*

Time to go to bed! Would little guy like a bed time story?

Creepy-marcus the maniac

Quote Originally Posted by Megan

Thanks.

As far as I know, I dont have a registered name.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ooohhhh, how ethical! Now you are stomping your foot, screaming "You cannot be an ENTp because I say so!"

It seems as if your suggestions for an alternative type really have not done the trick. Mcnew is not an ENFp and he not an INFp. So if you say he is not an ENTp, what is he then?

You do realize how silly this is...?
    ― Anais Nin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast