Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Angelina - Si-ISFp 4w5 sx/sp
    Brad - Ne-ENTp 8w7 sp-last - which would make them the typical enneagram types 4-8 couple.

The SLI composite comparisons to Angelina in older discussion seemed very to the point - she is Si base in any case.

Edit: wow, Brad Pitt's marriage to Jennifer Aniston (IEI) does sound like it was "mirage" relations - link:

"I spent the '90s trying to hide out, trying to duck the full celebrity cacophony. I started to get sick of myself sitting on a couch, holding a joint, hiding out. It started feeling pathetic," Pit tells the magazine. "It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn't living an interesting life myself."
    Pitt said his marriage to the "Friends" star, whom he wed in 2000, was part of the problem. "I think that my marriage had something to do with it," he said. "Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn't."

I remember this same interest eroding thing going on in my relationship with my "mirage" ex, and it was also one of the main reasons we broke up after being together for a long time.
    Last edited by silke; 08-22-2016 at 06:08 PM.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Honestly, I believe Angelina is actually a Counterphobic 6 with a strong 4 in her tritype.
    ESI-Se 6w7 Sx/So, (648) - Truth Teller

While I believe Brad Pitt is
    ESI 9w8 So/Sp (936) - The Mediator

They are actually Identicals, but because their Enneagram is so different they seem to be opposites.
    At the end of the day, both bond over their shared interest in Social causes, and their ethical values they bring forward when engaging in those causes.
    Just because they are the "It-couple" of Hollywood does not mean they must be Duals...

I know my typing is not too popular, though I'd still like to get it out there. ^^'
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    Honestly, I believe Angelina is actually a Counterphobic 6 with a strong 4 in her tritype.
    ESI-Se 6w7 Sx/So, (648) - Truth Teller

While I believe Brad Pitt is
    ESI 9w8 So/Sp (936) - The Mediator

They are actually Identicals, but because their Enneagram is so different they seem to be opposites.
    At the end of the day, both bond over their shared interest in Social causes, and their ethical values they bring forward when engaging in those causes.
    Just because they are the "It-couple" of Hollywood does not mean they must be Duals...

I know my typing is not too popular, though I'd still like to get it out there. ^^'
    I just watched an interview of Angelina Jolie, and she absolutely does not seem like a LIE to me. Maybe she is ESI, maybe not, IDK, but she does not do microexpressions like either of the female LIE's I know.
    Both of the female LIE's seem kind of thoughtful and preoccupied. When they see you, they might smile brightly and act friendly but will basically be asking you what you want, because their time is precious and you are taking it up.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brad Pitt: ESE so/sx

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Angelina: SLI
    Brad: Alpha irrational

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ang: SLI sx/sp
    Brad: IEE sp/sx

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Angelina is definitely a sensor, maybe ESI.
    Brad pitt some ST.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    Personally I think ISTp/ESTp but I could see ISTp/ENTj. Yeah I do think they could have a contrary relationship.
    I always wonder how SLE and LIE look alike and are mistaken for one another too often. I think I look much more like an SLE from outside rather than an EIE which is my look-alike.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kye View Post
    I always wonder how SLE and LIE look alike and are mistaken for one another too often. I think I look much more like an SLE from outside rather than an EIE which is my look-alike.
    Pictures, please.

You know, there are not many pictures of LIE females around.

Personally, I have never confused SLE's with LIE's, male or female. I can see where there are similarities, but LIE's are essentially thoughtful and reserved (even when really extroverted) and SLE's are forceful and immediate.
    EIE's seem socially concerned and/or adept, but their focus seems scattered to me, as if they can't concentrate on the practical here and now, somehow.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kye View Post
    I don't confuse them either but at first sight only, they are more similar than LIE-EIE to me maybe because I know only 2 EIEs and both are mentally ill.
    One thing about LIE females I read is that they care about physical strength and never wear makeup and their clothing is either sport or work clothes, they keep their hair short which is easier and faster to manage and are typical tomboys. Also I meant their behavior not their VI but anyway here's an unsatisfying selfie since this is the only one I've got on my phone currently:
    Attachment 8218
    Edit: I do have protruding ears and an elongated chin which are typical LIE VI right?
    My ears are probably normal, more or less, but my chin does look like yours.
    The female LIE's I know have longish hair (shoulder length) and good bodies, not overweight. The clothes they wear are more functional than decorative. I think the older one wears makeup, but I really didn't notice. Maybe yes, maybe no. She is quite attractive just as she is, in a tough, no nonsense kind of way. You can tell she's smart as hell and she has a twinkle in her eyes. At least, when she is not dealing with problem people, she does. She actually looks a lot like the woman in this video. Same face, same hair, same bone structure, far fewer regrets:

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    I'm like 99% sure that Angelina is ENTj but what is Brad Pitt? Any other ideas about Angelina?

Angelina is actually ISFp

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Angelina Jolie is a 3w4 sx/sp. I thought at first she's unusually flat and 'polished' for being sx first, but 3s are like that, so it makes sense with her history.
    I don't understand the 468 typings, she is not reactive at all. You guys that type her that, should meet me. 468 are made to react to dangers and foresee threats. I do not see that with her. If an emergency broke out she would just say in a monotone voice "uh, what do we do?". She probably has a 9 fix.

468s can have trouble identifying what is a true emergency and what just feels like an emergency. If their internal alarm bells go off, the 468s are in fight or flight. Once their emotions are triggered their adrenaline is running in hyper-drive and needs to be discharged. So it is extremely difficult for the 468 Tritype to slow down and delay reacting.
    Last edited by maniac; 08-24-2016 at 10:06 AM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    That is her public persona, she is an actress. I hear she's pretty crazy and ruthless in person.

Jolie in the 90's was known for being pretty insane in general. As a teen she used to cut herself and she was kicked out of her house for fucking her mom's boyfriend. There is a candid video I've seen of her from the 90's where she openly admits to beating her dog to death. She had drug issues and even checked herself into a mental institution for having homicidal and suicidal thoughts (where she was diagnosed with BPD). She "calmed down" her public image a lot once she adopted her first child. Now she has taken on this whole humanitarian persona, which I believe is just that, a persona.
    Yeah, that is sx and/or mental illnesses. Not reactivity.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

which I believe is just that, a persona
    Stoping of using drugs, treatment, other close people, getting other philosophy knowledge, etc could change her behavior. I'm sure she did not kill dogs in the last 5 years, except neighbours' ones - but they were just too loud.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

She passively killed her dog. She didnt feed it.

Since when do SLI come off cold and calculated?

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI & ILE are my guesses. If either is a feeler, its Pitt.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She's not Fe imo. Either SLI (most likely) or ESI - something cold. Pitt I'm not sure either - some EP (not SLE). They both seem much different now than in earlier interviews.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It boggles my mind how Angelina Jolie, Justin Bieber and @lemontrees are all supposed to be SEI ?

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

brad is so lost without her

interesting answer @4 minutes of the interview
    Last edited by yeves; 08-27-2016 at 02:44 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angelina see

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    It boggles my mind how Angelina Jolie, Justin Bieber and @lemontrees are all supposed to be SEI ?
    Socionics identicals are not personality identicals. If you're expecting them to be similar due to having the same socionics type, you're thinking of sociotypes in the wrong way.

Besides, I got the impression that SEI is the most misunderstood and misconstrued type on this forum, with too few wanting to consider or discuss it.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Angelina Jolie...IEI-Fe
    Brad Pitt...IEE-Fi

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Angelina Jolie...IEI-Fe
    Brad Pitt...IEE-Fi
    The are in a relationship of extinguishment and married?

Brangelina... "america's strongest marriage."

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    598 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seeing Angelina typed LIE and SEI makes me feel pretty discouraged about socionics, not going to lie...

Anyway, count me in for SEI for Angelina.

Brad, no idea. But he seems like a likable guy. Probably one of my favorite actors. Maybe that means something socionically...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angelina: ESTp
    Brad: ISFj

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess they are getting divorced : / Hope not they are so sweet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brad Pitt: SEE
    Angelina Jolie: IEI
    Last edited by Arcadea; 09-20-2016 at 10:08 PM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I love how the typings are all over the place for these people

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

brad: ESE
    angelina: LII
    jennifer aniston: ILE
    jennifer's current husband: ESE
    actress brad supposedly cheated with (i dunno), marion cotillard: LII
    she's in a relationship with guillaume canet who's ESE

... socionics sudoku

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

They are all SEE Brad Angelina and Jennifer
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    They are all SEE Brad Angelina and Jennifer
    What makes you think SEE for Angelina?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    What makes you think SEE for Angelina?
    NAPOLEONKA - dazzling, notable, energetic, very specific woman with a deep sense of self-respect. The form of face is more frequent rounded, although there are as always exceptions.

She holds herself confidently and speaks somewhat ironically. She loves to joke, laughs in a friendly manner while speaking, which producers the impression that she feels herself familiar everywhere. Her tone of voice is frequently low, with a bit of a coarseness.

Her clothing, however modest she is, always fits her well and looks completely appropriate. She knows how to dress fitting to the situation. For informal situations, she can select sufficiently catchy, even extravagant look.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Brad SLI 3w? sp/so
    Angelina SEI 3w4 sx/sp

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At 26, he showed a lot of awkwardness with a tinge of aloof smugness, probably covering a little insecurity. If I didn't know him I'd say SLI, or even a private IEE. Although I've met ILE who have that haughtiness about them as well. Still, SLI. The "don't pry at me" type.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    At 26, he showed a lot of awkwardness with a tinge of aloof smugness, probably covering a little insecurity. If I didn't know him I'd say SLI, or even a private IEE. Although I've met ILE who have that haughtiness about them as well. Still, SLI. The "don't pry at me" type.

Wow, yeah... I can see SLI. We would probably conflict. Hard. He said stuff about not caring what others thought at all, was not forthcoming about any personal life information.. had very little emotional expression. He was also very uncomfortable talking about direct future goals. He kept being asked his opinion on where the show should go, what he wants... His answers centre around not knowing, not being there yet (devaluing Ni?)

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Wow, yeah... I can see SLI. We would probably conflict. Hard. He said stuff about not caring what others thought at all, was not forthcoming about any personal life information.. had very little emotional expression. He was also very uncomfortable talking about direct future goals. He kept being asked his opinion on where the show should go, what he wants... His answers centre around not knowing, not being there yet (devaluing Ni?)
    Yes, I was seeing similar observations. You summed it up really well. Although there was lots of expression on his part, but all of it seemed to "sneak out" in a way that reveals his true sentiments, which seemed to be devalued Fe? Unless he was trying to seem uncomfortable. I found myself asking why the chip on the shoulder?

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    I love how the typings are all over the place for these people
    Welcome to the new and improved the16types.

I thought it has always been the case that all typings for all people here where all over the place?

#confused

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Brad Pitt - ILE
    Angelina Jolie - SLI

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast