Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
Of course I don't know these people, but maybe it is possible they don't see it as dropping you? Maybe it just feels this way because their attention gets grabbed by something else going but, and they come back to you because they you are their friend? Or is it more like a romantic thing?
It is a friendship thing. I guess that makes sense. I think we are just different in our friendship style. I prefer to hang out with a smaller group of same people while they seem to enjoy a large circle of friends. I guess I just have to actively tell myself they are not abandoning me but are trying to meet new people. It is hard, though, because they always seem to be fine hanging out with both me and my other friends but when they see an attractive person of the opposite sex they immediately hang around them until they tire of that person.

http://the16types.info/forums/viewto...er=asc&start=0

After reading this it seems like they have abandoment issues which might explain why they switch people around as to not get too attached. I guess I just have to change my stlye of friendship with them and not get too attached as well.