Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: INTj: it burns in my heart when never have a gf

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Alright how do I get those pix off that website, xcaliburgirl?
    *very confused*
    Huh? What are you talking about?
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright how do I get those pix off that website, xcaliburgirl?
    Pics? What pics? Lemme see.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I clicked on your socionics convention link and oops uploaded a picture kinda sorta accidentally and now I want it off!
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTJ mike is right. Rewire man. It's your only hope. I decided to do the same thing last year and went from no gfs in 8 years to two in 6 months. You need to be confident too - that really is the best way. Don't try and be confident in something you aren't good at - just be really smart and act like you know everything. Lots of women find this attractive for some reason - just every guy you meet will hate you. (oh well they suck anyway)
    INTJ (and damn good at it)

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blaze uploaded a pic of herself. haha.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NFp-
    Wow, Blaze looks hot. What a tease. Totally unexpected.
    Heh.

Unexpected?
    Entp
    ILE

Creepy-Fry

Wow, Blaze looks hot. What a tease. Totally unexpected.
    Heh.

Unexpected?
    can someone please provide the link to the pictures?
    thanks

oh by the way Blaze, your profile sounds just like me. lol intj effect

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XcaliburGirl
    I think I partially misunderstood mcnew's tone there... but that perception was influenced by other posts of his. He made it sound like he thinks women are misleading on purpose, but perhaps that is not the case.

Kim never claimed to be speaking for anyone other than herself.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    Of course. You even said yourself that all women are different.
    Men are, too. Why is my advice any more *dangerous* than a guy's??
    Exactly my point.
    The thing is that there are guys that will take one woman's opinion as gospel and try to apply it to all women, only to find out that opinion is found to be distasteful or a turn-off to other women. The guy will get mad and then start to find ways to a global means that will attract all women to him. The guy fiddles around a bit and figures out a way to manipulate scores of women, and might even be successful. Then, the guy gets upset because the women turn out to be total hoes. Guy gets pessimistic about women and relationships and goes through a period of moping and reconsideration of life options.

I am stopping, because that is where I am at ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See, mcnew, this is where you are(or, to give you the benefit of the doubt: were) treating women like a commodity. That is why you only find women who are willing to be treated as such.
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And what's your definition of "hoes"? Women who are willing to do any thing and be manipulative to get men?

(do you get where I'm going w/ this?)
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And what's your definition of "hoes"? Women who are willing to do any thing and be manipulative to get men?

I just want a serious and healthy relationship, and I hate feeling like I am not really cared about or considered second class.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

folks, guys, it's actually really easy to attract women (and if you are a woman, men), if you know how

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bottom line is that a lot of women are hoes. You must understand that this is frustrating. I, like Mr McNew, desire a healthy relationship. It is difficult to attain one when a large portion of the female population are selfish and mean. I am not treating women as objects, and I consciously act very polite to them. I hold people responsible for their individual actions, not for who they are, so don't mistake this for sexism.

It is sad that so many people prefer was is easy over what is healthy, and happy.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe

Bottom line is that a lot of women are hoes. You must understand that this is frustrating. I, like Mr McNew, desire a healthy relationship. It is difficult to attain one when a large portion of the female population are selfish and mean. I am not treating women as objects, and I consciously act very polite to them. I hold people responsible for their individual actions, not for who they are, so don't mistake this for sexism.

It is sad that so many people prefer was is easy over what is healthy, and happy.
    i have seen amongst ENTps that they think most people are selfish and mean, and are attracted to "nice" people.. this has probably been discussed but Im not remembering where..

i was surprised to see this last sentence that people prefer what is easy to what is happy when I was under the impression that ENTps are looking for what is easy for a relationship--one with someone who does not create disturbances?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe

I agree. And a lot of men are jerks. *shrug*

My only problem with mcnew's attitude is this:
    The guy fiddles around a bit and figures out a way to manipulate scores of women, and might even be successful. Then, the guy gets upset because the women turn out to be total hoes.
    Because he didn't seem to realize that he was going about things the wrong way and then blaming women in general for his problem.

I don't want to start a big argument or blame you guys for being sexist if you're not. Just trying to keep things in perspective.
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is getting old...
    Agreed.
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I will stay out of this because it kicks all of my ENFp sweetness out the window.

But ExcaliburGirl, I love your signature! It's absolutely something I would say, so I memorized it!

:wink:
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    But ExcaliburGirl, I love your signature! It's absolutely something I would say, so I memorized it!

:wink:
    I love Kim Possible. Very quotable. Normally, that character wouldn't hesitate w/ the sarcasm, but she was influenced by a love potion (or ray or computer chip or something) at the time.

And of course, there are very few people who get such an exemption from my sarcasm.
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.

Creepy-Fry

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean.
    folks, guys, it's actually really easy to attract women (and if you are a woman, men), if you know how
    How do you know it is easy.? do u know how to attract women? why dont you gives us some advice.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have two bits of advice:

1. Practice. Ask someone out you won't see again so you won't have to be embarassed beyond that moment if you get a "no".

2. Ask out women who might be getting overlooked. I have a male friend who says women are only interested in certain stereotypical traits and therefore don't notice him, but he only asks out women with certain other stereotypical traits. Ask out a few women who aren't thin and aren't beauty queens. If this doesn't apply to you, sorry.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fry
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean.
    How do you know it is easy.? do u know how to attract women? why dont you gives us some advice.
    Sorry I could not get back to you earlier. There is a lot of advice out there. I have to get class pretty soon, but this is some good advice, or so at least I think and give it out pretty often, but be honest with yourself-first and foremost. Also, step outside your comfort zone as often as possible, but do it reasonably. And one more thing: your are going to screw up every once in a while, so get used to that too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12