dude..

whoa.

this is why i wish posts expired instead of being archived forever

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, I agree with socionics.com that Sandler is more than likely INFp ... he looks and acts alot like my INFp bud from college, and acts less like the ISFps I have known ...

Creepy-marcus the maniac

according to you...Jennifer Aniston(ESFJ) and Lisa Kurdrow(ISFP) are also INFPs. Yup...it's OFFICIAL. You dont know what youre talking about

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marcus the maniac
    according to you...Jennifer Aniston(ESFJ) and Lisa Kurdrow(ISFP) are also INFPs. Yup...it's OFFICIAL. You dont know what youre talking about
    Go poll the celebrities then

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think we should all take up the task of ignoring Marcus(GOLDEN BALLS, Larceny), despite how hard such a task might be.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    I think we should all take up the task of ignoring Marcus(GOLDEN BALLS, Larceny), despite how hard such a task might be.
    Ha! I thought he remined me of Golden Balls (wondering why he posted a "What's my Type" thread though??). I have to admit, I think both McNew and marcus have good points...
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marcus' good points are shrouded in his pointed asshatery devised solely to cause commotion and garner attention for himself.

Waddles had both good points in his criticisms AND delivered them in a tasteful manner, Marcus does not.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Creepy-marcus the maniac

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    Go poll the celebrities then
    This is why I doubt you are even a NT.

NT's have their own insights and thoughts. You on the other hand fall back on "i agree with socionics" or "go poll celebrities". NT's dont care what others think, especially celebrities.

Just because Paris Hilton in a drunken rambling might say "ohyeaaa Jennifer Aniston is a INFP, that does not mean it's true.

Creepy-marcus the maniac

Sandler has never exhibited ANY intuitive traits.

INFPs are unique. Possible dramatics. Adam Sandler in the every man. Your typical mid-20's guy. Nothing different about him at all.

Creepy-

i've seen adam sandler in interviews, and he is surprisingly deep, thoughtful, and poignant. he has a strong committment to humanitarian issues (he's worked with israeli and palestinian children afflicted by the conflict between their two nations) and is apparently very intelligent as well (he attended nyu). most importantly, he has a self-effacing, foppish humor, which is characteristic of infps (though seldom seen by strangers and mere acquaintances). i also sense a kindness and an insecurity in his demeanor, but that's not entirely proveable (as are most of the topics on this forum). hope this has shed some light on the subject.
    ~confused (infp or infj, urg)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sandler has never exhibited ANY intuitive traits.

INFPs are unique. Possible dramatics. Adam Sandler in the every man. Your typical mid-20's guy. Nothing different about him at all.
    You're stupid shit *talks to himself* of course he is INFP because INFPs live to absorb. You want to know what to wear, where to go and who with ask INFP because they are everyone!

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

go to www.typlogic.com/INFP and it shows Lisa Kudrow as an INFP.

Don't listen to the socionics site, they mix up all the types. Make sure you read all the celebrities under every type. I trust that site a lot more. A lot of the conclusions you make about celebrities contradict the ones in this site.
    Maybe, these celebrties actually took the test and told the site, instead of the phony ones socionics put, you ever thought about that. If you watched friends, Lisa Kudrow acts as an ENFP/INFP, actors tend to act what they are in real life in sitcoms, not always though, in movies they tend to the opposite.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't trust the typelogic or socionic sites. Nor do I trust testing. The only site I would trust with typing celebrities is BrainTypes.com, because they have proven themselves to me in the past, and the have more experience in the real world than the other sites. Oustide of the exprerience, though, they also have the "system", which some on here might not agree with, but I believe it to be true.

And I also think that Jennifer Aniston is an ESFj. Adam Sandler is an ISFp, IMO. I don't know about the rest.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    And I also think that Jennifer Aniston is an ESFj.
    How on Earth did you come to this conclusion? Wake up!

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)