Quote Originally Posted by Joy
I cannot even begin to understand how any version of Socionics (or any other theory) could be a Si system.

Si:

tangible connections between processes happening in one place and time: reflections of events on one's inner state; sensations, what one experiences physically
Also, if an axiom is always true, it is by definition Ti > Te (though of course every type has to use them).
Do you know anything of anything at all? Is there no limit to how bad you are at this? An axiom can by definition never be Ti, it's extrovert by definition. You mock Reinin dichotomies and you still pick as your definition of the difference between Te and Ti a perverted version of the subjective-objective dichotomy? And since you don't know absolutely anything at all about Si there's not really anything you should be saying about it is there?

At this point I'd normally just remove myself from the thread since the collective ineptitude of the ENTjs in this thread has reached what I feel are irredeemable levels but since though none of you ENTjs care about it, this thread is supposed to be about Celeste, I won't. There's questions that remain unanswered.