Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
Malia was ok, nothing to say, but Aiss behaved improperly IMO. Only fools pick on such unimportant details to accuse someone of incompetence. I agree with you that maybe she confused something, but let me tell you that I myself considered the difference irrelevant few years ago, although I knew the differences between the systems.
esfjgirl didn't even theorized on that, she just described a relationship, it's very hard to say what she knows or not, having just one post doesn't mean she is necessarily dumb to jump on her like the wolf on a weak lamb. Mistyping is not something uncommon, and it's not usually related to this confusion, it's exaggerated to put a wrong conclusion on that, imo.

---

@Aiss ^ + you took things too absolutely. Just ask and figure out what's she talking about, does she make a confusion or not, don't jump to conclusions so early please.
Whereas bitter people pick on others for lack of better argument.

Where do you see me making any conclusions in this thread? Or accusations for that matter? I asked whether she was using socionics. If you have a problem with it, it's your problem, not mine.