Thread: Sesame Street Personality Test

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sesame Street Personality Test

It's silly - but it does test for introvert/extravert, etc.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...50649363613939

I'm Ernie

From the results:

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 5% on Organization
    You scored higher than 98% on concrete-abstra
    You scored higher than 87% on intro-extrovert
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cookie Monster
    You scored 37% Organization, 41% abstract, and 64% extroverted!

This test measured 3 variables.
    First, this test measured how organized you are. Some muppets like Cookie Monster make big messes, while others like Bert are quite anal about things being clean.

Second, this test measured if you prefer a concrete or an abstract viewpoint. For the purposes of this test, concrete people are considered to gravitate more to mathematical and logical approaches, whereas abstract people are more the dreamers and artistic type.

Third, this test measured if you are more of an introvert or an extrovert. By definition, an introvert concentrates more on herself and an extrovert focuses more on others. In this test an introvert was somebody that either tends to spend more time alone or thinks more about herself.

You are more sloppy, both concrete and abstract, and about equally introverted and extroverted.

Here is why are you Cookie Monster.

You are both sloppy. You might not always know where everything you need is. Perhaps you don't even care. Hopefully you don't shovel food into your mouth at least.

You both are partially concrete and abstract thinkers. Cookie Monster knows what he wants (cookies!) and he consistently works toward that goal. However he comes up with imaginative and unusual strategies in pursuit of that goal. You have a good balance in your life. You know when to be logical at times, but you also aren't afraid to explore your dreams and desires... within limits of course.

You are both somewhat introverted. Cookie Monster might not have the most sophisticated syntax, but he does have some friends. He is close with Ernie. You probably like to have some time to yourself, but you do like spending time with your friends, and you aren't scared of social situations.

The other possible characters are
    Oscar the Grouch
    Big Bird
    Snuffleupagus
    Ernie
    Elmo
    Kermit the Frog
    Grover
    The Count
    Guy Smiley
    Bert

If you enjoyed this test, I would love the feedback! Also if you want to tell me your favorite Sesame Street character, I can total them up and post them here. Perhaps your choice will win!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was actually rather accurate ...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got Ernie.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The memories!

I got Snuffleupagus.

Snuffleupagus
    You scored 64% Organization, 75% abstract, and 35% extroverted!

First, this test measured how organized you are. Some muppets like Cookie Monster make big messes, while others like Bert are quite anal about things being clean.

Second, this test measured if you prefer a concrete or an abstract viewpoint. For the purposes of this test, concrete people are considered to gravitate more to mathematical and logical approaches, whereas abstract people are more the dreamers and artistic type.

Third, this test measured if you are more of an introvert or an extrovert. By definition, an introvert concentrates more on herself and an extrovert focuses more on others. In this test an introvert was somebody that either tends to spend more time alone or thinks more about herself.

You are mostly organized, more abstract, and more introverted.

I bet you didn't think you were Snuffleupagus. Let's find out why.

You are both somewhat organized. You have a good idea where you put things and you probably keep your place reasonably clean. You aren't totally obsessed with neatness though. Alloyius Snuffleupagus (and all Snuffleupagus') is not sloppy by nature, but he moves so incredibly slowly that it is impossible for him to be totally organized.

You both are abstract thinkers. You definitely are not afraid to take chances in life. You only live once. You may notice others around you playing it safe, but you are more concerned with not compromising your desires, and getting everything you can out of life. This is a very romantic approach to life, but hopefully you are also grounded enough to get by. Some characters may be fooled by Snuffy's slow nature, but deep inside he shares the same dreams and desires as his best friend Big Bird. He demonstrates this best when he plays his snuffleflute.

You are both introverted. Snuffleupagus is very shy and mostly only interacts with Big Bird. It takes patience to spend time with him. For whatever reason you are uncomfortable in social settings. You probably have one or two people that you are close with. You'd rather do things by yourself and you dislike working in groups.

Creepy-

Snuffleupagus
    You scored 66% Organization, 40% abstract, and 50% extroverted!

You are somewhat organized, both concrete and abstract, and both introverted and extroverted.

You are both somewhat organized. You have a good idea where you put things and you probably keep your place reasonably clean. You aren't totally obsessed with neatness though. Alloyius Snuffleupagus (and all Snuffleupagus') is not sloppy by nature, but he moves so incredibly slowly that it is impossible for him to be totally organized.

You both are about equally concrete and abstract thinkers. You have a good balance in your life. You know when to be logical at times, but you also aren't afraid to explore your dreams and desires... within limits of course. Snuffy generally has very basic interests, but he explores his abstract sensitive side when he plays his snuffleflute.

You both are somewhat introverted. Originally Snuffleupagus was very shy and was only Big Bird's invisible friend. However as he has aged he has started to build new friendships with new characters. Like Snuffy, you probably like to have some time to yourself. However, you do appreciate spending time with your friends, and you aren't scared of social situations.

Oscar the Grouch
    Big Bird
    Cookie Monster
    Ernie
    Elmo
    Kermit the Frog
    Grover
    The Count
    Guy Smiley
    Bert
    Huh? I am not extroverted at all. The test stereotyped an introvert as someone who is afraid of social situations.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theodosis
    Huh? I am not extroverted at all. The test stereotyped an introvert as someone who is afraid of social situations.
    Well, considering this test was written by someone who is probably not familiar with Socionics, or any sort of Jungian type theory, that sort of doesn't surprise me. This person was obviously just using the common perception of introverted/extroverted types. Jungian personality theory - aside from MBTI - just hasn't penetrated into the public psyche (yet).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Snuffleupagus, You scored 62% Organization, 51% abstract, and 45% extroverted!

I was afraid I would get Oscar the Grouch.
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guy Smiley
    You scored 39% Organization, 60% abstract, and 28% extroverted!

You are both mostly organized. You have a good idea where you put things and you probably keep your place reasonably clean. You aren't totally obsessed with neatness though. Guy Smiley is your average Joe. He'll dress up and look nice for his game show, but he's not a neat freak.

You are both a concrete and abstract thinker. Guy Smiley uses his imagination to come up with ridiculous game shows. However he's concrete enough to stick by his rules and perform his role as host. You know when to be logical at times, but you also aren't afraid to explore your dreams and desires... within limits of course.

You are both introverted. At first glance Guy Smiley may appear to be an extrovert given he hosts a popular show. But in reality he struggles to relate with other people. His prizes tend to just be Guy Smiley merchandise. For whatever reason you are a bit uncomfortable in social settings. You may have one or two people that you are close with. You'd rather do things by yourself and you dislike working in groups where things are always so inefficient.
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't remember Guy Smiley? But I haven't watched SS in years.

Remember the Batty Batty Bat song? Loved it!
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You both are about equally concrete and abstract thinkers. You have a good balance in your life. You know when to be logical at times, but you also aren't afraid to explore your dreams and desires... within limits of course. Snuffy generally has very basic interests, but he explores his abstract sensitive side when he plays his snuffleflute.

You both are somewhat introverted. Originally Snuffleupagus was very shy and was only Big Bird's invisible friend. However as he has aged he has started to build new friendships with new characters. Like Snuffy, you probably like to have some time to yourself. However, you do appreciate spending time with your friends, and you aren't scared of social situations.

:/

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oscar the Grouch
    You scored 16% Organization, 56% abstract, and 27% extroverted!

You are more sloppy, both concrete and abstract, and more introverted.

Here is why are you Oscar the Grouch.

You are both sloppy. You might not always know where everything you need is. Perhaps you don't even care. You don't live in a trash can though.

You both can be concrete or abstract thinkers. Oscar's vision of life is very dreamy in an unusual way. His greatest pleasure is being unhappy, but the act of being unhappy makes him happy... which is exactly what he doesn't want. That's quite abstract. You have a good balance in your life. You know when to be logical at times, but you also aren't afraid to explore your dreams and desires within limits.

You are both quite introverted. For whatever reason you are uncomfortable in social settings. You probably have one or two people that you are close with. You'd rather do things by yourself and you dislike working in groups. Oscar hates it when people bug him.

Eh....
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kermit the Frog
    You scored 56% Organization, 51% abstract, and 67% extroverted!

You are mostly organized, both concrete and abstract, and more extroverted.

Here is why are you Kermit the Frog.

You are both somewhat organized. You have a good idea where you put things and you probably keep your place reasonably clean. You aren't totally obsessed with neatness though. Kermit is also reasonably tidy. He'll even dress up for interviews.

You both are sometimes concrete and sometimes abstract thinkers. Kermit spends a lot of his time as a reporter collecting facts, but he is also the author of the dreamy song "The Rainbow Connection." You have a good balance in your life. You know when to be logical at times, but you also aren't afraid to explore your dreams and desires... within limits of course.

You are both extroverts. Kermit gets along with everyone. Sure a few folks annoy him, but that's just because they are annoying. Kermit likes to meet new people when he does his job as a street reporter. You definitely enjoy the company of others, and you don't have problems meeting new people... in fact you probably look forward to it. You are willing to take charge when necessary or work as part of a team.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, Kermit starred on Sesame Street years before The Muppet Show.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-

sdfsd

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no one else got kermit?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as;dflkj
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would not take this test seriously, it does not seem to correspond very well to type.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    I would not take this test seriously, it does not seem to correspond very well to type.
    I really don't think anyone was.
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Somehow I expected to get Big Bird.

You are very organized, both concrete and abstract, and more extroverted.

Here is why are you Big Bird.

You are both very organized. You almost always know where your belongings are and you prefer things neat. You may even enjoy cleaning and find it therapeutic. Big Bird is never sloppy and always under control... pretty good for a 6 year old bird living without a family.

You both are sometimes concrete and sometimes abstract thinkers. Big Bird can be quite dreamy at times and has no problem using his imagination. At the same time he is also practical and can be methodical in his search for answers to questions. You have a good balance in your life. You know when to be logical at times, but you also aren't afraid to explore your dreams and desires... within limits of course.

You are both extroverts. Big Bird gets along with everyone. He makes friends easily and always has a positive attitude. You definitely enjoy the company of others, and you don't have problems meeting new people... in fact you probably look forward to it. You are willing to take charge when necessary or work as part of a team.
    you ARE big bird!

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XcaliburGirl
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    I really don't think anyone was.
    hahha

i was smiling the whole time taking it. so cute

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was Elmo!!!
    "this shaking keeps me steady. i should know. what falls always is always. and is near. i wake to sleep and taking my waking slow. i learn by going where i have to go." -t. roethke

ENFp!!!

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Snuffleupagus
    You scored 62% Organization, 38% abstract, and 50% extroverted!

You are somewhat organized, both concrete and abstract, and both introverted and extroverted.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 67% on Organization

You scored higher than 14% on concrete-abstra

You scored higher than 33% on intro-extrovert

Laura
    INTj, mixed subtype

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Your result for The Your SESAME STREET Persona Test ...

Elmo

You scored 42% Organization, 77% abstract, and 76% extroverted!

You are mostly organized, more abstract, and more extroverted.

Most people either love or hate Elmo. I hope you love Elmo, because that's who you are.

You are both somewhat organized. You have a good idea where you put things and you probably keep your place reasonably clean. You aren't totally obsessed with neatness though. Elmo has the same basic approach. His place is pretty tidy, but he doesn't spend all of his time cleaning it up.

You both are abstract thinkers. You definitely are not afraid to take chances in life. You only live once. You may notice others around you playing it safe, but you are more concerned with not compromising your desires, and getting everything you can out of life. This is a very romantic approach to life, but hopefully you are also grounded enough to get by. Elmo's whole life is based on fantasy and his imagination. In the beginning he was a regular character, but now he spends most of his time in this fantasy world.

You are both extroverts. Elmo likes to talk talk talk. He'll talk with people, goldfish, tables, whatever. Without interaction with others he gets very sad. You definitely enjoy the company of others, and you don't have problems meeting new people... in fact you probably look forward to it. You are willing to take charge when necessary or work as part of a team.
    Damn straight I'm Elmo.

EDIT

Awesome quote about Elmo...

"The lesson here is never think you're unimportant, because you never know what is going to happen."

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your result for The Your SESAME STREET Persona Test ...
    Guy Smiley

You scored 65% Organization, 38% abstract, and 37% extroverted!

You are both mostly organized. You have a good idea where you put things and you probably keep your place reasonably clean. You aren't totally obsessed with neatness though. Guy Smiley is your average Joe. He'll dress up and look nice for his game show, but he's not a neat freak.

You are both a concrete and abstract thinker. Guy Smiley uses his imagination to come up with ridiculous game shows. However he's concrete enough to stick by his rules and perform his role as host. You know when to be logical at times, but you also aren't afraid to explore your dreams and desires... within limits of course.

You are both introverted. At first glance Guy Smiley may appear to be an extrovert given he hosts a popular show. But in reality he struggles to relate with other people. His prizes tend to just be Guy Smiley merchandise. For whatever reason you are a bit uncomfortable in social settings. You may have one or two people that you are close with. You'd rather do things by yourself and you dislike working in groups where things are always so inefficient.
    Don't remember this Guy, but the description works.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are mostly organized, both concrete and abstract, and more extroverted.

Here is why are you Kermit the Frog.

You are both somewhat organized. You have a good idea where you put things and you probably keep your place reasonably clean. You aren't totally obsessed with neatness though. Kermit is also reasonably tidy. He'll even dress up for interviews.

You both are sometimes concrete and sometimes abstract thinkers. Kermit spends a lot of his time as a reporter collecting facts, but he is also the author of the dreamy song "The Rainbow Connection." You have a good balance in your life. You know when to be logical at times, but you also aren't afraid to explore your dreams and desires... within limits of course.

You are both extroverts. Kermit gets along with everyone. Sure a few folks annoy him, but that's just because they are annoying. Kermit likes to meet new people when he does his job as a street reporter. You definitely enjoy the company of others, and you don't have problems meeting new people... in fact you probably look forward to it. You are willing to take charge when necessary or work as part of a team.

# You scored 54% on Organization, higher than 33% of your peers.
    # 43/100 You scored 52% on concrete-abstra, higher than 43% of your peers.
    # 88/100 You scored 78% on intro-extrovert, higher than 88% of your peers.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    Elmo
    You scored 67% Organization, 65% abstract, and 49% extroverted!
    Damn straight Elm-bro!

Creepy-male

Unknown and unknowable.

But, I suspect it's to do with imaginatio-N more than anything.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Count

You scored 52% Organization, 33% abstract, and 54% extroverted

You are both somewhat organized. You have a good idea where you put things and you probably keep your place reasonably clean. You aren't totally obsessed with neatness though. The Count is obsessive compulsive and needs to always count what he has. But hey, if he was really organized, he wouldn't have to count at all.

You both are concrete thinkers. The Count is very mathminded and wants to know what he has and where it is. His purpose in life is clear. You probably also know what you want in life, and you have a real plan toward achieving it. You aren't likely to throw everything away to take a risky chance.

You are both somewhat introverted. The Count is quite obsessed with himself and the things that belong to him. At the same time he has had 2 girlfriends and he has guests in his castle. Like The Count, you probably like to have some time to yourself, but you do appreciate spending time with your friends, and you aren't scared of social situations.

Creepy-Cyclops

Snuffleupagus
    You scored 44% Organization, 42% abstract, and 56% extroverted!

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guy Smiley
    You scored 42% Organization, 37% abstract, and 32% extroverted!

You are mostly organized, both concrete and abstract, and more introverted.

Here is why are you Guy Smiley.

Right now, somewhere in the middle of nowhere: AKA South Texas
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your result for The Your SESAME STREET Persona Test ...

Big Bird
    You scored 73% Organization, 37% abstract, and 73% extroverted!

Creepy-female

Guy Smiley

You scored 44% Organization, 63% abstract, and 14% extroverted!

You are mostly organized, both concrete and abstract, and more introverted.
    Here is why are you Guy Smiley.

Fucking weird. Everyone else gets the fuzzy eccentric creatures and I'm stuck as a....gameshow host?

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

14% extroverted and you're SEE ??

Creepy-female

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    14% extroverted and you're SEE ??
    I had one best friend in elementary school, I'd rather live alone than with my family, I hate parties where I don't know anyone, I don't like to spend my evenings at bars...and therefore I'm an introvert? This isn't temperament, this isn't even Socionics....it's Sesame Street.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Snuffleupagus

You scored 52% Organization, 55% abstract, and 46% extroverted!

This test measured 3 variables. First, this test measured how organized you are. Some muppets like Cookie Monster make big messes, while others like Bert are quite anal about things being clean.

Oscar the Grouch
    Big Bird
    Cookie Monster
    Ernie
    Elmo
    Kermit the Frog
    Grover
    The Count
    Guy Smiley
    Bert
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know, I had no idea Snuffleupagus was supposed to be a figment of BB's imagination.
    IEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiny_dancer View Post
    You know, I had no idea Snuffleupagus was supposed to be a figment of BB's imagination.
    i learned all sorts of good sesame street trivia from this quiz.

6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kermit The Frog: You scored 38% Organization, 53% abstract, and 88% extroverted!

Seriously??? How did I get the lamest character in existence ;_;
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Creepy-female

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    Kermit The Frog: You scored 38% Organization, 53% abstract, and 88% extroverted!

Seriously??? How did I get the lamest character in existence ;_;

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Ok, point to you.

EDIT: Though on second thought, Kermit is just the extroverted version of Guy Smiley. With less cool paraphernalia.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast