Thread: Sesame Street Personality Test

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Snuffleupagus

You scored 56% Organization, 58% abstract, and 47% extroverted!
    11 types? I wonder how the results are spread?

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Elmo
    You scored 54% Organization, 60% abstract, and 63% extroverted!

This test measured 3 variables.
    First, this test measured how organized you are. Some muppets like Cookie Monster make big messes, while others like Bert are quite anal about things being clean.

Second, this test measured if you prefer a concrete or an abstract viewpoint. For the purposes of this test, concrete people are considered to gravitate more to mathematical and logical approaches, whereas abstract people are more the dreamers and artistic type.

Third, this test measured if you are more of an introvert or an extrovert. By definition, an introvert concentrates more on herself and an extrovert focuses more on others. In this test an introvert was somebody that either tends to spend more time alone or thinks more about herself.

You are mostly organized, more abstract, and more extroverted.

Most people either love or hate Elmo. I hope you love Elmo, because that's who you are.

You are both somewhat organized. You have a good idea where you put things and you probably keep your place reasonably clean. You aren't totally obsessed with neatness though. Elmo has the same basic approach. His place is pretty tidy, but he doesn't spend all of his time cleaning it up.

You both are abstract thinkers. You definitely are not afraid to take chances in life. You only live once. You may notice others around you playing it safe, but you are more concerned with not compromising your desires, and getting everything you can out of life. This is a very romantic approach to life, but hopefully you are also grounded enough to get by. Elmo's whole life is based on fantasy and his imagination. In the beginning he was a regular character, but now he spends most of his time in this fantasy world.

You are both extroverts. Elmo likes to talk talk talk. He'll talk with people, goldfish, tables, whatever. Without interaction with others he gets very sad. You definitely enjoy the company of others, and you don't have problems meeting new people... in fact you probably look forward to it. You are willing to take charge when necessary or work as part of a team.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your result for The Your SESAME STREET Persona Test ...
    Big Bird

You scored 67% Organization, 45% abstract, and 76% extroverted!

Well aren't I just the greatest

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Well aren't I just the greatest
    yes

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Big Bird.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your result for The Your SESAME STREET Persona Test

Big Bird

You scored 69% Organization, 57% abstract, and 86% extroverted!

You are both very organized. You almost always know where your belongings are and you prefer things neat. You may even enjoy cleaning and find it therapeutic. Big Bird is never sloppy and always under control... pretty good for a 6 year old bird living without a family.

You both are sometimes concrete and sometimes abstract thinkers. Big Bird can be quite dreamy at times and has no problem using his imagination. At the same time he is also practical and can be methodical in his search for answers to questions. You have a good balance in your life. You know when to be logical at times, but you also aren't afraid to explore your dreams and desires... within limits of course.

You are both extroverts. Big Bird gets along with everyone. He makes friends easily and always has a positive attitude. You definitely enjoy the company of others, and you don't have problems meeting new people... in fact you probably look forward to it. You are willing to take charge when necessary or work as part of a team.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bert

You scored 60% Organization, 50% abstract, and 39% extroverted!

You are very organized, both concrete and abstract, and both introverted and extroverted.

Here is why are you Bert.

You are both very organized. You almost always know where your belongings are and you prefer things neat. You may even enjoy cleaning and find it therapeutic. Bert is a big neat freak and gets quite annoyed when Ernie makes a big mess.

You both are sometimes concrete and sometimes abstract thinkers. Bert is probably a bit more concrete in his bottlecap collecting addiction and his love of the weather. He does show his abstract side when he sings and performs his "Doin' The Pidgeon" song. You have a good balance in your life. You know when to be logical at times, but you also aren't afraid to explore your dreams and desires... within limits of course.

You are both somewhat introverted. Bert is probably more introverted, because he spends most of his time either with Ernie or alone. Still he has no problem being around other people in his role as chairman of "The National Association of 'W' Lovers." Like Bert, you probably like to have some time to yourself, but you do appreciate spending time with your friends, and you aren't scared of social situations.
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm still Kermit two years later. Guess it/I'm consistent.

Kermit the Frog
    You scored 40% Organization, 47% abstract, and 68% extroverted!
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Creepy-female

Quote Originally Posted by Vero View Post
    I'm still Kermit two years later. Guess it/I'm consistent.

Kermit the Frog
    You scored 40% Organization, 47% abstract, and 68% extroverted!
    I got Elmo this time

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elmo

You scored 48% Organization, 65% abstract, and 46% extroverted!

Alas, you are about to be marooned by yourself on an island. Which of these things would you rather have a lot of when you arrive? Rice or Hope
    Dunno why that made me LOL so hard

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Snuffleupagus

You scored 54% Organization, 45% abstract, and 54% extroverted!

This test measured 3 variables. First, this test measured how organized you are. Some muppets like Cookie Monster make big messes, while others like Bert are quite anal about things being clean.
    Second, this test measured if you prefer a concrete or an abstract viewpoint. For the purposes of this test, concrete people are considered to gravitate more to mathematical and logical approaches, whereas abstract people are more the dreamers and artistic type.
    Third, this test measured if you are more of an introvert or an extrovert. By definition, an introvert concentrates more on herself and an extrovert focuses more on others. In this test an introvert was somebody that either tends to spend more time alone or thinks more about herself.
    You are somewhat organized, both concrete and abstract, and both introverted and extroverted.
    I bet you didn't think you were Snuffleupagus. Let's find out why.
    You are both somewhat organized. You have a good idea where you put things and you probably keep your place reasonably clean. You aren't totally obsessed with neatness though. Alloyius Snuffleupagus (and all Snuffleupagus') is not sloppy by nature, but he moves so incredibly slowly that it is impossible for him to be totally organized.

You both are about equally concrete and abstract thinkers. You have a good balance in your life. You know when to be logical at times, but you also aren't afraid to explore your dreams and desires... within limits of course. Snuffy generally has very basic interests, but he explores his abstract sensitive side when he plays his snuffleflute.

You both are somewhat introverted. Originally Snuffleupagus was very shy and was only Big Bird's invisible friend. However as he has aged he has started to build new friendships with new characters. Like Snuffy, you probably like to have some time to yourself. However, you do appreciate spending time with your friends, and you aren't scared of social situations.

The other possible characters are
    Oscar the Grouch
    Big Bird
    Cookie Monster
    Ernie
    Elmo
    Kermit the Frog
    Grover
    The Count
    Guy Smiley
    Bert

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Snuffleupagus
    You scored 56% Organization, 50% abstract, and 42% extroverted!

You are both somewhat organized. You have a good idea where you put things and you probably keep your place reasonably clean. You aren't totally obsessed with neatness though. Alloyius Snuffleupagus (and all Snuffleupagus') is not sloppy by nature, but he moves so incredibly slowly that it is impossible for him to be totally organized.

You both are about equally concrete and abstract thinkers. You have a good balance in your life. You know when to be logical at times, but you also aren't afraid to explore your dreams and desires... within limits of course. Snuffy generally has very basic interests, but he explores his abstract sensitive side when he plays his snuffleflute.

You both are somewhat introverted. Originally Snuffleupagus was very shy and was only Big Bird's invisible friend. However as he has aged he has started to build new friendships with new characters. Like Snuffy, you probably like to have some time to yourself. However, you do appreciate spending time with your friends, and you aren't scared of social situations.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got Elmo this time. LOL. Wonder why I went from Ernie to Elmo. At least I'm still in the Es, though going backward alphabetically.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The Count

You scored 64% Organization, 28% abstract, and 64% extroverted!

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This was rather long.

Bert
    You scored 75% Organization, 38% abstract, and 27% extroverted!

Here is why are you Bert.
    You are both very organized. You almost always know where your belongings are and you prefer things neat. You may even enjoy cleaning and find it therapeutic. Bert is a big neat freak and gets quite annoyed when Ernie makes a big mess.

You both are sometimes concrete and sometimes abstract thinkers. Bert is probably a bit more concrete in his bottlecap collecting addiction and his love of the weather. He does show his abstract side when he sings and performs his "Doin' The Pidgeon" song. You have a good balance in your life. You know when to be logical at times, but you also aren't afraid to explore your dreams and desires... within limits of course.

You are both introverted. Bert can be grumpy and doesn't get along well with most other folks. Often he gets frustrated by their ignorance. For whatever reason you are uncomfortable in social settings. You may have one or two people that you are close with. You'd rather do things by yourself and you dislike working in groups where things are always so inefficient.

For a moment I thought "you are both" was implying I had more than one personality. But then I used my critical thinking and contextual clues to realize both referred to Bert and me. Bert probably never makes this kind of mistake.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Snuffleupagus

You scored 42% Organization, 48% abstract, and 36% extroverted

Snuffleupagus is a depressed elephant.
    Last edited by marooned; 05-23-2011 at 11:57 PM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Big Bird
    You scored 75% Organization, 60% abstract, and 58% extroverted!

First, this test measured how organized you are. Some muppets like Cookie Monster make big messes, while others like Bert are quite anal about things being clean.

You are very organized, more abstract, and both introverted and extroverted.

Here is why are you Big Bird.

You are both very organized. You almost always know where your belongings are and you prefer things neat. You may even enjoy cleaning and find it therapeutic. Big Bird is never sloppy and always under control... pretty good for a 6 year old bird living without a family.

You both are abstract thinkers. Big Bird is a dreamer who always wonders what the world is like. You definitely are not afraid to take chances in life. You only live once. You may notice others around you playing it safe, but you are more concerned with not compromising your desires, and getting everything you can out of life. This is a very romantic approach to life, but hopefully you are also grounded enough to get by.

You are both somewhat extroverted. Like Big Bird, you probably like to have some time to yourself, but you do appreciate spending time with your friends, and you aren't scared of social situations. Big Bird is always very comfortable around others, but he often prefers the quiet low-key presence that Snuffleupagus provides.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I got the highest organization score!

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

not gonna be around as much anymore
    TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Big Bird
    You scored 67% Organization, 57% abstract, and 86% extroverted!

You are very organized, both concrete and abstract, and more extroverted.

Here is why are you Big Bird.

You both are sometimes concrete and sometimes abstract thinkers. Big Bird can be quite dreamy at times and has no problem using his imagination. At the same time he is also practical and can be methodical in his search for answers to questions. You have a good balance in your life. You know when to be logical at times, but you also aren't afraid to explore your dreams and desires... within limits of course.

You are both extroverts. Big Bird gets along with everyone. He makes friends easily and always has a positive attitude. You definitely enjoy the company of others, and you don't have problems meeting new people... in fact you probably look forward to it. You are willing to take charge when necessary or work as part of a team.
    My life's work (haha):
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/blog.php?b=709
    Input, PLEASEAnd thank you

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elmo
    You scored 35% Organization, 82% abstract, and 75% extroverted!

ABBIE
    ^

DONT EVEN TRY TO HARM CREATIVITY- BITCH

TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, Abbie and I both got Big Bird...but do you notice they're different descriptions?
    My life's work (haha):

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pianosinger View Post
    Hmm, Abbie and I both got Big Bird...but do you notice they're different descriptions?
    Not until I read this and wow - ours are almost exactly the same as far as percents go (except for me getting 2% more on organization)

TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    Not until I read this and wow - ours are almost exactly the same as far as percents go (except for me getting 2% more on organization)
    Look-A-Likes
    My life's work (haha):

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewBorn STAR View Post
    Elmo
    You scored 35% Organization, 82% abstract, and 75% extroverted!

ABBIE
    ^

DONT EVEN TRY TO HARM CREATIVITY- BITCH
    What's that supposed to mean?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bert

You scored 79% Organization, 53% abstract, and 59% extroverted!

someone please be Cookie monster!
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I got the highest organization score! (75%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie84
    Bert

You scored 79% Organization, 53% abstract, and 59% extroverted!

someone please be Cookie monster!

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw, Abbie, I had also gotten 75%.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrangea View Post
    Btw, Abbie, I had also gotten 75%.
    Marie84 had gotten 79%. More than you and Abbie.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Trevor View Post
    Marie84 had gotten 79%. More than you and Abbie.

I saw your post the first time.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bump

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    It's silly - but it does test for introvert/extravert, etc.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...50649363613939
    The Count
    You scored 65% Organization, 27% abstract, and 31% extroverted!

You scored 65% on Organization, higher than 60% of your peers.
    You scored 27% on concrete-abstra, higher than 1% of your peers.
    You scored 31% on intro-extrovert, higher than 3% of your peers.
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12