Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
I think she's talking about personal relationships.
Her reaction was to someone giving advice about a work relationship, so I was responding to that interaction. Haha but thanks man, yea the thread is about personal relationships. Since I'm neither a LSI nor LIE, I can't provide any insight about that(and I don't really care about it). I'd guess they'd have trouble actually understanding each other and probably they'd dismiss each other's points.

PS: My point is tangentially valid in personal relationships too though. LIE sometimes try to ascertain and speculate on ethical attitudes of others and then project on them that those are grounds to be sneaky or scheming. I think that's evil thinking and delusional.
(For example, someone not liking an LSI doesn't mean he's bent on hurting him. He could just tell him he doesn't don't like his behaviour(in a bitch! piecashite! I HATE you! kind of style), that would get the steam out and make his position clear from a Fe perspective. I think Fe valuers actually prefer when things are 'out there' so they can be worked on. And if this someone doesn't tell anything, then it's none of the LIEs business. But in a weird way, LIEs always want to get into people's head instead.)