Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which type tends to be the laziest?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My sister who is IEI. Her laziness even byproducts stuff [she is Se suggestive so she gets downplayed by short termed forces] that forces her towards further laziness regarding future.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It depends what the judger values.

I'm too lazy to work hard/fight for what I want.
    I'm too lazy to live productively.
    I'm too lazy to deal with others' internal emotional issues.

Some other people are too lazy to think through the consequences of their actions, because it's tedious.
    Some other people are too lazy to encourage/maintain a pleasant atmosphere.
    Some other people are too lazy to take the initiative when a crisis is looming.
    Some other people are too lazy to look at things from others' perspective.
    Some other people are too lazy to try to understand the things that affect them.

Lots of those things aren't conventional laziness, but when you're trying to convince someone about something and they resist because they can't be bothered, it still feels like they're being lazy.

Everyone I met is lazy, in different ways. I'm (usually) the laziest about the things they value.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my opinion weak/undervalued se/te types

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess that in most countries laziness in people is the opposite of industriousness or productivity.

But not all people value the same form of productivity. What is valued as human work is based on the needs and interests of the people, at least in countries with a market economic system.
    That means in terms of Socionics, basically that use and to some degree and follow the rules of the society and job expectations are considered as not being lazy.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

alphas are supposed to be default quadra for harmonizing subtype in DCNH and further on least energy energy output to most goes like H(alpha)>N(delta)>C(gamma)>D(beta).
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ip is 'conservation of energy' after all. :>

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I too have an IEI sister and by God is she lazy, only works hard at cleaning her room then doesn't wanna do much else. So I would agree IEI. I'm situationally lazy, as in if at home will literally lay around doing nothing productive but if something interests me or I have to do something then I get up and bust my ass harder than everyone else in the room, assuming no LSE's are in said room. I enjoy new experiences that get me out of ruts so would rather walk several miles to a destination if it means getting to explore new scenery than take a bus there if it means having to take same old boring everyday route, get what I mean?

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I also agree on IEI. I think is Ni with ethics with low Si and Se, especially females. They can even get really upset if they are "forced" to do something.
    However I've known males IEI who are not that lazy (but they hate to clean, for example). So, since most that are voting for IEI Female are ppl of Ne/Si quadras (which is also my experience), I guess it depends on the types of ppl in their environments and else.

After IEI, I've heard of SEI being lazy too.

I personally can be hyper active at one second to be inactive the next one.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depends on what kind of laziness ?

Intellectually lazy, practically lazy, emotionally lazy, physically lazy, productively lazy, etc

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with IEI. Si bases sometimes get a reputation for laziness but they are fairly active compared to Ni bases. They're more lazy when it comes to intellectual work.

2nd laziest is a bit harder to say, I guess it would be ILI but generally 1D Se seems to fit.

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any type can be lazy but I'm inclined to think that Ni-base types are very cancerous when it comes to this.
    But if I have to say about which one, between IEI and ILI, that is more lazier than other, it's Te PoLR:

- IEI tends to hate it when they are forced to go back into the earth after being stuck on the earth 101.

So, I guess that alone is self-explanatory.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure. But Gammas along with ILE-Ti seem the most energetic. I really admire and like Gammas.

As for people saying female IEI are lazy, I've really observed quite differently. ILI-Te are often focused on work, so I wouldn't say they're lazy. I would think that rationals would be more likely to burn out and get stressed, so due to that, they may have the greatest potential for laziness.

I'm an LSI-Ti and I've always needed to keep busy. Some people think LSI-Ti is a type that likes to sit still, but I never really have liked sitting still.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI (my type, without a doubt)

People have told me I’m lazy. But I don’t really consider myself lazy. I feel like I do stuff. Maybe not productive stuff necessarily. Idk but I get kinda offended by it when people tell me that. By their standards I prob am lazy. By mine, I don’t like to think of myself that way. I don’t like the visual I get from it. I feel like I like to act like im not lazy and try to make it look or sound like im not because of the image it brings to mind and maybe to some others if they hear it.

one thing I know for myself is I’m not very consistent and that’s a lot of my problem with being percieved as lazy. Im also not very active, social (as in going out and being around people. I don’t do bad when they are around) and don’t mind staying in my room a lot (or most) of the time. The kids and hubs call it My Lair.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    IEI (my type, without a doubt)

People have told me I’m lazy. But I don’t really consider myself lazy. I feel like I do stuff. Maybe not productive stuff necessarily. Idk but I get kinda offended by it when people tell me that. By their standards I prob am lazy. By mine, I don’t like to think of myself that way. I don’t like the visual I get from it. I feel like I like to act like im not lazy and try to make it look or sound like im not because of the image it brings to mind and maybe to some others if they hear it.

one thing I know for myself is I’m not very consistent and that’s a lot of my problem with being percieved as lazy. Im also not very active, social (as in going out and being around people. I don’t do bad when they are around) and don’t mind staying in my room a lot (or most) of the time. The kids and hubs call it My Lair.

Meet your conflictor;
    Your forte - is your strict logic that is based on concrete facts, which allows you to accurately calculate the practical aspect of any undertaking. You are a sober realist, capable of correctly evaluating the usefulness and effectiveness of any venture.

You are usually clever, quick-thinking, and informed in the sphere of your engagement. You are an active and energetic person, who does not like to idly waste time, who knows what you want, and will strive to achieve it through hard work, persistence, and determination. You are able to use your material resources in effective and economical manner.

You are also able to create material prosperity and comfort for yourself and your family members. You strive for a healthy, balanced, harmonious life, and don't spare you efforts in order to attain it, as well as stimulate others around you to various useful activities. You possess good organizational skills and know how to create suitable conditions for people to do work, to make them become interested and involved, and only then demand results from them. You highly value quality in work and are intolerant of lack of discipline and laziness.

You like beautiful, high quality items, as well as tasty, healthy food. You like it when people evaluate you based on your merits, and don't impinge on your independence in selecting solutions or methods of action.
    One of your weak points is an inability to plan for alternative events for lengthy periods of time. You often find yourself overloaded with tasks, chores, and work that appear seemingly from nowhere, and require time to prepare for important events. You have difficulty foreseeing approaching danger or failure in business. Unexpected turns of events that you could not foresee frustrate and unnerve you, knock you out of balance. You find it difficult to spend much time waiting for the outcome of any undertaking, especially if there's little confidence in its success.
    You are recommended to frequently review your views on various aspects of life, and to put aside any outdated and unworkable traditions and habits. Dry logic of facts should not suppress in you the appreciation of all that is new and unusual. Moderate your conservatism and stubbornness. More often compare yourself to others, cultivate flexibility in your ways of competing.
    You tend to rely on your intuition in your assessments of people, not suspecting that you greatly overestimate this ability in yourself and that you are not immune from arriving at erroneous conclusions and prognoses. The consequence of this may be inappropriate or mis-attributed suspicions, and undue harshness in dealing with others, which can put you in an awkward ethical position. Try to have more restraint and tact in such questions.

Another one of your problems is your inability to control your emotions in relation to people who are close to you, who don't obey your instructions and guidance, if their actions contradict your logic and common sense. This is all the more upsetting to your close ones, that at the same time you behave with restraint, emphasized politeness and good manners towards strangers and unfamiliar people. Your family members and close ones may feel upset and disappointed with you due to such contrasts in your behavior.
    With you lack of restraint you can alienate your loved ones. Try to be more patient, don't rush to tell the truth to a person's face. Being excessively direct usually does not work in your favor. Cool down first, then think about what is better to say, to whom, and in which manner.
    Learn to relax, to switch you focus from work to pleasant ways to take a break. Try to look at conflicts from the side of humor. You are usually endowed with a good sense of humor - it can calm you and let you vent your emotions in an acceptable form.

Read fiction more often. Go to the theater - such leisure activities will soften your harsh character and help you to nurture and cultivate refinement and nobility of your sentiments and feelings.
    https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index....ile_by_Gulenko
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

in dire need of needing life Fransiskus's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well... it may be true that IEI is one of the laziest type out there, but it is unfair to make a blanket statement about all individuals with this personality type. As an IEI (assuming I'm not mistyped), I can personally attest that this is not true for all of us. It is true that I have periods of inactivity or relaxation lol, but I am also highly motivated and hardworking when it comes to activities that are meaningful or important to me. In fact, I would argue that my dedication and focus on these activities could be seen as the opposite of laziness.
    Last edited by Fransiskus; 12-30-2022 at 02:34 AM.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    My sister who is IEI. Her laziness even byproducts stuff [she is Se suggestive so she gets downplayed by short termed forces] that forces her towards further laziness regarding future.
    Thinking about the future is so beyond grasp or healer's hands in letting go of what's really happening. Instead, I just let go, and merge across webs of color and enchantment that aren't ever going to happen, but paint the pool of ideals.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    ILI-Te are often focused on work, so I wouldn't say they're lazy.
    Yeah, I like working but that's because I prefer to avoid anything besides my works that is related to my miserable life (!)
    Jokes aside, I really am lazy. So lazy that I do all of those things by utilizing the most minimum efforts.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fransiskus View Post
    Well... it may be true that IEI is one of the laziest type out there, but it is unfair to make a blanket statement about all individuals with this personality type. As an IEI (assuming I'm not mistyped), I can personally attest that this is not true for all of us. It is true that I have periods of inactivity or relaxation lol, but I am also highly motivated and hardworking when it comes to activities that are meaningful or important to me. In fact, I would argue that my dedication and focus on these activities could be seen as the opposite of laziness.
    Yeah, IEIs need to be inspired or, at least, motivated by others to do things by themselves (Fe-ego/Te PoLR). Something that I hardly care about.
    However, despite of what you have said, IEI still is the laziest type, objectively-speaking.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm like a bear I have periods of hibernation. Those cycles are not equal though but the seemingly inactive period is longer than the active one. It's like a form of bipolarity. In general my period of hibernation is when I don't see anyone , I don't have external activities except strictly necessary shopping (quickly done and back home asap) in other words I'm in full hermit mode. However during that hermit mode I'm very very occupied studying, learning and consuming stuff I'm obsessed with at the moment until I hit my satisfying point i.e. until my goal has been reached and that's the end of the hibernation mode and at this point I'm usually available and begin to say "yes,Okay" when an outside activity has been proposed to me, prior to that my usual answer is "maybe another time". It's in this "in between" period that I can for instance play Tennis again with my little brother even on an everyday bases or go for on a drive in some places etc.. However the past five years have been marked by an unusually long period of depression. A lot of stuff changed around me, there have been death, there have been weddings and people go on with their life. I don't reach to anybody (I use the phone only in emergency cases like panic attacks or stuff like that !) and my family members rarely call me (except my mother) but I can go for weeks without talking to absolutely nobody because nobody called me on the phone not even my mother. Saying literally two words to the cashiers ( thanks - goodbye ) every 10 days doesn't count.

So when I'm out of my hibernation I still use my time for activities that I like but I can't develop an obsession anymore like I could when I was younger. Keep in mind that there was no internet at that time. When I was a kid and throughout my teenage period I used to practice some physical activities like martial Arts and then came a Ping Pong time . I had some obsessional outside activities when I was younger I was athletic (my body looked like that of Bruce Lee when I was young and I still have some rests of that V shape even today but my belly is not as flat as it used to be...). I always pushed myself very far though, I wanted to be the best i could be in any activity to prove to myself that I could do it. Mastery and virtuosity have always been a theme as far as I'm concerned, technical and difficult stuff have always attracted me as a challenge or a goal but also to build my own craft in a given domain. I have strong will when I'm really invested in something. I had some life accidents that influenced the trajectory of my life, I've been through Bad Romances but I loved it more than anything so much so that the situation I found myself in today is the result of having following my passions instead of common sense. I tend to squeeze the lifetime out of things till there is not even an ounce of it, I don't like wasting good things. Anyway, sorry for the rambling...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found myself get into developing systems that remove any unnecessary useless work, so only barely minimum work less and I can be lazy … forever.

Exp: throwing/selling any useless stuffs in my house, so no more painful cleaning house. But too bad my parents don’t let me do that as much as I could.

The same sad thing in workplace, there’s many useless things that can’t be removed completely, but people refuse to do so because the need of doing useless stuff (for killing time? afraid of being criticized for having nothing to do?).

And I think work 4 hours a day is long enough, 8 hours is ridiculous. English grammar also has a lot of unnecessary rules.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hmm, IEI is probably the laziest in the basic bitch purist way. I don't think it's really laziness as much as 1D Se/1D Te though. A LSE once wouldn't take responsibility for something she forgot, and blamed other people "I wasn't reminded!" - which seems lazy to me. Laziness is also getting other people to do work you could do yourself. People usually ask IEI to do a basic bitch chore they could have done themselves (which is lazy), then bitch and whine about the way we do it, that it wasn't fast/efficient enough. Then just do it yourself, bitch.

ese isn't lazy at all, but then they burn themselves out doing stupid things/not the right thing/too many useless little things and then crash out the rest of the day, which is lazy as well, the laziness just kind of rapes them - whereas the opposite, as an IEI I probably seek it out. I also need to recharge my batteries over things that give other people energy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12