"He cute but I don't want a boy friend maybe in few more years"

"Please go up there for me, please, please"

"Ok I'll clean my room now"
    *end up doing something else. 5hrs. later*
    "What was I suppose to do now, oh, ok I'll do it right now"
    *3 days later*
    "Oh, sorry I forgot, I was doing something else, I better do it now"

"If only everyone would just get along the world would be a better place"

"Now Mela don't you be slapping me"(talking to a cat)
    "Hi pinto how are you? Good that great, now come give me a hug"

"I want a hug too"
    "I guess I better go do this now"
    I'll add more later when I get more time.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha...cute, Taz. I thought about making one of these for ISFp's, but never did.

I'll add some.

"I've hit snooze 3 times now, maybe I should get up and get ready for work."

"Ahhh! I'm running really late, I'm not going to be able to dry my hair today. Ugh. I'm going to have to start getting up earlier."

"Alright, so I'm a couple of minutes late for work, maybe if I sneak in the side door no one will notice. I'm REALLY going to have to start getting up earlier."

"I have to get this, this and this done today at work. It's only noon, I can start it by 3 and get it all done before I leave at 5."

"Oh man, I hope I didn't sound rude to that person. Maybe I should apologize. Nah, that's stupid, they probably didn't think anything of it and would think I was weird."

A little later. "Yeah, I probably should have apologized to that person."

"I wonder if people walking in here think I'm not doing what I should be doing. I bet I look lazy, maybe I should at least look like I'm doing some kind of work." (I work with the general public btw.)

"My back hurts from sitting at this desk all day. I need to go to the chiropractor."

"Ugh...I have to go do this after I get off work. I'd rather just go home."

"I hope so and so calls tonight. Maybe I should just call them. Nah, if they want to talk they'll call, I don't want to bother them if they're busy or don't to talk."

Such and such calls instead. "Should I answer it? I'm not really in the mood to talk to them, so and so might still call." Answers anyway. "Hey such and such, how are you?" Talks for an hour and a half and has a great conversation. Thinks later. "Why do I always act like that when such and such calls. They're an awesome friend. I guess they're just not so and so."

"I meant to do laundry tonight. I'll at least put it in the wash. If I stay up to put it in the dryer it will be late, plus everything will stay in the dryer all night and get all wrinkled. I hate to iron."

"It's starting to get late. I should go to bed a little earlier so maybe I can get up on time tomorrow morning. Perhaps I could even eat breakfast!"

Tomorrow morning comes around. "I've hit the snooze button 3 times now, maybe I should get up and get ready for work."

"Oh man, it feels like all I do all day is combat being lazy." -What I'm thinking right now.
    ISFp, SiFe, , or SEI....whatever we're calling ourselves these days.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You ISFps rock my world.

Creepy-guest

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    You ISFps rock my world.

how come?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Liz, you seem to have problems with your Place of Least Resistance. PoLR is the place what doesn't like to be critized and if it does get irritated by someones critics, it will make you feel destroyed. Basicly, it is the feeling ,what you get , when you are in a room with people who don't like you, but you can't to anithing to stop that and they keep on showing you how they don't like you. Some times later you will feel your self very stressfull and depressive. It is like a situation, where your teacher wants to pick on you, just beacaurse this teacher doesn't like you and all though you have not done anithing wrong. We can all imagine how someone will feel in the end after he or she has been treated like that. It feels it self helpless, caurse that teacher creates stress and makes it feel depressive. And hitting the PoLR, The Place of Least Resistance, is the root of the problem. We all have this Achilleus heel. Mine is Relational Ethics and I can't stand when people are talking about my behaviour. ISFp has PoLR too. ISFp can't stand if someone wants it to work harry and for a longer time. Specially with machines or with the calculations.ISFps don't like to count with numbers very much. So you might feel your self stressfully, when you will have to do a lot of job like this on time. I would say that the following example is a good idea, what ISFp doesn't like: finishing an important project, where you have to calculate a lot of important facts through and you have not got much time to do that, but everione are waiting for you to be responsible for those calculationst. Am I right you don't like that? So, the ISFp shouldn't chooce for it self a job in a economics field or with the machines, these are the proffesions for the people with good skills of Logic of Actions. Instead , like many other people, who are SF types, the ISFp is good with dealing people directly. They are good with the children, specially caurse of their Introverted Sensing - Sensing of Perceptions, which makes them well aware of how people around it are feeling it self (is the room too warm for them, or are they feeling little bit too cold them selfs, is the food clean enough and other things like that). ISFp makes a good chef or top class waiter/waitress in the restaurant. They can be good group therapists too, as I have seen them working with the people in therapeutic grooup of people with the mood changeing problem. Manipulating different people into one oppinnion is the creative field of ISFps Ethics of Emotion. So, you should concider of becoming into negotiator, where different oppinions have to be tied together. ISFp has many talents and you can always make them feel good, when you talk to them about something new, unusuall and interesting. I hope that you agree with me. And don't treat me very terribly caurse of all of those grammar mistakes I made. English is not my second language.Eksju?
    Semiotical process

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by guest
    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    You ISFps rock my world.

how come?
    They sound so pleasant.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elizabeth, those are funny too.

"WHere should I put this paper? Here I'll put this in my folder"
    *Put in notebook where the notesbooks also put with other paper work stuffed in there too*

"It's six a clock a.m. , but I'm tired, but I don't want to miss my show. " *fight to get up*

"I really should be doing my homework, but I'm not in the mood for it, even though it's due tommrow, I'll just do it tommrow"

"what should I wear today, this, nope, this shirt, nope" *and on and on*

"Hey, we have two days left, just relax"

"Oh darn the story was so funny if only I could remember the details, man it's so funny. It would be a lot funnier if you were there with me"

"Mannn, it's a beautiful day out here, look at this bright star. I like the shad of blue with the moon"

"Come on, stay focus guys"
    ISFP, SEI