Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gonna wing it and try to seduce an ISFj

My best friend, in INFp, has a good friend who is ISFj. This friend of hers has a long-distance (about 70 miles) relationship with this comically ignorant guy who she has never met. The problem is that this guy is 23, and she is 16, so my friend and I both know that he will end up hurting her. He's the kind of guy that can't make it with girls his age, and so falls back on younger girls who are impressed by "older guys." That's not even half of it. He is a manipulative maniac who seems to consciously try to get jealous. When he heard about my INFps friend's sexual curiosity with other females, he became extremely worried that Kelly was trying to seduce her. Plus, he never met me, but when he heard a few jokes I made second hand, he wrote me off as some ignorant idiot that said ISFj should never talk to. He actively pried into her other relationships in order to weed out any potential competetion. LOL, what an transparent fool. The reason ISFj likes him is because he is 16, delusional, and likes the fake attention he gives her. They're both leeching off each other's insecurities.

Sorry for the length, but I wanted to fully explain myself. Ahywho, my INFp friend and I both agree that this can't go on. We don't trust this guy, and we know Christine (that's the ISFj) would be better off without him. Even though she is ISFj, I actually have gotten along rather well with her in the past, and I consider her a good friend. She has always liked me, and I think that sometime in the nest year I am going to attempt to seduce the hell out of her. Balls to there being some personality type I can't get a long with just because we were born that way.

I don't know why I bothered to make this topic, lol. Anyway, that's my plan.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you do not feel some sort of physical/emotional/mental stress around her, one of you is mistyped ... If you are ENTp and want to keep your sanity intact, ISFjs are not a type you want to spend any prolonged amount of time around.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    If you do not feel some sort of physical/emotional/mental stress around her, one of you is mistyped ... ISFjs are not a type you want to spend any prolonged amount of time around if you are ENTp and want to keep your sanity intact.
    Okay. Let me try to describe her. I don't want to put her pictures on the net, but I will describe her behavior.

She is very "sweet." She has a polite, chirpiness about her. Uhmm. If she gets annoyed at you she will block you (on aim, temporarily), or hang up on you. However, she is generally difficult to piss off, and enjoys jokes and humor that typical ISFjs may find offensive. (I have a tendency to make racial and religious jokes) Um...she has low self esteem, but sometimes her confidence peaks, and she will exhibit racy behavior (like taking kinky pictures of herself and showing them to her friends). Her interests are in anime, videogames, and school. She is afraid of wearing anything in public that is revealing, so she wears a hoodie. She works hard at school. Wants to become a psychologist, lol. She is booksmart, but almost entirely lacks common sense. She is very naive about romance (forget the word for that), and wants some knight to come riding into her life. Um, she has whips and handcuffs in her room, so she is secretly very kinky. (as am I -- just not secretly) She likes to draw sad pictures and write horrible poetry, which is typical of girls her age.

So yeah, that's the gist of it.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    i am not convinced of her isfjness!
    Well I typed her that way based off of her testing as one on the test at humanmetrics.com, and the fact that my friend says the socionics description of ISFj sounds a lot like her.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not all ISFjs are ignorant, gossiping asses.

Of course, her descriptions seems to describe an INFj more than it does an ISFj.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Huh...supervisor. That would be interesting.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe this guy to be ESTp, due to his pathetic clinginess. If she is actually an INFj that would put them in a conflicting relationship. This would bode well for me.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, here's a pic of her, since I doubt she will ever find it.

Edit: This was up long enough.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    I believe this guy to be ESTp, due to his pathetic clinginess. If she is actually an INFj that would put them in a conflicting relationship. This would bode well for me.
    No it wouldn't ... supervision is just about as bad as a conflicting relationship ... doubt you would want that.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No it wouldn't ... supervision is just about as bad as a conflicting relationship ... doubt you would want that.
    I have no problem being supervised. I love interpersonal challenges, and have been in happy relationships with INFjs before. Twice, I think. I could be misstyping, but I doubt it. Besides, I am not taking this seriously. This is basically a game to me. The goal is to break up the current relationship.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Besides, succeeding a relationship where the other partner's strength is your weakness would be quite the achievement.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no problem being supervised. I love interpersonal challenges, and have been in happy relationships with INFjs before. Twice, I think. I could be misstyping, but I doubt it. Besides, I am not taking this seriously. This is basically a game to me. The goal is to break up the current relationship.
    Somehow, I just do not see the logical point in this ... it actually sounds sort of painful.

Plus, the supervisor is the one that usually gets the ultimate shaft in the relationship. I hope it is not your intention to do that, because it usually ends up that way.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Besides, succeeding a relationship where the other partner's strength is your weakness would be quite the achievement.
    Now I just feel sorry for you and them ...

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel sorry for me all the time, but I must go on.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She just does not look INFj or ISFj to me.
    I dated more than one ISFj that was into whips/S&M (I am not so that didn't help). You would never have guessed this just looking or talking to them. In fact, of the many ISFjs I know well, all are very very kinky. I think if the truth be told they could put all E**ps to great shame in this depertment. I however consider this kinkness to be one of their finer more liberal qualities.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Why are you posting pictures of 16 year olds while discussing their sexual fetishes??? This place disturbs me sometimes.
    I think there might actually be an issue to be concerned about here depending on the sort of person looking at the issue. Maybe if discoejoe is similiar in age to this girl in question then there is a bit less to be worried about (not sure, I am not disturb by many things myself). Besides, the whole thing just does not strike me as being very serious anyway.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote="rmcnew"]

Plus, the supervisor is the one that usually gets the ultimate shaft in the relationship. I hope it is not your intention to do that, because it usually ends up that way.

Interesting. Why do you say that?
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with rmcnew, the supervisor gets ultimately shafted. At least in my experience (with ISFJs no less!)
    ENFP - Ethical Subtype.
    In touch with semireality.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, but how does that happen?
    Entp
    ILE

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Yeah, but how does that happen?
    It is because the supervisee begins to loath the supervisors confidence and self-confidence over a period of time, and begins to activelly pick away at it until the supervisor does not have any more. It could be with bully tactics, manipulation, one-up manship. Anything to try to overcome the supervisor.

In functional terms, the supervisors 1st function does constant PoLR smacking to the supervisee, and the only way the supervisee can get the supervisor to stop is by degrading the superisors 1st function to where they lose faith in it, and does not bug the supervisees PoLR anymore.

Relationships of supervision are bad for this reason, stay away from them.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As to her being 16, she is almost 17, so I am really only two years older than her. This is not perverted or illegal for me.

As to the supervisor thing, I don't care. I will never let Socionics tell me what to do.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Yeah, I don't feel sick! That doctor must be nuts for diagnosing me with lung cancer. I'll keep on smoking, it won't hurt me!"
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As to the supervisor thing, I don't care. I will never let Socionics tell me what to do.
    It may not tell a person what to do, but it does show a better way. I suppose making stupid mistakes is just a part of that cognitive learning process that stubborn people endure continually. Good luck with that ...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought you were around my age. It's still a pretty shit thing to do though. Mess with her head just to break her up with this weirdo. Just tell he's a fruitcake and let her decide what to do.
    I though the same thing, let her decide ... if it is not going to work it is not going to work.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, my plan is to take it slow, and just sort of become her friend. When this happens I will be able to be more open about what I think about her boyfriend. I just assumed that I would naturally be seducing her in this without even realizing it.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought you were around my age. It's still a pretty shit thing to do though. Mess with her head just to break her up with this weirdo. Just tell he's a fruitcake and let her decide what to do.
    I though the same thing, let her decide ... if it is not going to work it is not going to work.
    But that's no FUN!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow... ENTps ARE evil.
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XcaliburGirl
    Wow... ENTps ARE evil.
    Only in rl.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow... ENTps ARE evil.
    Join the club, we have cookies ... some are also brighter than others.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow... ENTps ARE evil.
    You're just jealous you're not as confident as I.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    "Yeah, I don't feel sick! That doctor must be nuts for diagnosing me with lung cancer. I'll keep on smoking, it won't hurt me!"
    Doesn't apply at all.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    Doesn't apply at all.
    I agree... discojoe can have all the fun he wants... and I think she sounds more like his supervisor than conflict, but I could be wrong.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow... ENTps ARE evil.
    If that comment was aimed at me, I do not think what you are doing is a sign of confidence; more like self-destructive and irresponsible behaviour that shows a lack of maturity. Some day, you will wish you had not.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow... ENTps ARE evil.
    If that comment was aimed at me, I do not think what you are doing is a sign of confidence; more like self-destructive and irresponsible behaviour that shows a lack of maturity. Some day, you will wish you had not.
    Yes . . . see thread in Alpha quadra where wads let his entpish evilness take over . . .
    Entp
    ILE

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Wow... ENTps ARE evil.
    Yes . . . see thread in Alpha quadra where wads let his entpish evilness take over . . .
    He has several of those, especially look at the one where he wanted to discredit me so bad, the he falsely accused me of plagerism and falsely trying to be an authority. Pretty pathetic.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I disagree rmcnew. I believe what I am doing is something many people would not have the gall to do. Also, like I said before, I do not answer to socionics. I will determine the course of my own relationships, therefore I do not consider this to be self-destructive behavior.

Another point: I would not do this if I thought I would be hurting the person in question. I'm not THAT evil.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

[quote]
    I disagree rmcnew. I believe what I am doing is something many people would not have the gall to do.
    Don't flatter yourself...

Another point: I would not do this if I thought I would be hurting the person in question. I'm not THAT evil.
    You have no bloody clue how much you might hurt someone. Don't mess with people's emotions to get some twisted sense of accomplishment. What's wrong with you people?
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    Don't flatter yourself...
    I'm not.

You have no bloody clue how much you might hurt someone.
    Not true.

Don't mess with people's emotions to get some twisted sense of accomplishment.
    I won't.

What's wrong with you people?
    Nothing.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

But that's no FUN!!!
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The reason that she is allowing herself to be mistreated is because she unconsciously thinks she deserves it. If you try, I don't doubt that you could get her, but if you don't treat her like crap she'll just go find someone who will (unless she fixes herself first.) She has self-worth issues or she wouldn't allow herself to be in the situation she's in (we teach people how to treat us). You can't save her, discojoe, no one can except her. There's a song by Vast called "Pretty When You Cry" that soooooo comes to mind atm...

if you knew how much I loved you, you would run away
    but when I treat you bad it always makes you want to stay
    (why the fuck am I thinking this is a good thing to share with an ENTp?!)

My point is that until she decides to be well (and wellness is a journey, not a location), you're only feeding into the hurtful drama that is her life.

Now... if the issue is the challenge.... which I TOTALLY understand.... then this is a whole different matter and you ought not make a challenge out of someone so broken.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast