Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
If you do not feel some sort of physical/emotional/mental stress around her, one of you is mistyped ... ISFjs are not a type you want to spend any prolonged amount of time around if you are ENTp and want to keep your sanity intact.
Okay. Let me try to describe her. I don't want to put her pictures on the net, but I will describe her behavior.

She is very "sweet." She has a polite, chirpiness about her. Uhmm. If she gets annoyed at you she will block you (on aim, temporarily), or hang up on you. However, she is generally difficult to piss off, and enjoys jokes and humor that typical ISFjs may find offensive. (I have a tendency to make racial and religious jokes) Um...she has low self esteem, but sometimes her confidence peaks, and she will exhibit racy behavior (like taking kinky pictures of herself and showing them to her friends). Her interests are in anime, videogames, and school. She is afraid of wearing anything in public that is revealing, so she wears a hoodie. She works hard at school. Wants to become a psychologist, lol. She is booksmart, but almost entirely lacks common sense. She is very naive about romance (forget the word for that), and wants some knight to come riding into her life. Um, she has whips and handcuffs in her room, so she is secretly very kinky. (as am I -- just not secretly) She likes to draw sad pictures and write horrible poetry, which is typical of girls her age.

So yeah, that's the gist of it.