Thread: Quadra progression is happening in here, imho

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Quadra progression is happening in here, imho

In my opinnion this forum is becomeing into Beta attitude. There are lot of INFps in here. First there were mostly people from Alpha quadra, but now the balance is changeing into Beta. I relate this to the Law of Quadras, which is every quadra has it's time on history of the idea. They change naturally from one attitude into another. The law is not about statical changes, as I have understood it. We don't say:''Stop, Alpha, your time is up. Beta ,start now!''. All the types are actually always there, but everithing ages and when the next quadra notices it, it starts takeing over. 1st quadra is exhausting it self little by litlle. The Beta is seing it and it starts to take the controll step by step. I don't know how this will end up, but sometimes, I have noticed, INFp will lead the Socion in this period and caurse of it's scepticism for innovations, at one point, the ENTj type will start changeing the system. The Relation of Supervision is the relation of reforming the old system. So soon, after INFps might have retard the progress with their attitude for aristocracy and with their fear for commertial matters, thechnical innovations, which are the Gamma values, the ENTj leader in my oppinion will arize, to reform this Forum and to rearise the values of Alpa in Gamma manner. This has happened a lot in countries, which were ruled by the Beta and in one moment the country saw ENTj leader ariseing, take how Soviet Russia turned into capitalistic Russian Federation with the lead of Boriss Yeltsin, the ENTj. Now, there are also ENFPs in here. I think they will become even more active ,when this forum turns into Gamma and very American alos,perhaps. Gamma too will retard in the end. And then this forum turns into Delta, which in my oppinion would be very ESTJ minded. Concervative and realistic. These are my predictions.
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by male21
    take how Soviet Russia turned into capitalistic Russian Federation with the lead of Boriss Yeltsin, the ENTj. .
    Does that mean that Vladimir Putin is an ISTp -- or perhaps INFj :wink: ?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was me.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those are some pretty cool observations, kaido. I agree, we are definitely transitioning to Beta. There's still some technical and theoretical discussion going on, and there's plenty of Beta-style "storming", too.

My first question is what do you think the real time line of the process is?
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They typed Putin ISTj by some people, which is also propacated in Estonia. But some of the people think that Putin is ESTj.

I cant' say the deadline. And it seems to me that it would be impossible. For example Gamma period may have Beta leader doing something in the system. We are Gamma minded in Estonia, but hade exprime minister ISTj. So it has steps back too, but these people don't interrupt the overall evolution.

I hope I don't bother Lõtov, but I wish to know, what he has to say.
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by male21
    They typed Putin ISTj by some people, which is also propacated in Estonia. But some of the people think that Putin is ESTj.
    I was joking, but I do think Putin may well be an ISTp.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

The beta attitudes are provocative, and redundant.

I was actually just talking yesterday on the socionics IRC channel, about some stuff similar to this.

I was probably only talking to myself.

This may make me an INTp - if I'm trying to generate the ideas for change.

And then the ENTj turns it into reality.

I, myself, don't see it as that important at the moment. I just want a decent system for myself.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

In order to speed this process along, we're going to need to start recruiting INTp's.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://socionics.org/theory/dl_letter.html

Vladimir Putin. INTP (did you notice certain similarity between him and Yuri Andropov? I mean not their career in the secret service, but their political attitudes). His judo career may make people think he is sensing rather than intuitive; however, just look at the way he make s his conclusions - he prefers to discuss them paying attention to lots of details but always leaving space for maneuvers; and he is capable of finding "all-national ideas". He is very popular among us Russians just because he realized the national idea: one nation, one country, one president (which means: no national quarrels, no separatism, no chaos), which makes him comparable to general Charles de Gaulle, another INTP.
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Although I agree that there is some change in terms of quadra, I don't agree that there is a permanent dominance of one quadra over another. This can shift quite easily when you look at things from the micro level.

For example- I can post one thing for example, which can instigate alot of response from alpha members. this is easy to do, i think. So I don't think that the transition is necessarily certain unless it reaches large proportions.

I want to make clear... I have been drinking with an ISFp friend, so i am slightly intoxicated at the current moment.