Another thing ENFPs think regularly: "Whoops, NOW I realize why they reacted so strangely..."

Let me explain that.
On a language course I got chatting with two people, and somehow we began to talk about the fact that in our country you've got to have had Latin at school to be able to study languages. I was totally against it. They reacted strangely. Things got rather chilly. I was genuinely surprised. Later I remembered that both those people are teachers of (taDAH!) Latin.
Or: once I greeted a distant cousin of mine by banging a hymn book over his head. He didn't appreciate it, and I wondered why. Later I realized that it's because he's so dignified and tense. (However, my aunt and Mum both agreed that a little bang over the head probably did him a world of good.)
Anyone else?
I tend to put my foot in my mouth sometimes or do strange things that get me in trouble. You'd think I would see it coming but Im so wrapped up in the thought proccess I forget who Im talking to
Example: I went to a particularly comical wedding where everything went wrong. At one point in the reception they had a guy imitating Michael Jackson as "entertainment" It was awful and comical. Fast forward a year later hanging out with friends and the topic comes up "The Worlds Worst Weddings". Thats right you guessed it . "Remember that crazy wedding with that guy who was trying to be Michael Jackson?" then I turned and looked dead in the face of the guy whose wedding it was and after a second or two it dawned on me why everyone got so quiet. We're still friends.

Topaz