Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A day in the mind of an INTj

Hopefully this stuff isn't just me.

"Wait, that doesn't make sense!"

<sarcasm>"___________" </sarcasm>

"I feel an emotion coming on... let's see, it seems to be a subset of nervous... hmm... worried? Not quite... fear? No? hmm... perhaps anticipation? Yes. Now is this positive anticipation or negative...? hmm..."

"Ack! That guy just touched me! He... I... That... uh... Searching for proper reaction....................................... [2 days later].....proper reaction found... hmm, too late I guess."

"Normal people are shallow. Shallow people are so obnoxious. Therefore normal people are obnoxious. ...*sigh* I wish I was normal."

"Why am I at this party? Where's the point to this? Oh, yeah, it's supposed to be fun...ooookkkaaayyyy, sure."

"If I do this they're going to think _____ about me." (does it anyway)

"I hate school; I know all this stuff already."

"I need to read _____."

"I really shouldn't stay up this late... I really shouldn't eat another brownie... I really should excercise... That settles it, I think I'll check my email."
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's hilarious!

Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: A day in the mind of an INTj

Quote Originally Posted by XcaliburGirl
    "I really shouldn't stay up this late... I really shouldn't eat another brownie... I really should excercise... That settles it, I think I'll check my email."
    Hey, I do that, too .
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's because we have the same hidden agenda.
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"..."

"..."

"IDIOT!"

"..."

"..."

"Hrm.. hydroponics on the moon?"

"Oh..."

"Wait... nevermind"

I just don't think about shizzle anymore.
    thing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"If I do this they're going to think _____ about me." (does it anyway)
    haha, yep
    lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not just you...

*Begins to chuckle because of an odd thought or sight*

*Decides to take a walk in spite of knowing that he should sleep by now.*

Motivation? Just because I felt like it...

*Laughs like your average insane genius while leaving his room because of this very reason*

Creepy-

INTj at party...a pretty girl is looking at him ...
    "Hm...why this girl is looking at me?" *tries to figure out the reason* ...eventually he assumes that she might be interested in him///
    "Do I have to say something and if yes then what?" *tries to find the right words to open a small talk*...the girl becomes nervous and approaches INTj
    girl: Hi, I'm ****
    INTj: Hi... *now he's trying to find out what to say and also why the girl approached him*
    girl: I was wondering if you're ****, we have common friends in school you know... They told me so much about you

INTj: Yeah..sure we have *now he's bothered by another question - what the hell these jerks....egh...friends were told this girl*
    girl: Hey would you like a drink? I see you don't have any...
    INTj: eeggh...I'm not sure *What shall I answer to her?*
    girl: Hm...you don't seem to enjoy my company much *leaves*
    *INTj is thinking* What the hell? How could she know if I enjoyed her company since I myself don't know? etc. ....

Creepy-

"I have to stop drinkink so much coca-cola!" of course never stops...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    "I have to stop drinkink so much coca-cola!" of course never stops...
    Quote Originally Posted by Waddlesworth
    -Both subjects forget to eat. They also both decide "not to drink cola anymore" When they go a week without drinking cola(BOTH OF THEM) they both express how proud they are that they didn't drink cola for a whole week. the next day they drink cola.
    Hmm...
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've come to the conclusion that INFp's are the only sane people on this forum.
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They also both decide "not to drink cola anymore" When they go a week without drinking cola(BOTH OF THEM) they both express how proud they are that they didn't drink cola for a whole week. the next day they drink cola.

I suppose the best reward for surviving whole week without coke is coke itself...

btw last night I was telling myself the same thing which I posted up there as guest while I was opening a new bottle (with the idea that I'll really stop after this one)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, it was supposed to be funny. But I do see what you mean.

Maybe I'd go out in the cool night air, but here in Jersey it's cold and rainy.... maybe I'll just open a window.
    And I do write poetry.
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Maybe I should eat some food of actual substance today..."

::Eats an entire box of Wheat Thins::
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

XcaliburGirl, I recognized most of your situations... I don't know if it's me, but sometimes I feel like I don't feel comfortable in my own life. Almost like I woke up to realize that I'm living my life. I don't know how to react, why I do/think/feel some things, etc. I constantly ask myself, "What would a normal person do in that situation?".

Also the reply by Guest ("INTj at party...a pretty girl is looking at him ...")was really funny. I can imagine the situation. It has an ITNj vibe.

I'll try to add some things

"That guy was stupid. I wish I had told him that I'm right and he's wrong. That no one could be THAT stupid. What the hell kind of a logic was that. At least I told him, "Well... I disagree with you." Better than just giving him the signal that he's actually right."

"Why can't everyone just say what they are thinking? Why do we need all the hinting and beating around the bush? Anything that a politicians says in 10 minutes can be summarised in 1-2 short sentences."

"Does the human kind really function like that? Wow. Why aren't we extinct?" (I often think of all kinds of global questions. Why religions exists, how can some cultures break cultural habits and others can't, why do some nations have weird moral habits that aren't productive in evolution, etc. I'm searching for the Global Truth.)

"I have to clean the room, find my notebook, etc, etc... I'll do it later. /some time later/ Oh, I still have time to do all that. Right now I'm busy (staring at some stupid TV show)"... ..."I'll have a snack. I'm going there anyway, so I will take some dishes into the kitchen. Oh, I might as well wash them. ... While I'm at it I might as well clean the room and find the notebook ."
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LOL

that's so funny! and so me!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those are so funny. Some what my INTJ friend would say also.
    ISFP, SEI

Creepy-Fry

Default thats sounds just like me

yep.

that sounds just like me....

plus more:

"hmm, personality type is interesting, i am going to research that on internet, and categorize my friends, so i will know how to handle them."

"i see every girl is with a guy in the mall. it doesn't make any sense, i am as good or better than those guys, why am i still alone? Can some1 explain to me."

"i like to surf the net in the dark room, cuz i want to be hiden and look at the world as i am invisible"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That sort of sounds like what someone would say about an INTj. I don't remember ever thinking about sitting in the dark sitting at a monitor until one of my family members comes in and asks how I survive like that. Some common ones for me are-

"Dang, I know I just had my phone in my hand 2 seconds ago. How could I possibly loose it within five feet of me."

"Why would you say that? I'm no conformist."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"hmm, personality type is interesting, i am going to research that on internet, and categorize my friends, so i will know how to handle them."
    LOL! That's pretty much why I'm here on this forum.
    INTJ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that how about half of the INTj's got here :wink: I know thats how I got here.

Creepy-

I think that how about half of the INTj's got here Wink I know thats how I got here.
    I found this website when I was looking for an INTJ Yahoo group (that I joined but forgot the name of the website), since the name of it was INTJ one I looked on Google and this was one of the first pages... So I just checked this site out. But that is why I wanted to know more about MBTI at that time( I also knew nothing about Socionics and thought it was the same as MBTI )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeia
    "Dang, I know I just had my phone in my hand 2 seconds ago. How could I possibly loose it within five feet of me."
    You mean I'm not the only one who does that? And does anyone else have a knack for knocking glasses filled with various liquids over?
    INTj Mathematician -- "What, me worry?"

"As intelligence increases, happiness goes down. See, I made a graph. I make a lot of graphs." -- Lisa Simpson

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: thats sounds just like me

Quote Originally Posted by Fry
    "i like to surf the net in the dark room, cuz i want to be hiden and look at the world as i am invisible"
    I just had a deja vu moment. Years ago I constantly wished I could be invisible to observe people better. Like when I'm in public transportation (a bus) I tend to look at people and wonder what kind of personalities they have. I don't do it as much anymore, but I do know that I can never directly look at them, because they will be freaked out. But if I was invisible, I could notice even the tiny differences in their expressions (I could look closer.) PS! It's not about being a freaky stalker. It's about seeing the human soul and understanding different kinds of people. How much different are people from one another...
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina View Post
    I just had a deja vu moment. Years ago I constantly wished I could be invisible to observe people better. Like when I'm in public transportation (a bus) I tend to look at people and wonder what kind of personalities they have. I don't do it as much anymore, but I do know that I can never directly look at them, because they will be freaked out. But if I was invisible, I could notice even the tiny differences in their expressions (I could look closer.) PS! It's not about being a freaky stalker. It's about seeing the human soul and understanding different kinds of people. How much different are people from one another...
    yes that would be really cool. If I were ever invisible I can noticed tiny observation, rather than just other people acting how they are in public, you know people are so different when they are alone, it would be quite interesting what the inner selves shows outwardly when nobody is watching.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina View Post
    XcaliburGirl, I recognized most of your situations... I don't know if it's me, but sometimes I feel like I don't feel comfortable in my own life. Almost like I woke up to realize that I'm living my life. I don't know how to react, why I do/think/feel some things, etc. I constantly ask myself, "What would a normal person do in that situation?".

Also the reply by Guest ("INTj at party...a pretty girl is looking at him ...")was really funny. I can imagine the situation. It has an ITNj vibe.

I'll try to add some things

"That guy was stupid. I wish I had told him that I'm right and he's wrong. That no one could be THAT stupid. What the hell kind of a logic was that. At least I told him, "Well... I disagree with you." Better than just giving him the signal that he's actually right."

"Why can't everyone just say what they are thinking? Why do we need all the hinting and beating around the bush? Anything that a politicians says in 10 minutes can be summarised in 1-2 short sentences."

"Does the human kind really function like that? Wow. Why aren't we extinct?" (I often think of all kinds of global questions. Why religions exists, how can some cultures break cultural habits and others can't, why do some nations have weird moral habits that aren't productive in evolution, etc. I'm searching for the Global Truth.)

"I have to clean the room, find my notebook, etc, etc... I'll do it later. /some time later/ Oh, I still have time to do all that. Right now I'm busy (staring at some stupid TV show)"... ..."I'll have a snack. I'm going there anyway, so I will take some dishes into the kitchen. Oh, I might as well wash them. ... While I'm at it I might as well clean the room and find the notebook ."
    Kristiina is my sister from a different mother.

1)

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    I like this thread!
    you are my sister from a different father.

1)

2)

Creepy-male

Pfft, Glam, they're my dual.

Plus, you wouldn't be up to routine daily bearhugs. That's ESE territory.

Pretend like it's the weekend Banana Pancakes's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    We're not bloody pets!
    there there, eat your lettuce and we'll refill your water tray.
    ILE-Ti
    6w7 sx/sp (low level of confidence)

Pretend like it's the weekend Banana Pancakes's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    that INTj's coat looks very smooth!
    ILE-Ti
    6w7 sx/sp (low level of confidence)

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

what i noticed in this thread, is that the intx's had MUCH lower post count compared to duration on the board than the other types.

oh wait a minute, this post was bumped from 2005

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ;22694
    INTj at party...a pretty girl is looking at him ...
    "Hm...why this girl is looking at me?" *tries to figure out the reason* ...eventually he assumes that she might be interested in him///
    "Do I have to say something and if yes then what?" *tries to find the right words to open a small talk*...the girl becomes nervous and approaches INTj
    girl: Hi, I'm ****
    INTj: Hi... *now he's trying to find out what to say and also why the girl approached him*
    girl: I was wondering if you're ****, we have common friends in school you know... They told me so much about you

INTj: Yeah..sure we have *now he's bothered by another question - what the hell these jerks....egh...friends were told this girl*
    girl: Hey would you like a drink? I see you don't have any...
    INTj: eeggh...I'm not sure *What shall I answer to her?*
    girl: Hm...you don't seem to enjoy my company much *leaves*
    *INTj is thinking* What the hell? How could she know if I enjoyed her company since I myself don't know? etc. ....
    I'll just go through what was on my mind today.

Girl on a date: "Tell me what you think about me."
    INTj: "Are you asking for a compliment?"
    Girl: "No just tell me what you think."
    INTj: *I don't even know this girl... guess I'll throw socionics at her* "I like your emotions, maybe its your acting skills, but I like how you're really in tuned with your feelings. We're kind of opposite."
    Girl: "Hahah I know I can't help it! Tell me more."
    INTj: "I'm not very verbal."
    Girl: "Then how do you express yourself?"
    INTj: "That's not G rated". [As the words slip out I shyly glance away and think] *Oops, indirectly talking about sex must be as classless as talking about sex? She sees right through my lack of experience anyway. I better withdraw.*

Me talking to my ENFj best friend on the phone:
    INTj: "I got two girls' phone numbers today."
    ENFj: "Man, what do you do? Just awkward them to death until they give you their number?"
    INTj: -Cracking up hysterically- "Pretty much. I don't have your charm man."
    ENFj: "Dude it's not charm. It's f*c*ing TALKING."
    Last edited by intjguy; 04-02-2009 at 11:13 AM.
    In no way should one act contrary to the great future you have before you.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by intjguy View Post
    I'll just go through what was on my mind today.

Girl on a date: "Tell me what you think about me."
    = Do you believe in love at first site.

INTj: "Are you asking for a compliment?"
    = Have you ever given a good blow job.

Girl: "No just tell me what you think."
    = I'm not really interested in you. I'm just trying to make conversation.

INTj: *I don't even know this girl... guess I'll throw socionics at her* "I like your emotions, maybe its your acting skills, but I like how you're really in tuned with your feelings. We're kind of opposite."
    = I like it when your tongue is down my throat. What are you doing trying to have a conversation. Sometimes you remind me of my sister.

Girl: "Hahah I know I can't help it! Tell me more."
    = I'm suck a loser. You're even worse than me. Maybe I can use you.

INTj: "I'm not very verbal."
    = I'm into anal.

Girl: "Then how do you express yourself?"
    = Would you lick my feet.

INTj: "That's not G rated". [As the words slip out I shyly glance away and think] *Oops, indirectly talking about sex must be as classless as talking about sex? She sees right through my lack of experience anyway. I better withdraw.*
    I only like you as a friend. Maybe I'm lying, will you come and check if I'm selling myself short.

Me talking to my ENFj best friend on the phone:
    INTj: "I got two girls' phone numbers today."
    ENFj: "Man, what do you do? Just awkward them to death until they give you their number?"
    INTj: -Cracking up hysterically- "Pretty much. I don't have your charm man."
    ENFj: "Dude it's not charm. It's f*c*ing TALKING."
    [/quote]

Heh.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol hahah you brutal son of a gun.
    In no way should one act contrary to the great future you have before you.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mercutio knows best.

1)

2)