Thread: Neiter I or Joy are ENFps, or any type of introvert

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Neiter I or Joy are ENFps, or any type of introvert ...

A few things that I should note ...

We are both Extroverts, meaning that we are energy expenders and therefore are prone to becoming energetically anxious in social atmospheres.

We are both intuitivly based, because of extroverted intuition we especially like to note patterns and the relations of two diffrent concepts to one another.

We are both introverted thinking based ...

When both I and Joy express feeling, the feelings are always extroverted feeling. Neither I or Joy have ever demonstrated a consistent enough degree of introverted feeling to say it is not a weak function.

We are both very very sporatic and forgetful ... we have both almost gone homeless from being so mentally unfocused and not doing what we should be doing.

We both thought that we were XNFj types before we found out we were ENTps ...

When we speak to each other, it is VERY VERY obvious we are identicals. Not only that, Joy looks like she is related to another female ENTp I met, who was very obviously an identical. So identical we could predict what other were about to say midsentance!

Neither I or Joy are ENFps, ISTps, INTps, or xNFjs, and it is totally obsurd to think that.

We can not be ENFp, because ENFp are both extroverted thinking oriented and also introverted feeling oriented. It is impossible that either one of us are those types. We can not be INTp or ISTp for the same reason, and no way in heck are we XNFjs ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Neiter I or Joy are ENFps, or any type of introvert ...

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    A few things that I should note ...

We are both Extroverts, meaning that we are energy expenders and therefore are prone to becoming energetically anxious in social atmospheres.

We are both intuitivly based, because of extroverted intuition we especially like to note patterns and the relations of two diffrent concepts to one another.

We are both introverted thinking based ...

When both I and Joy express feeling, the feelings are always extroverted feeling. Neither I or Joy have ever demonstrated a consistent enough degree of introverted feeling to say it is not a weak function.

We are both very very sporatic and forgetful ... we have both almost gone homeless from being so mentally unfocused and not doing what we should be doing.

We both thought that we were XNFj types before we found out we were ENTps ...

When we speak to each other, it is VERY VERY obvious we are identicals. Not only that, Joy looks like she is related to another female ENTp I met, who was very obviously an identical. So identical we could predict what other were about to say midsentance!

Neither I or Joy are ENFps, ISTps, INTps, or xNFjs, and it is totally obsurd to think that.

We can not be ENFp, because ENFp are both extroverted thinking oriented and also introverted feeling oriented. It is impossible that either one of us are those types. We can not be INTp or ISTp for the same reason, and no way in heck are we XNFjs ...
    Did I piss you both off?

If I did, then.. continue.
    thing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Neiter I or Joy are ENFps, or any type of introvert ...

Quote Originally Posted by MySaviour
    Did I piss you both off? If I did, then.. continue.
    This is not really directed towards anyone ... I was talking to Joy earlier and noticed that there seem to have been alot of guest accounts pop up and other people saying that they think we are this type or that type.

It just seems so obvious to me that joy and I are the same type ... it may be hard for others to realize that is all.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rmcnew: do you have a crush?? :wink:
    Entp
    ILE

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    rmcnew: do you have a crush?? :wink:
    Well whatever, one thing for sure is that we can not give each other the "you are not my type" line ...

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u sound liek u like being al0ne want to keep away form partys u must be introvert! lol!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    you guys have lots of whenever you get all drunk and angsty or just "woe is me" you spew lots of out there
    Maybe ... I do not usually get drunk enough to know if I would or not.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you do have fairly frequent bouts of depression that follow in a cyclical rhythmic pattern though.
    Yeah, what qued you into that? Do I start expressing during those times?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you do have fairly frequent bouts of depression that follow in a cyclical rhythmic pattern though.
    Why yes, yes I do.

I think that ENTps are hard to type because there is always SO much goingon in our brains. And alcohol allows me to be honest with myself about my feelings and open with others about these feelings. I have epiphanies when I drink. I honestly think that getting drunk once in a while is good for my mental health.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

physiologically no..
    lol

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know I know...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really? Name one time where I have spewed out tons and tons of ...

I know Joy has, but those were for reasons she has already mentioned.

Creepy-

dfsd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love the way you NTs break up yourselves into parts and pieces so much. I hardly every hear of ethical types divide off their thoughts from their feelings like that - here it comes ("thats cause you dont have thougths" ) yeah yeah
    No but Im serious. I hear logical types often speak of their feelings like they are objects to be operated or shut down, observed or ignored. Ethical types never speak like that from what I notice. Just a thought. :wink:

Topaz

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    I love the way you NTs break up yourselves into parts and pieces so much. I hardly every hear of ethical types divide off their thoughts from their feelings like that - here it comes ("thats cause you dont have thougths" ) yeah yeah
    No but Im serious. I hear logical types often speak of their feelings like they are objects to be operated or shut down, observed or ignored. Ethical types never speak like that from what I notice. Just a thought. :wink:

Topaz
    How do you talk about logical decisions? Isn't it all emotionalized, and thus very weeeeeird sounding to dominant T types? I've never heard stark, bruising, direct logic from the mouth of an ENFP before. In fact, the only F-types (to generalize) I've heard it from are intellectualized (too much education) xNFJs.

On another note: ExFPs I know always say I'm often telling them that "they don't have thoughts." Not true. Pisses me off. Take the times back to third grade, and I'd kick you in the shins if you told me that to my face--assuming we knew each other for a while before.
    thing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

("thats cause you dont have thougths" )
    ExFPs I know always say I'm often telling them that "they don't have thoughts."
    Must be a PoLR thing. I mean, Topaz, do any NTs actually say this to you, or do they just give you that sort of vibe?
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone who spews has misunderstood its purpose completely .
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XcaliburGirl
    Must be a PoLR thing. I mean, Topaz, do any NTs actually say this to you, or do they just give you that sort of vibe?
    Aww cmon guys, Ok it was a preemtive strike to prevent a jab, but not to be taken too seriously.
    @MySaviour
    is not so much about emotions as it is about values. The best logical arguments are tempered by values and rather than try to divide the two we try to take them both into consideration. I dont compartamentalize my logic and ethics and use them exclusively at the neglect of the other.( At least I hope I dont )

Topaz

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aww cmon guys, Ok it was a preemtive strike to prevent a jab, but not to be taken too seriously.
    @MySaviour
    is not so much about emotions as it is about values. The best logical arguments are tempered by values and rather than try to divide the two we try to take them both into consideration. I dont compartamentalize my logic and ethics and use them exclusively at the neglect of the other.( At least I hope I dont )

Topaz
    heh. I'm just leaving what you said alone (sounds like every other ENFP response I've ever read.. completely aligned with your true point, which is perfectly maligned with the idea that I would've attempted to put across, by giving information. hindsight would read the convo like two monologues). Whoopeee!
    thing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@MySaviour

Topaz
    heh. I'm just leaving what you said alone (sounds like every other ENFP response I've ever read.. completely aligned with your true point, which is perfectly maligned with the idea that I would've attempted to put across, by giving information. hindsight would read the convo like two monologues). Whoopeee!
    Chicken

Topaz evil grin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@MySaviour

Topaz
    Chicken

Topaz evil grin
    heh. I have a come back to that one. I'll tell you..
    thing.