Thread: InterStrength Cognitive Assessment Questionnaire (MBTI)

Creepy-

Default InterStrength Cognitive Assessment Questionnaire (MBTI)

sdfsd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************************** (50.2)

extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *********************************** (35.9)
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) *********************************** (35.7)

extraverted Thinking (Te) ****************************** (30.8)

introverted Sensing (Si) ************************* (25.8)

extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************* (21.9)
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************* (21.6)

extraverted Feeling (Fe) ***************** (17.7)

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP
    The corresponding best-fit temperament: Rational

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Eondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTP, or ISTP
    thing.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************************* (37.5)
    excellent use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ***** (5.7)
    unused
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************************** (42.6)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************************** (46.8)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************** (20.5)
    poor use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************************* (43.8)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ***************** (17)
    poor use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************** (26.3)
    average use
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTPThe corresponding best-fit temperament: Rational

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Eondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTP, or ISTP

If these results are different from what you know of yourself, you might consider why your developmental pattern does not align with your expectation. You might also consider exploring this type as a possible better fit.
    No fucking way!
    SEE

Creepy-

sdfd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTPThe corresponding best-fit temperament: Rational

Lead (Dominant) Process

If these results are different from what you know of yourself, you might consider why your developmental pattern does not align with your expectation. You might also consider exploring this type as a possible better fit.
    No fucking way!
    These people are weird.. I wonder how they decide what you are. There is a contradiction that prevents MBTI INTP from being your type, though it is the closest behind the only possibility: ENFP.

Thats right.. your function order indicates MBTI ENFP, then at a distance far away are: MBTI INTP, and MBTI ESFP (the farthest away).
    thing.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I talk to a couple of ENFps who will testify that I am most certainly NOT an ENFp. My alter-ego is though.
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I talk to a couple of ENFps who will testify that I am most certainly NOT an ENFp. My alter-ego is though.
    Yea.. Yea.. For the ENTP, your Ti (43.8) is stronger than your Ne (42.6), the other two functions are as expected. Your Si is so weak, and it is the only function that is weak, so that pretty much guaranteed Ne - Xi - Yi - Si. And of the two possibilities (ENxP), the ENFP was the only one that conformed.
    Code:
    ENFP		ENTP
    Ne(42.6)	Ne (42.6)
    Fi(26.3)	Ti (43.8)
    Te(20.5)	Fe (17)
    Si(5.7)	Si (5.7)
    What freaks me out is the Ni. That's just screaming for attention. I think its because of all the pondering being around INTx's.
    thing.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MySaviour
    What freaks me out is the Ni. That's just screaming for attention.
    huh?

This is the reason that my type cannot be realiably determined through tests. My results are different every time I take them. ENTPs tell me that I'm an ENTp, and ENFps tell me that I'm NOT an ENFp. EVERYONE I talk to says that I'm not an Ixxx.
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MySaviour
    What freaks me out is the Ni. That's just screaming for attention.
    huh?

This is the reason that my type cannot be realiably determined through tests. My results are different every time I take them. ENTPs tell me that I'm an ENTp, and ENFps tell me that I'm NOT an ENFp. EVERYONE I talk to says that I'm not an Ixxx.
    I'm just talking about the results. You have ENTP tendencies. Ni seems out of place at the top of the charts.
    thing.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's just because I can read minds and becase of the way I do it

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ack, horrible test.

By the way, I took it long ago and got ENTj. And you people say I'm an intuitive subtype!
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate this test ...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) *************** (15.7)
    unused
    introverted Sensing (Si) ****************** (18.5)
    poor use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************************** (42)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) *************************** (27.7)
    average use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************************** (34.6)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************************** *** (53.1)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****************** (18.6)
    poor use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ***************************** (29.6)
    average use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP

Lead (Dominant) Process

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTP, or INFP

"To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, it actually worked this time:

extraverted Sensing (Se) (23) poor use
    introverted Sensing (Si) (16.9) poor use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) (32.4) good use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) (41.3) excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) (45.3) excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) (50.5) excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) (17.9) poor use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) (12.9) unused

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTJ
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Creepy-

dfd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They have updated their test, at least the results...

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************** (20.7)
    poor use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20.6)
    poor use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************************** (44.2)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ***************************** (29.8)
    average use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************* (31.9)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************************** *** (53.2)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) *********** (11.5)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************** (27.7)
    average use

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, everyone's getting their j/p mixed up.

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************************* (33.5)
    good use
    introverted Sensing (Si) *********************** (23.5)
    poor use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************** (38.4)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************************************** (44.7)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) *************************** (27.7)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************** (23.5)
    poor use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************** (20.5)
    poor use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************** (27.4)
    average use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENTJ