Thread: -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default -

If this test doesn't work for you, please let me know. Please state your actual type as well. Thank you.

PART ONE

Choose the one that represents you the best:

I am consistent and systematic in my thoughts. I have well-structured speech (and often prefer to communicate in writing than verbally). I am rigid in my everyday life. I suffer when plans change. I believe that people are full of positive potential, which should be discovered and developed. I strongly value people that look after the comfort and well being of their families. I don’t relate very well to people that are demanding by nature.

I look after the comfort and well being of my family. I am an ardent fighter for quality; when something is made too quickly, I begin to look for defects and usually find them. I am always in hurry, always feel "lack of time” and feel offended when other people criticize my tempo. I strongly value people that are consistent and systematic, and who believe that people are full of positive potential. I don’t relate very well to people that wait for the right moment to act, and are good at adapting to crises that happen in life.

I am spontaneous and don’t like to adapt to procedures. My thinking is conceptual in nature, not methodological. I strongly value people that are emotionally active and try to awake emotions in other people. I don’t relate very well to people that are very passionate in assessing people and relationships, and that do not like to argue because it can damage relationships.

I am emotionally active and try to awake emotions in other people. I strongly value people that are spontaneous and don’t like to adapt to procedures, that are conceptual in thinking rather than methodical. I don’t relate very well to people that seek to achieve the greatest level of efficiency, and that are energetic, active and mobile.

I don’t strive to be consistent and systematic in my thoughts. Instead, I strive for adaptation to ever-changing situations. I prefer not to present my own concepts but rather to criticise other people for imperfect and contradictory concepts. I strongly value people that don’t like excessive emotions, and try to negotiate instead of awaking excitement. I don’t relate very well to people that deal with situations very passionately, emotionally and personally.

I do not like excessive emotions and try to negotiate rather than to awake excitement. I strongly value people that strive for adaptation to ever-changing situations. I don’t relate very well to people that focus on eliminating contradictions, that look for the best system, that look for justice, that are logical and reserved in what they say and in their actions, and that objectively analyse situations.

I behave in a “preacher-like” manner. I believe in magnificent perspectives, and I try to transfer my belief to other people, even when the situation is really bad and gloomy. I strongly value people that are internally mobilised (as if waiting for a war or an emergency situation), that are conservative in their views, do not tolerate objections, and tend to split people into “us” and “them”. I don’t relate very well to people that look for as many pleasant sensations, through the five senses, as possible; that seek quality in their work, yet seek to reduce the amount of effort they use; and that are good with regards to attention to detail and everyday chores.

I am internally mobilised (as if waiting for a war or an emergency situation). I am conservative in my views. I do not tolerate objections. I tend to split people into “us” and “them”. I strongly value people that behave in a “preacher-like” manner, and that believe in magnificent perspectives, even when the situation is really bad and gloomy. I don’t relate very well to people that consider the world in all its possibilities and alternatives, with regards to what is happening and with regards to developing new concepts; that are curious and full of ideas; and that see a lot of positive potential in other people.

PART TWO

If you chose number 1 in part one, choose the one that represents you the best:
    1A
    I have many emotions that are hidden from the view of other people. I am very passionate in assessing people and relationships - this passion is hidden from the view of people. When I smile, I do it as a matter of etiquette. I do not like to argue because it can damage relationships. I feel relaxed around people that see everything in terms of efficiency; that look for the best method/procedure (rather than the best system) for achieving the greatest level of efficiency; and that are energetic, active and mobile.

1B
    I focus on eliminating contradictions. I look for the best system and I look for justice. I have a stable mood, which doesn’t have noticeable changes. I am, both, logical and reserved, in what I say and in my actions. I objectively analyse situations. I feel relaxed around people that deal with situations very passionately, emotionally and personally; and that are eloquent, often smiling, charming and persuasive.

If you chose number 2 in part one, choose the one that represents you the best:
    2A
    I deal with situations very passionately, emotionally and personally. I am eloquent, often smiling, charming and persuasive. I feel relaxed around people that focus on eliminating contradictions; that look for the best system and look for justice; that have a stable mood, which doesn’t have noticeable changes; that are logical and reserved, in what they say and in their actions; and that objectively analyse situations.

2B
    I see everything in terms of efficiency, not abstract analysis. I look for the best method/procedure (rather than the best system) for achieving the greatest level of efficiency. I am energetic, active and mobile. I feel relaxed around people that have many hidden emotions; that are very passionate in assessing people and relationships (this passion being hidden); and that do not like to argue because it can damage relationships.

If you chose number 3 in part one, choose the one that represents you the best:
    3A
    I am usually demanding by nature – this quality would make me a good manager or a good salesperson. I like it when people fulfil my wishes and demands. I am very persistent. "If I want something, then it should be achieved.” I often gladly help those that accept my leadership. I feel relaxed around people that wait for the right moment to act; that are very good at adapting to crises that happen in life; that are contemplative person; and that tolerate someone’s petty tyranny without getting emotional.

3B
    I consider the world in all its possibilities and alternatives, with regards to what is happening and with regards to developing new concepts. I am usually curious and full of ideas. I gladly look for new ideas in books, or make new interesting acquaintances. Usually I am not aggressive. I usually see a lot of positive potential in other people. However, when my ideas are attacked, I will defend them. I feel relaxed around people that look for as many pleasant sensations, through my five senses, as possible; that seek quality in their work, yet seek to reduce the amount of effort they use; and that are good with regards to attention to detail and everyday chores.

If you chose number 4 in part one, choose the one that represents you the best:
    4A
    I look for as many pleasant sensations, through my five senses, as possible. I seek quality in my work, yet I seek to reduce the amount of effort I use. I am good with regards to attention to detail and everyday chores. I feel relaxed around people that consider the world in all its possibilities and alternatives, with regards to what is happening and with regards to developing new concepts; that is usually curious and full of ideas; that are not aggressive; and that see a lot of positive potential in other people.

4B
    I wait for the right moment to act. I’m very good at adapting to crises that happen in life. I am a contemplative person. Without getting emotional, I tolerate someone’s petty tyranny. I prefer that people pay attention to me. I feel relaxed around people that are demanding and leader-like by nature (which would make then good managers); that are very persistent; that gladly help me; and that achieve what they want to get.

If you chose number 5 in part one, choose the one that represents you the best:
    5A
    I look for as many pleasant sensations, through my five senses, as possible. I seek quality in my work, yet I seek to reduce the amount of effort I use. I am good with regards to attention to detail and everyday chores. I feel relaxed around people that consider the world in all its possibilities and alternatives, with regards to what is happening and with regards to developing new concepts; that is usually curious and full of ideas; that are not aggressive; and that see a lot of positive potential in other people.

5B
    I wait for the right moment to act. I’m very good at adapting to crises that happen in life. I am a contemplative person. Without getting emotional, I tolerate someone’s petty tyranny. I prefer that people pay attention to me. I feel relaxed around people that are demanding and leader-like by nature (which would make then good managers); that are very persistent; that gladly help me; and that achieve what they want to get.

If you chose number 6 in part one, choose the one that represents you the best:
    6A
    I am usually demanding by nature – this quality would make me a good manager or a good salesperson. I like it when people fulfil my wishes and demands. I am very persistent. "If I want something, then it should be achieved.” I often gladly help those that accept my leadership. I feel relaxed around people that wait for the right moment to act; that are very good at adapting to crises that happen in life; that are contemplative person; and that tolerate someone’s petty tyranny without getting emotional.

6B
    I consider the world in all its possibilities and alternatives, with regards to what is happening and with regards to developing new concepts. I am usually curious and full of ideas. I gladly look for new ideas in books, or make new interesting acquaintances. Usually I am not aggressive. I usually see a lot of positive potential in other people. However, when my ideas are attacked, I will defend them. I feel relaxed around people that look for as many pleasant sensations, through my five senses, as possible; that seek quality in their work, yet seek to reduce the amount of effort they use; and that are good with regards to attention to detail and everyday chores.

If you chose number 7 in part one, choose the one that represents you the best:
    7A
    I deal with situations very passionately, emotionally and personally. I am eloquent, often smiling, charming and persuasive. I feel relaxed around people that focus on eliminating contradictions; that look for the best system and look for justice; that have a stable mood, which doesn’t have noticeable changes; that are logical and reserved, in what they say and in their actions; and that objectively analyse situations.

7B
    I see everything in terms of efficiency, not abstract analysis. I look for the best method/procedure (rather than the best system) for achieving the greatest level of efficiency. I am energetic, active and mobile. I feel relaxed around people that have many hidden emotions; that are very passionate in assessing people and relationships (this passion being hidden); and that do not like to argue because it can damage relationships.

If you chose number 8 in part one, choose the one that represents you the best:
    8A
    I have many emotions that are hidden from the view of other people. I am very passionate in assessing people and relationships - this passion is hidden from the view of people. When I smile, I do it as a matter of etiquette. I do not like to argue because it can damage relationships. I feel relaxed around people that see everything in terms of efficiency; that look for the best method/procedure (rather than the best system) for achieving the greatest level of efficiency; and that are energetic, active and mobile.

8B
    I focus on eliminating contradictions. I look for the best system and I look for justice. I have a stable mood, which doesn’t have noticeable changes. I am, both, logical and reserved, in what I say and in my actions. I objectively analyse situations. I feel relaxed around people that deal with situations very passionately, emotionally and personally; and that are eloquent, often smiling, charming and persuasive.

PART THREE

If you chose 1A in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
    a
    I have many emotions that are hidden from the view of other people. I am very passionate in assessing people and relationships - this passion is hidden from the view of people. When I smile, I do it as a matter of etiquette. I do not like to argue because it can damage relationships.

b
    I consider the world in all its possibilities and alternatives, with regards to what is happening and with regards to developing new concepts. I am usually curious and full of ideas. I gladly look for new ideas in books, or make new interesting acquaintances. Usually I am not aggressive. I usually see a lot of positive potential in other people. However, when my ideas are attacked, I will defend them.

c
    Both (of the above) represent me equally well.

If you chose 1B in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
    a
    I focus on eliminating contradictions. I look for the best system and I look for justice. I have a stable mood, which doesn’t have noticeable changes. I am, both, logical and reserved, in what I say and in my actions. I objectively analyse situations.

b
    I consider the world in all its possibilities and alternatives, with regards to what is happening and with regards to developing new concepts. I am usually curious and full of ideas. I gladly look for new ideas in books, or make new interesting acquaintances. Usually I am not aggressive. I usually see a lot of positive potential in other people. However, when my ideas are attacked, I will defend them.

c

If you chose 2A in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
    a
    I deal with situations very passionately, emotionally and personally. I am eloquent, often smiling, charming and persuasive.

b
    I look for as many pleasant sensations, through my five senses, as possible. I seek quality in my work, yet I seek to reduce the amount of effort I use. I am good with regards to attention to detail and everyday chores.

c

If you chose 2B in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
    a
    I see everything in terms of efficiency, not abstract analysis. I look for the best method/procedure (rather than the best system) for achieving the greatest level of efficiency. I am energetic, active and mobile.

b
    I look for as many pleasant sensations, through my five senses, as possible. I seek quality in my work, yet I seek to reduce the amount of effort I use. I am good with regards to attention to detail and everyday chores.

c

If you chose 3A in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
    a
    I am usually demanding by nature – this quality would make me a good manager or a good salesperson. I like it when people fulfil my wishes and demands. I am very persistent. "If I want something, then it should be achieved.” I often gladly help those that accept my leadership.

b
    I focus on eliminating contradictions. I look for the best system and I look for justice. I have a stable mood, which doesn’t have noticeable changes. I am, both, logical and reserved, in what I say and in my actions. I objectively analyse situations.

c

If you chose 3B in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
    a

b

c

If you chose 4A in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
    a

b
    I deal with situations very passionately, emotionally and personally. I am eloquent, often smiling, charming and persuasive.

c

If you chose 4B in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
    a
    I wait for the right moment to act. I’m very good at adapting to crises that happen in life. I am a contemplative person. Without getting emotional, I tolerate someone’s petty tyranny. I prefer that people pay attention to me.

b

c

If you chose 5A in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
    a

b
    I see everything in terms of efficiency, not abstract analysis. I look for the best method/procedure (rather than the best system) for achieving the greatest level of efficiency. I am energetic, active and mobile.

c

If you chose 5B in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
    a
    I wait for the right moment to act. I’m very good at adapting to crises that happen in life. I am a contemplative person. Without getting emotional, I tolerate someone’s petty tyranny. I prefer that people pay attention to me.

b

c

If you chose 6A in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
    a
    I am usually demanding by nature – this quality would make me a good manager or a good salesperson. I like it when people fulfil my wishes and demands. I am very persistent. "If I want something, then it should be achieved.” I often gladly help those that accept my leadership.

b
    I have many emotions that are hidden from the view of other people. I am very passionate in assessing people and relationships - this passion is hidden from the view of people. When I smile, I do it as a matter of etiquette. I do not like to argue because it can damage relationships.

c

If you chose 6B in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
    a

b

c

If you chose 7A in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
    a

b

c

If you chose 7B in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
    a

b

c

If you chose 8A in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
    a

b

c

If you chose 8B in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
    a

b

c

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANSWERS

1Aa INFj (Feeling subtype)
    1Ab INFj (Intuitive subtype)
    1Ac INFj (Split subtype)

1Ba INTj (Thinking subtype)
    1Bb INTj (Intuitive subtype)
    1Bc INTj (Split subtype)

2Aa ESFj (Feeling subtype)
    2Ab ESFj (Sensing subtype)
    2Ac ESFj (Split subtype)

2Ba ESTj (Thinking subtype)
    2Bb ESTj (Sensing subtype)
    2Bc ESTj (Split subtype)

3Aa ESTp (Sensing subtype)
    3Ab ESTp (Thinking subtype)
    3Ac ESTp (Split subtype)

3Ba ENTp (Intuitive subtype)
    3Bb ENTp (Thinking subtype)
    3Bc ENTp (Split subtype)

4Aa ISFp (Sensing subtype)
    4Ab ISFp (Feeling subtype)
    4Ac ISFp (Split subtype)

4Ba INFp (Intuitive subtype)
    4Bb INFp (Feeling subtype)
    4Bc INFp (Split subtype)

5Aa ISTp (Split subtype)
    5Ab ISTp (Split subtype)
    5Ac ISTp (Split subtype)

5Ba INTp (Intuitive subtype)
    5Bb INTp (Thinking subtype)
    5Bc INTp (Split subtype)

6Aa ESFp (Sensing subtype)
    6Ab ESFp (Feeling subtype)
    6Ac ESFp (Split subtype)

6Ba ENFp (Intuitive subtype)
    6Bb ENFp (Feeling subtype)
    6Bc ENFp (Split subtype)

7Aa ENFj (Feeling subtype)
    7Ab ENFj (Intuitive subtype)
    7Ac ENFj (Split subtype)

7Ba ENTj (Thinking subtype)
    7Bb ENTj (Intuitive subtype)
    7Bc ENTj (Split subtype)

8Aa ISFj (Feeling subtype)
    8Ab ISFj (Sensing subtype)
    8Ac ISFj (Split subtype)

8Ba ISTj (Thinking subtype)
    8Bb ISTj (Sensing subtype)
    8Bc ISTj (Split subtype)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1Ba INTj (Thinking subtype)

...though it's really hard for me to do these tests since I already know what descriptions match up with what type.

I do think this is a pretty good one, though. Simple and it incorporates various functions.
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5Aa ISTp (Split subtype). This is what Cone says happens all the time with me. I come out ISTp on tests but I am INFp . . . and I am!

I am not taking another freakin' test! I mean it!
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis
    5Aa ISTp (Split subtype). This is what Cone says happens all the time with me. I come out ISTp on tests but I am INFp . . . and I am!
    INFp would choose...
    I am emotionally active and try to awake emotions in other people. I strongly value people that are spontaneous and don’t like to adapt to procedures, that are conceptual in thinking rather than methodical. I don’t relate very well to people that seek to achieve the greatest level of efficiency, and that are energetic, active and mobile.
    ISTp would choose...
    I don’t strive to be consistent and systematic in my thoughts. Instead, I strive for adaptation to ever-changing situations. I prefer not to present my own concepts but rather to criticise other people for imperfect and contradictory concepts. I strongly value people that don’t like excessive emotions, and try to negotiate instead of awaking excitement. I don’t relate very well to people that deal with situations very passionately, emotionally and personally.
    So you're saying you relate better to that "seek to achieve the greatest level of efficiency, and that are energetic, active and mobile", than to people that "deal with situations very passionately, emotionally and personally"

Also, rather than being emotionally active, you "strongly value people that don’t like excessive emotions, and try to negotiate instead of awaking excitement".

Armetis is INFp?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Entp.

3Ba.
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Hugo. No, I would chose the INFp one. I guess I just don't test well.

I hate having to read all that stuff and tend to do so haphazardly. Hey! I am spun out today on pain killers from a root canal. Sorry for messing up your test. You are correct as usual. You bug me. Not really . . . just the drugs talking.

Why are the walls spinning. How did I get home? Home? Or yea. That's where I am. Talk to you later when I feel better. But i am feeling good.
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have trouble when I get to the part that says, "I don't relate well to people who. .. " But I'm not used to these tests.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTp thinking subtype according to the test. The problem is that I wanted to choose 1 in the beginning but I just couldn't do it due to my chaotic way of handling everyday life.

I am rigid in my everyday life. I suffer when plans change
    I am not like this, in fact I love to improvise. When the plans I actually do break down, it is just another challenge in my eyes. If not for this, then it would weigh over to INTj. I know that I might be an exception though so it is not necessarily needed to revise the test.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5Ab, nothing was really hard.

Me=SLI.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got: 4Ac ISFp (Split subtype)

I am INFp, no idea about subtype.

I think the problem may be with the following branch of the test:

If you chose number 4 in part one, choose the one that represents you the best:
    4A

4B
    I like the type of person described in 4B, however, with the way you described them, I'd find them a little intimidating, lol. On second thought, I should have chosen 4B, but was put off by the "good managers") part. Managerial people are so boring! BTW, I've found that INFps tend to do the worst on these sort of tests because we are quite sensitive to language and subjective connotations (Ni?) - one word will set us completely off. Perhaps you could make special allowances for us weirdos?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heimdallr
    ENTp thinking subtype according to the test. The problem is that I wanted to choose 1 in the beginning but I just couldn't do it due to my chaotic way of handling everyday life.

I am rigid in my everyday life. I suffer when plans change
    I am not like this, in fact I love to improvise. When the plans I actually do break down, it is just another challenge in my eyes. If not for this, then it would weigh over to INTj. I know that I might be an exception though so it is not necessarily needed to revise the test.
    Ok, but if you chose 3 it means that you think that this represents you:

I strongly value people that are emotionally active and try to awake emotions in other people.
    Which does not represent an INTj well, I'd think.

I got INTj split, but I have the same problem as Xcaliburgirl -- I already can see where the test is coming from, so I don't really answer neutrally.

Also, I think that the "I don't relate well to people that --", which refers to the POLR, could be better phrased -- what about "I don't identify with"?
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm INFj.
    But this test placed me as ENTp (Intuitive subtype). 3Ba
    Why?
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I truthfully could not take this test. NOTHING applied to me.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Creepy-

6Bc=ENFP slit subtype

Topaz

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

6ba

I do not like excessive emotions and try to negotiate rather than to awake excitement. I strongly value people that strive for adaptation to ever-changing situations. I don’t relate very well to people that focus on eliminating contradictions, that look for the best system, that look for justice, that are logical and reserved in what they say and in their actions, and that objectively analyse situations.
    The first part applies to me, but I would say that I do relate to people described in the last part. I suppose it's hinting at my PoLR, but I don't think it works for me. I don't relate well to people who are pushy, aggressive, demanding and self-assured, which I think is fairly typical for ENFps (but I might be wrong).

The other parts of the test work well.

For what it's worth...
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everybody, would it be better if I take out the PoLR stuff?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i eventually chose 2Aa. But it took me a while to decide. It fit best out of all the choices, but wasn't so much like me as the other tests i've taken. And usually i'm ESFj split.
    "this shaking keeps me steady. i should know. what falls always is always. and is near. i wake to sleep and taking my waking slow. i learn by going where i have to go." -t. roethke

ENFp!!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3Ba

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3ba (ENTP intuitive subtype).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4Aa
    ISFp, SiFe, , or SEI....whatever we're calling ourselves these days.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    6ba

The first part applies to me, but I would say that I do relate to people described in the last part. I suppose it's hinting at my PoLR, but I don't think it works for me. I don't relate well to people who are pushy, aggressive, demanding and self-assured, which I think is fairly typical for ENFps (but I might be wrong).

The other parts of the test work well.

For what it's worth...
    I would have to agree. Rather than saying I dont relate well to people who exhibit those traits I would say its difficult for me to exhibit those traits myself ( am I understanding that correctly?) I definitely see the need for them in society and I am grateful to those who are like that even if its not me. I also agree with the not getting along with people who are pushy, aggressive, demanding and self-assured. Once I almost got in a fist fight with this SLE on a road trip because he just kept annoying me with is bragging and changing the radio in the middle of EVERY song. I'm confident I would have mopped the floor with him btw.

topaz

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz

I would have to agree. Rather than saying I dont relate well to people who exhibit those traits I would say its difficult for me to exhibit those traits myself ( am I understanding that correctly?) I definitely see the need for them in society and I am grateful to those who are like that even if its not me. I also agree with the not getting along with people who are pushy, aggressive, demanding and self-assured. Once I almost got in a fist fight with this SLE on a road trip because he just kept annoying me with is bragging and changing the radio in the middle of EVERY song. I'm confident I would have mopped the floor with him btw.

topaz
    Yes, exactly. It might be in the phrasing, Hugo.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3Bb

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I behave in a “preacher-like” manner. I believe in magnificent perspectives, and I try to transfer my belief to other people, even when the situation is really bad and gloomy. I strongly value people that are internally mobilised (as if waiting for a war or an emergency situation), that are conservative in their views, do not tolerate objections, and tend to split people into “us” and “them”. I don’t relate very well to people that look for as many pleasant sensations, through the five senses, as possible; that seek quality in their work, yet seek to reduce the amount of effort they use; and that are good with regards to attention to detail and everyday chores.

7A (ENFJ)

7B (ENTJ)

=> 7A(c)

I relate more to 7a, I've highlighted overall what applies to me.

That would make me an ENFJ with your test, but that's incorrect because my thinking preference is so strong that it isn't even funny.
    ENTj - intuitive subtype - 8w9, sp/sx