Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Varg Vikernes

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Varg Vikernes

He kinda amuses me because he was responsible for church burning. (You can't destroy the Creator by destroying the Creature - or more simply : you can't destroy the Creator at all)

More likely to be EIE...

Last edited by silke; 06-28-2020 at 10:34 PM. Reason: updated links

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Varg Vikernes

I created this thread to hear your opinion on Varg Vikernes, I really think he is a beta, he's widely known for being a brutal and outspoken person, for being something worse than a nazi, and for embracing old Scandinavian religion. Also known for setting fire to churches in Norway, as a musician I really appreciate his work, a really good musician. Oh yeah, almost forgot, he killed the lead member of the band Mayhem, and he killed him brutally. I really suspect he is a Ti - SLE, because of his gestures and mannerism, the way he speaks is really like a E1, I know personally a Ti - SLE, man, if you think Se - SLE are evil you have to meet a really typical Ti - SLE. Varg is a cold assassin, and also is a really bad writer, although I've read his book vargsmaal and I thought it was interesting, but in no way I recommend it for sensitive people. He can also be Ni - EIE in my opinion, but anyway I'm really inclined to think he is a beta.

Varg Vikernes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"I tell you: one must have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star." - F. W. Nietzsche

"To what extent can truth endure incorporation? That is the question; that is the experiment." - F. W. Nietzsche

"Genius is a will-o'-the-wisp if it lacks a solid foundation of perseverence and fanatical tenacity. This is the most important thing in all of human life ..." - Adolf ******

"If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower" - Adolf ******

"Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever hath not kindness hath not faith." - Prophet Mohammed

"The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways — I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows" - Socrates

- ESTp - Se subtype - 8w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Varg is a Beta, but IEI, imo. He's not cold, but passioned, the murder was a romanticized overreaction.
    right! Passionate, I agree, but IEI is a rather weird type for him, don't you think? If it's so I don't understand how can he really sound like my Ti - ESTp fellows, well if he is a IEI he'd be something like a really unusual one, I prefer the conceive varg rather as a Ni - EIE, the thing is if the assassination of Euronymous was something premeditate I'd bet a good component of J in his personality. A Ni - EIE sounds a more solid typing in my opinion. I really think a IEI would find it really hard to scheme a assassination, and if this was a way to get the light spot over him that's something much more EIE alike. Most IEI's I know are kinda fragile and not really assertive like Varg, not really likely to start a fight branding a knife, and worse, end up piercing someones who is completely defenseless more than a dozen times. All this sound more likely to be An EIE's actions than the ones of a IEI. You also have to remember that Varg set fire to churches and wrote books full of hatred, those actions are likely to come from a EIE, I can even imagine someone like F. W. Nietzsche doing such things, or at least praising them really enthusiastically. Can't see on his face that he's obviously a extroverted type?

IEI's are rather someone to protect under SLE's arms than someone who'd be over assertive and enthusiastic about violence, IEI's are the sweet lyricist among the revolutionaries, those who praise the revolution in a more passive and introverted way. That's completely the opposite of what Varg does he's outspoken about his dreams of barbarity, at same level as Nietzsche in his writings, he's a man who praises the murder and claims ardently for it, he praises destruction and racism, he want's the supremacy of his race and the purification of Norway by any cost, things that also reminds of the same German EIE I've aforementioned, that's not normal for a IEI, so I think that my statistics point more towards something as Ni - EIE.
    "I tell you: one must have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star." - F. W. Nietzsche

"To what extent can truth endure incorporation? That is the question; that is the experiment." - F. W. Nietzsche

"Genius is a will-o'-the-wisp if it lacks a solid foundation of perseverence and fanatical tenacity. This is the most important thing in all of human life ..." - Adolf ******

"If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower" - Adolf ******

"Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever hath not kindness hath not faith." - Prophet Mohammed

"The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways — I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows" - Socrates

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have also to take into account that Varg is highly cynical, has got a really acid irony, and is really aggressive in the way he writes. He is really dissimulated, and sharply hypocritical, capable of stabbing anyone's back for the sake of his ambitions. Only an "Actor" can be so dissimulated, play with the words like he does, always implying something horrific for most people and he is in no way ashamed of his perversions, by the very opposite, he is really proud and sure of his self righteousness, even if he's against the entire humankind. This reminds me again of the warrior-writer Nietzsche who used to meditate with a hammer on hands.
    Last edited by Sharrum; 10-19-2009 at 03:49 AM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Varg's an odd case in that you can't tell whether he's a good guy that's happened to do terrible things and believes in terrible things, or he's really a terrible person that can pass himself off as a good guy. We really contain multitudes, don't we?
    I think he's EIE-Ni 6w5 sx/so 614, which is almost the same type as Adolf ******.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

E, N
    mb ILE

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

In the last picture in post #2, he has ****** eyes. In the second to last pic, he’s showing Ti.
    In his trial gif, he’s demonstrating Fe.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    In the last picture in post #2, he has ****** eyes.
    and has Lincoln beard

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE with strong Fe definitely makes sense too.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He looks Alpha NT but I’m not allowed to say that because only someone Se-valuing or the same type as ****** could be violent and hateful.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hows that sweet and artistic face can be ILE, he looks more like SEI to me

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by falsehope View Post
    hows that sweet and artistic face can be ILE, he looks more like SEI to me
    I was going to say just “he looks Alpha,” but I’m so not allowed to say an Alpha SF could be violent that I can’t even say I can’t say it.

Oh shit, I just did.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    I was going to say just “he looks Alpha,” but I’m so not allowed to say an Alpha SF could be violent that I can’t even say I can’t say it.

Oh shit, I just did.

Well this guy is certainly twisted and reminds me of Breivik. He was also about the purity and also was a killer. They probably had the same kind of disease. Maybe schizophrenic. Apart from many, many VERY bad things about this guy, he talks like usual SEI, the SEI I know is almost identical to him, and talks the same rubbish ;-)

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLI-Si 6w5 sx/sp looks right

Added: https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/sli-si/
    Owned: https://stackemup.livejournal.com/3649.html

core e- motivation: self-protection

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I think SLI would be also very likely, that matches SLI anti-social behaviour very often displayed in one form or another. Also most of the killers are betas a deltas.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I've seen a few videos of him here and there and vaguely considered ESI, LSE, and SLI as possible typings. ESI-Fi seems like it could work. He has this way of starting his videos by pointing directly at the camera, which could make someone who doesn't value Se uncomfortable.

Updated: ESI (Fi-subtype, 6w7 syn-flow stacking)
    Last edited by silke; 05-07-2019 at 02:11 AM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crAck View Post
    Not sure how someone with such harsh ( @golden ) jolty body language can be SLI @ video
    I’m confused bc I didn’t type him SLI?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I kind of like his ''aura'', lol. LSI i think.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I kind of sense Se creative spark.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI. Sensor with strong and valued Te is apparent, otherwise *SI could've been a possibility.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    SLI. Sensor with strong and valued Te is apparent, otherwise *SI could've been a possibility.
    Really I don't Think so.....

The guy says such stupidity that I am willing to believe that he is Porl Te.... Really....

His theory that a white man will not come from Africa.

That the first people were not African.

The white man is not suitable for the multicultural community. But Black Human - Yes.

Brown eyes remind him anus.

You can see his unfounded dislike to some communities, what would Fe suggest ?? And creating your own Theory (Ti) ?? And ignoring Facts (bad Te). Some of his musical texts resemble poems by some NiFe.

Master of absurd statements....

Rather Beta.... Maybe IEI and EIE ?? Or possibly LSI and SLE ??
    Last edited by NuclearWar666; 06-28-2020 at 09:28 PM.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI-Se. They're common in Norway.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think I've heard of this fucker. Some Christ Hating Black Metal something or other that wrote a song or two for a band of some significance in that area? Might have a beef with some e-celeb or two? The name rings a few bells but they're all vague in my mind.

Hell, I think I may have seen a video by the dude. He extolled people to "become a parasite on a system that hates you" or something. Flawless logic from an amoral/totally pragmatic standpoint, but still not something I could fully endorse for moral reasons. Still, if I can get my avowed enemies to hand me resources because of a minor lie of omission or two, well, why the hell not?

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn... look at that Fe..

He is probably alpha quadra SEI.. or ILE.. but Beta quadra makes more sense for his music and church arson.
    Last edited by SGF; 06-18-2020 at 12:40 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post

Damn... look at that Fe..

He is probably alpha quadra SEI.. or ILE.. but Beta quadra makes more sense for his music and church arson.
    I wouldn't suggest his music and arson church by him (I im big fan of Black Metal and I am Delta. E.G I think many people are able to do something stupid by in a long bad mental state. Regardless of type)... I rather suggest looking at motive, not his deeds. Rather more on his worldviews. His views would rather suggest Fe and Ti and rather beta. Most probably EIE or SLE and LSI. You can see his unfounded dislike to some communities, what would Fe suggest and his Fanatism ?? And creating your own Theory (Ti) ?? Some of his musical texts resemble poems by some (NiFe).
    Last edited by NuclearWar666; 06-28-2020 at 09:24 PM.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ergot View Post
    https://youtu.be/cNJa2QBnpAA?t=52

I don't think he belongs to serious quadra
    That video actually points to serious quadra. He said the facts of the case (Te) were on his side and that the ones against him were talking about their feelings (Fe) in a dismissive tone of voice.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ergot View Post
    I took that as him being facetious. facts over feelings as a turn of phrase, not necessarily pointing to valued
    I didn't lol

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWar666 View Post
    I wouldn't suggest his music and arson church by him (I im big fan of Black Metal and I am Delta. E.G I think many people are able to do something stupid by in a long bad mental state. Regardless of type)... I rather suggest looking at motive, not his deeds. Rather more on his worldviews. His views would rather suggest Fe and Ti and rather beta. Most probably EIE or SLE and LSI. You can see his unfounded dislike to some communities, what would Fe suggest and his Fanatism ?? And creating your own Theory (Ti) ?? Some of his musical texts resemble poems by some (NiFe).
    In that case EIE? Idk, the old man is amusing and not serious enough for SLE or LSI.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In that case EIE? Idk, the old man is amusing and not serious enough for SLE or LSI.

There is a lot to say that Varg is an EIE, but of course I am not sure.... Saying that the first people are not from Africa and that white people are not from Africa. It completely denies the generally accepted facts (bad Te).... I don't know how true this quote is, but it is attributed it to Varg (Some well-documented sources are hardly available): “Rode our bikes up to McDonald's and we set down and started to fire on their windows. You know, we were sneaking up and “Boom!” We were shooting at McDonald's. We stockpiled weapons, munitions to prepare for war.” And other about him. "It is important to note that when “Varg” was arrested, for the murder of Øystein, he was found to have 150 kg of explosives and 3,000 rounds of ammunition in his house with the intent of blowing up an anarchist community center and squat in Olso called “Blitz House” . To us this shows his clear intent to escalate from arsons of empty buildings to mass murder. In the documentary Until the Light Takes Us Kristian retells stories from his childhood :" Rather EIE or SLE.... I might as well be wrong and be a completly different type than I think. Finally I don't know him personally. Only from a few interviews.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWar666 View Post
    There is a lot to say that Varg is an EIE, but of course I am not sure.... Saying that the first people are not from Africa and that white people are not from Africa. It completely denies the generally accepted facts (bad Te)

You are just running on outdated information: https://bigthink.com/surprising-scie...4#rebelltitem4
    These are just theories, don't take science as gospel, its not.

.... I don't know how true this quote is, but it is attributed it to Varg (Some well-documented sources are hardly available): “Rode our bikes up to McDonald's and we set down and started to fire on their windows. You know, we were sneaking up and “Boom!” We were shooting at McDonald's. We stockpiled weapons, munitions to prepare for war.” And other about him. "It is important to note that when “Varg” was arrested, for the murder of Øystein, he was found to have 150 kg of explosives and 3,000 rounds of ammunition in his house with the intent of blowing up an anarchist community center and squat in Olso called “Blitz House” . To us this shows his clear intent to escalate from arsons of empty buildings to mass murder. In the documentary Until the Light Takes Us Kristian retells stories from his childhood :" Rather EIE or SLE.... I might as well be wrong and be a completly different type than I think. Finally I don't know him personally. Only from a few interviews.
    e_e daaamn, that does sound beta quadra..

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are just running on outdated information: https://bigthink.com/surprising-scie...4#rebelltitem4
    These are just theories, don't take science as gospel, its not.

e_e daaamn, that does sound beta quadra..
    See, I didn't know that. But so far it's just presumptions.

Yeah fight is not in the name of your business but in the name of ideology.... This is typical for Betas.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting. @SGF (typed LSI-H by Gulenko) brought him up in another thread as someone that reminded him instinctively of himself. Because Sol wanted to disprove Gulenko's typing of SGF, he wrote that both SGF and Vikernes were ILE:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    As you've noticed the similarity with you. He has ILE.
    so out of curiosty I looked him up and I'm suddenly hit with this face of Vikernes when he was younger, a copycat of the expression I've seen on heaps of LSIs and that makes them look a bit judgy and arrogant by the Ti subtype description (which many times they are, the description fails to mention...). So yeah LSI.

Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks IEI

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Looks IEI

Yes he looks 'soft' but in an introvert sense and his overall look is not uncommon for LSI. Take Colin Hanks (Tom's kid) around the same age, he looked soft but he's another LSI.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Yes he looks 'soft' but in an introvert sense and his overall look is not uncommon for LSI. Take Colin Hanks (Tom's kid) around the same age, he looked soft but he's another LSI.

I don't know much about the guy. Looks a lot like an IEI I am friends with.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    I don't know much about the guy. Looks a lot like an IEI I am friends with.
    Yeah I see where you're going but not with that look in his eyes in this case, it can be a permanent feature on an LSI but also the face they make when they think they've had enough discussing a certain topic; ILEs don't have that look because they're never done discussing anything. If anything, if you want to change subject or make them stop they look at you as if they felt betrayed. This is not really a reply, sorry, just me with a monologue on what some people that question Gulenko have for an ILE lol.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharrum View Post
    I don't think he's my dual, but he is incredibly attractive to me in this picture. If I didn't know who he was I'd definitely wanna be held down and fucked by him. Those eyebrows and that wicked scar are huge turn-ons. Sorry for thirsting over such a bad person, but evil can be pretty damned sexy. I'm not condoning anything he does/believes.

For the record, EIE makes sense to me, but I haven't put that much thought into it. Just an impression. Valued Fe and Ti are incredibly apparent though. Delta is borderline impossible, Gamma and Alpha seem unlikely. He's probably a Beta of some flavour
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

D-IEI

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People: "VI-ing is so factual and obvious"
    Also people: *everyone disagreeing about what someone VI's as*

I feel so persuaded...
    ...that all the points I keep making are accurate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast