Thread: Plans for the future of Socionics

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Plans for the future of Socionics

Do you guys have any plans in the future to add to Socionics/the16types.info? Anyone working on any major projects? Anyone at a veritable breakthrough in psychological research? Anything you guys want to do?

I myself am thinking of going into literature around December or so. I thought I'd try and write some articles, maybe some critiques and advanced Socionics stuff. Hey, if rmcnew can get on Lytov's site, then I can too.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Creepy-bg

social engineering...

Intentional communities are the perfect ready made "petre dishes" to experiment, test, and develop techniques. First, of course, we need to confirm the theoretical work of the Russian socionists for ourselves. This should be relatively straight forward. Many of the ICs in the United States are already quite open to social sciences. The truely beautiful thing about this plan is we wouldn't need funding! ICs are anti-capitalist for the most part.

http://www.ic.org/pnp/cdir/1995/05quest.php

I picture it as all these little "seed" societies scattered across the country. If things pan out and there is positive results these can then be taken to the "powers that be" across the country to begin curing our countries social problems. From the initial IC work we would have collected tangable data and results to back up our techniques.

This should be done as a community service, as humanitarian aid. Also care should be taken to prevent the "powers that be" from hijacking our good works and using them for agitation or other sneaky Whitehouse kind of shenanagens.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    Hey, if rmcnew can get on Lytov's site, then I can too.
    That's no big deal.

I don't think Lytov is much of a socionist. If you notice, most of the stuff on his site is not his own work.

(Sorry Lytov.)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    Hey, if rmcnew can get on Lytov's site, then I can too.
    That's no big deal.

I don't think Lytov is much of a socionist. If you notice, most of the stuff on his site is not his own work.

(Sorry Lytov.)

I noticed that too (except for his test and the history behind socionics).

As for the original question, I'd like to meet and interview lots of people to get the "behind the scenes" workings of their type, and record a bunch of that stuff and write a nice big English socionics book. Yay!
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I noticed that too (except for his test and the history behind socionics).
    What test?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He made a 300 question, Multifactor test:

http://www.socioniko.net/en/1.begin/index-begin.html
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics community in bulgarian - http://socionikabg.com (under construction)
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!