discojoe, I can think of three main reasons to believe in something: faith, fear, or tangible proof.

Since I'm not going to go by pure faith here in believing something (I'm not even 100% sure that the Earth is round), and I'm not afraid of what will happen to me if I don't comply with common Judeo-christianity beliefs, then I'm looking for something tangible here. Something I can sink my teath in. Can you do that for me? Give me any reasons... or proofs... or anything to believe in what you believe in?

I'm talking about the R word, discojoe... reason. Can you say it with me... "reason". I'm sure you can find something.

If you can't bring anything to the table besides faith and fear, then I can't continue here. If you can give some interesting examples, or any reason why the Judeo-christian God is "watching over all of us", then I'd be glad to listen.

On a side note, I've always liked this quote, Mystic,

"To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

Where is it from?