Do you think some types are more prone to jealousy in relationships than others are? My INTj couldn't be jealous if his life depended on it, and I can see where this could be a common thing for INTjs. I can picture some types, like ISFps to be more jealous than other types, but I dunno...

As for me, I have been jealous in past relationships, but not nearly as much as most people (I think). If I feel jealous i tend to take it as a sign that the object of my affections is not truly worthy of me and I move on. With Josh I never get jealous because I know that he just doesn't think like most people do and I have NOTHING to worry about. If he didn't want to be with me anymore then he'd leave me. If he's with me, it's because that's what he wants. He knows that I am the same way. If I no longer wanted to be with him, I'd leave him. When we got married we told eachother that we meant every word of our vows except the "forever" part.

I could go off on a rant about the whole concept of marriage... but I'll spare you all from that for the time being. So..... jealousy... comments?