Thread: About th descriptions of the relations

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default About th descriptions of the relations.

I was thinking of interype relations in Socionics and I am not so sure, that those descriptions in different sites, are really notcultural and same in everiwhere in globally. You see, I think that descriptions are majorly true word by word only in Russia and in Eastern -Europe. I think that, what are the relations between the types, is also influenced by how mature people are. The Emotional Intelligence also plays a role and I think that there are some differences due to that in relations between the types in Russia and in elssewhere in the World. People in USA and other places in the West, are grown to be more Emotionally Intelligent and that is why the relational descriptions are not the same. You can see it in here, how INTjs and INTps get along or how some of you are saing that they get along well with the types, whith they shouldn't by Socionics.
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTjs/INTps and all other quasi-identical relations get along great. It's only when they are working on a project together that negative stuff starts to happen.

However, the intertype relations must be different between the different types and different people, if only subtlely. An equal Identical relation entails different complications than a mentor/mentee Identical relation.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)