4 13.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Oprah Winfrey

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She has done more good to the world than all of you Socionics nerds in the entire forum combined.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    She has done more good to the world than all of you Socionics nerds in the entire forum combined.
    ^^^serving the realness

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE works. She's quite dramatic, knows how to put on a show, and has acquired a lot of fame and wealth along the way. She is interested in hearing people's experiences (stories) so I can see why someone might think IEE, but this is not atypical for EIEs at all. Charlie Rose is another EIE interviewer who likes to dig deep like that. She's extremely aware of and intentional about the message she is sending.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    EIE works. She's quite dramatic, knows how to put on a show, and has acquired a lot of fame and wealth along the way. She is interested in hearing people's experiences (stories) so I can see why someone might think IEE, but this is not atypical for EIEs at all. Charlie Rose is another EIE interviewer who likes to dig deep like that. She's extremely aware of and intentional about the message she is sending.
    "Dramatic" isn't really a reason to type someone as EIE. All four ExFx types have "passionate" communication style and all four can be this way, not to mention a small group of high temperament introverts that can also impart this impression. I've also never heard an EIE say something akin :My idea of heaven is a great big baked potato and someone to share it with. — Oprah Winfrey - this whole attitude towards the ideal just smacks of Si.

Charlie Rose is LII 6w5 imo. He makes the impression of a self-contained, stoic introvert.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    "Dramatic" isn't really a reason to type someone as EIE. All four ExFx types have "passionate" communication style and all four can be this way, not to mention a small group of high temperament introverts that can also impart this impression. I've also never heard an EIE say something akin :My idea of heaven is a great big baked potato and someone to share it with. — Oprah Winfrey - this whole attitude towards the ideal just smacks of Si.
    This sounds like Alpha's quadra complex:

Quote Originally Posted by Oprah
    I will continue to use my voice. I believed from the beginning that [the lawsuit] was an attempt to muzzle my voice, and I come from a people who have struggled and died in order to have a voice in this country. And I refused to be muzzled.
    This is Fe-dom:

Quote Originally Posted by Oprah
    I never think about what I want. It's about what you want to give to other people.
    https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Oprah_Winfrey

I think the Oprah's shows are so stereotypically "SF". Oprah's shows (from what I know) seem to be mainly about sharing things that she finds interesting to the rest of the world. She doesn't really give a lot of her own opinions, but she just likes sharing things and "giving" to people in general, and hearing other people's stories and experiences. So I think ESE fits.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

oprah is an EIE lol

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    "Dramatic" isn't really a reason to type someone as EIE. All four ExFx types have "passionate" communication style and all four can be this way,
    I could not disagree more with this.

Dramatism goes completely against how IEEs are, they are basically the opposite of dramatic: they take things lightly and are self-deprecating. ESEs are enthusiastic but it is much more unusual for them to be dramatic. Dramatism implies not only emotional expression but also disconnecting from the immediate situation to emphasize the deep significance of what you are saying.

Charlie Rose is LII 6w5 imo. He makes the impression of a self-contained, stoic introvert.

If you think Charlie Rose is stoic then I'm not sure what reality you're living in. I have no idea what you mean by "self-contained" but he's extremely motivated to open people up and pry into their lives, often in a pushy way. It's enough to watch some of his guest introductions to see the dramatism and his comfort with giving effusive praise.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Watching her bit further. "I want to blow my brains out" is very unpronounced in her but still there.

EIE-Fe.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once she was in Italy on holiday and went to shop for bags, so she's in the shop and asks to buy a very oneexpensive or smth and so the clerk asked to see her ID. At this request Mrs Oprah got offended, left the shop and started accusing Italians to be racist, because obviously 'the clerk just asked that 'cause I am black'.

I didn't even know who Oprah is before this episode, but since that she's an idiot to me, SEE

edit: it was actually a Louis Vuitton shop, in Switzerland

this is the story she made up after this episode, she changed the version for the fun of audience and for her own looking good... the news were quite different.
    Last edited by ooo; 01-12-2018 at 05:47 PM.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, any sane person will type her EIE

Lots of attitude, lots of talk about nothing, combined with occasional wisdom

Seems sortof committed and engaged in the discussion, but something is fake.

Talk flows naturally, things "fit" together somehow, but it's hard to get to the point.

And the point of what you're saying is....?

I'm really supervising her
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post

Well I feel the same about her, and I don't think we're both supervising her. I don't even mean that all SEE are as idiotic, but just that she seems one idiotic SEE. All a show.

This exactly same description would apply to SEE too.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    Well I feel the same about her, and I don't think we're both supervising her.
    No but I am. I am much more ok with SEEs

This exactly same description would apply to SEE too.
    From my perspective SEEs seem less fake

And Oprah is Dynamic imo
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I am calling it.

If Oprah runs for office she WILL become POTUS. I'm saying this in 2018. I predict it.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd be happier if Tulsi Gabbard becomes the next President of the United States. Yet I can see why so many people think Oprah has more of a chance. She definitely has better karma than Hillary Clinton.

Oprah Winfrey: IEE-Fi or EII-Ne; or ESE/SEE? [I’m not convinced she’s Beta]

https://www.infowars.com/pop-singer-...m-for-decades/

“Pop Singer Slams Oprah Over Weinstein: You’ve Been Part of the Problem for Decades

Seal calls out Oprah’s inner-circle connections to Weinstein” (Adan Salazar | Infowars.com - January 11, 2018)

Pop singer Seal called out Oprah Winfrey on social media Wednesday, claiming the daytime talk show host is part of the sex abuse problem in Hollywood.

On Wednesday the artist posted a meme to Instagram showing Oprah sucking on Hollywood mega-producer Harvey Weinstein’s ear, with another photo showing Oprah introducing an actress to Weinstein.

“Oh I forgot, that’s right…..you’d heard the rumours but you had no idea he was actually serially assaulting young stary-eyed actresses who in turn had no idea what they were getting into. My bad,” Seal commented, referring to Oprah’s knowledge of Weinstein’s perverted antics.

At least one aspiring actress has accused Weinstein of using Oprah to seduce her with promises of advancing her career.
    [ https://www.infowars.com/flashback-b...-bait-for-sex/ ]

British actress Kadian Noble claimed she was raped in a hotel room by Weinstein, who had earlier greeted him with Oprah “swinging off his arm” at a London event in 2014.

“Harvey wasn’t acting alone. Harvey wasn’t allowed and enabled to do what he did to Kadian and other women without help,” said Noble’s attorney, Jeff Herman.

http://popculture.com/celebrity/2018...ctress-claims/

“Oprah's Speech Revives Accusation She Helped Harvey Weinstein Seduce Aspiring Actress” (By Kelsey Patterson - January 8, 2018)

Oprah Winfrey’s emotional Golden Globes speech calling for justice and equality has sparked a recirculation of a November report claiming Harvey Weinstein used her to lure women.

Aspiring British actress Kadian Noble claims she was first introduced to Weinstein at an event in London while he was hanging out with Naomi Campbell and had Winfrey “swinging off his arm.”

“I thought, obviously, this man has something amazing in store for me,” she said during a Manhattan press conference after she filed a sex trafficking lawsuit against the Hollywood heavyweight.

Instead, Weinstein used promises of jobs and career advancement to lure Noble to his hotel room in Cannes, France, where he sexually assaulted her, she said in November.

Weinstein and Winfrey had a longstanding relationship prior to his downfall in the entertainment industry, but he claims Winfrey continued to support him after dozens of women accused him of sexual misconduct.

Sources close to Weinstein told TMZ the disgraced producer repeatedly told his team that Winfrey called him to give advice, telling him he should speak out and defend himself against mounting allegations. Weinstein told them that Winfrey vows to be “right there supporting him” if he spoke publicly about the scandal.

Winfrey’s spokesperson denies that the daytime TV queen ever reached out to Weinstein following the allegations, but said someone from his team contacted her to see if she would talk to him. She told him she would only speak if it was for an interview.

“She was interested if he’d look in the mirror and give her the honest, bone marrow truth,” the rep said, adding that Winfrey was considering a 60 Minutes special with Weinstein.

At Sunday night's Golden Globes, Winfrey never mentioned Weinstein or any other men accused of sexual misconduct by name, but she called for "a new day on the horizon" if both women and men band together to elicit change.

"In my career, what I've always tried my best to do, whether on television or through film, is to say something about how men and women really behave. To say how we experience shame, how we love and how we rage, how we fail, how we retreat, persevere, and how we overcome," she said while accepting the Cecil B. de Mille award. "I've interviewed and portrayed people who've withstood some of the ugliest things life can throw at you, but the one quality all of them seem to share is an ability to maintain hope for a brighter morning, even during our darkest nights."

http://ca.omg.yahoo.com/blogs/north-...152811575.html

“Oprah Winfrey ‘bummed’ her Edmonton hotel doesn’t have OWN” (By Carly Maga)

All eyes were on Oprah Winfrey . . . as she grilled Lance Armstrong about his doping scandal -- but was the former Queen of Daytime TV able to tune in herself?

"Hotel doesn't carry OWN. Called ahead they said they did. #bummed" Winfrey tweeted about her Canadian hotel on Sunday, referring to the fact that her hotel television didn't receive the Oprah Winfrey Network.

The 58-year-old iconic TV talk show host and life coach is embarking upon a cross-Canada tour of her Lifeclass series, and her first stop is is Edmonton, Alta. Winfrey then sets off for Calgary and Vancouver on Tuesday and Thursday to share her "aha" moments with fans."

"It is surreal. I imagine I will run through all the emotions from laughing to crying," Edmonton ticket-holder Allison Hopkins told Metro.

Winfrey is coming off of a groundbreaking week for OWN that saw 3.2 million viewers tune in for her exclusive interview with Lance Armstrong, in which he answered questions about his disastrous doping scandal. During the two-part interview last week, the former seven-time Tour de France-winner and former Livestrong chairman admitted to using performance-enhancing drugs for most of his career.

In Part One of the interview, Winfrey got Armstrong to admit to using EPO, blood transfusions, testosterone and cortisone while competing in professional cycling. Afterwards, they discussed the doping culture in professional cycling and Armstrong's accused leadership in perpetuating that culture. The second half of the interview centred around his personal loss after he was found out, including the reaction from his family, the implication for his cancer awareness foundation Livestrong, and the loss of his endorsement deals.

"It was win at all costs. When I was diagnosed [with cancer] I would do anything to survive. I took that attitude -- win at all costs -- to cycling. That's bad," Armstrong said at one point during the interview.

Oprah may have considered it "the most important interview of her television career," but media critics are split as to whether she was the right person to take Armstrong to task. Some say that Armstrong's choice to appear on Winfrey's show cements her lifelong status as a TV icon that appeals to viewers from all walks of life, while others say she let Armstrong leave some questions unanswered. As the lucky interviewer to get the Armstrong scoop, Winfrey was watched almost as closely as the disgraced cyclist and philanthropist himself.

Let's hope that Canadian CBC host George Stroumboulopoulos steps up his game when interviewing the famous TV host during her Canadian Lifeclass tour. And based on Winfrey's discovery at her Edmonton hotel, it's clear she's learned to triple-check the TV network offerings at her future travel destinations!

Pandora: “Wow, so they don't carry OWN, well isn't that just too bad! I don't watch it ever and couldn't care less whether it's on my tv. or not as I never tune in. I'm sick to death of her ego!”

moon: “welcome to alberta, oprah!”

oksoo.: “she is so into herself that she has to watch her own channel all the time. Is this normal.”

pseudo: “Another rich woman who thinks every place on the planet should have everything they want.
    meh.”

liza: “she's coming to vancouver, i'm one of those smart people who's not watching her.”

Danny: “Lets not make Oprah bigger than she is. Even she doesn't want it that way. Her network is a no show and she knows that.”

Johnny: “Obviously a high quality hotel that doesn't believe in trailer-trash broadcasting”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...h-Winfrey.html

First, how do you not recognize Oprah? Even people in third-world countries without electricity or running water recognize her. She's been around for ages, and been successful for a very long time. Second, if someone asks to see something, what's the harm in getting it out? Your lazy butt can put it back when she's done. Third, yes, racism is still around, but now it goes all ways. I'm white and I get it. It sucks, and I don't give it to anyone else. If I don't like you, it's probably because you're a moron, not a different color. I'm also female, and yes, I can safely say sexism is very prevalent, but again, it goes both ways. Women expect men to do certain things, and visa-verse. But I really liked her statement that it's hard to tell when it's racism or sexism, because it just goes to show there are still problems like that, and they all suck. And if she wants to spend more than my yearly salary on a handbag, more power to her. It's her money, and she earned it.

Racist shop girl said I couldn't afford a £24,000 handbag, says billionaire Oprah Winfrey

• Oprah Winfrey was in Zurich to attend Tina Turner's wedding when incident happened

• TV star, worth $3billion, went to an exclusive Trois Pommes store during shopping trip

• Shop assistant told Winfrey 'you won't be able to afford' the bag

• Store's owner has apologised for behaviour of employee and blamed a 'misunderstanding'

[By ALLAN HALL (PUBLISHED: 9 August 2013)]

Shock: Oprah Winfrey has told how she was refused service by a 'racist' shop assistant in Switzerland

She is one of the richest and most famous women on the planet.

So when Oprah Winfrey popped in to an upmarket boutique for a new designer handbag she was taken aback when the shop assistant refused to show her a bag.

She said the £24,460 crocodile skin item was ‘too expensive’.

Instead of making a scene, the billionaire TV magnate calmly left the Swiss store.

But she has now hit back at her treatment in a furious interview on US television, claiming she was a victim of ‘racism’.

Miss Winfrey, 59, said: ‘I was in Zurich the other day, in a store whose name I will not mention. I didn’t have my eyelashes on, but I was in full Oprah Winfrey gear.

'I had my little Donna Karan skirt and my little sandals. But obviously The Oprah Winfrey Show is not shown in Zurich.

‘I go into a store and I say to the woman ‘‘Excuse me, could I see the bag right above your head?” and she says to me “No. It’s too expensive.”’ Miss Winfrey asked a second time to see the bag, which was locked in a cabinet to deter shoplifters.

But oblivious to her fame and fortune, the shop assistant allegedly replied: ‘No, no, you don’t want to see that one, you want to see this one because that one will cost too much. You will not be able to afford that.’

It may have been beyond the salaries of ordinary mortals, but £24,460 is small change to a celebrity worth about £1.8billion.

Miss Winfrey added: ‘I could have had the big blow-up thing and thrown down the black card and all that stuff.

Apology: Store owner Trudie Gotz said sorry for the incident but said it was due to a misunderstanding rather than racism

Controversy: The bag in question was a Jennifer bag in crocodile skin. Tom Ford designed the handbag for the actress, pictured with it left, and now makes it in a number of different finishes, right

Turned away: The assistant serving Oprah Winfrey in the boutique owned by Trudie Goetz (pictured) told Oprah: 'You will not be able to afford that' when she asked to see a hanbag

‘But why do that? But it [racism] still exists, of course it does.’

‘I left the store but it proves that racism is still an issue,’ she added.

Referring to a famous movie scene in which Richard Gere tells a snobbish boutique salesman that he wants to spend an obscene amount of money she added: ‘I wanted to create a Pretty Woman moment and come back and buy everything and say ‘‘Big mistake!’’. But then I thought she’d get a commission, so let’s not do that,’ she added

Miss Winfrey was in Zurich for the wedding of her friend Tina Turner to Erwin Bach last month. She was staying in the five-star Dolder Grand Hotel at the time.

The incident happened in a branch of the chic Trois Pommes chain of boutiques. Ironically, its owner Trudie Goetz was also a guest at Miss Turner’s nuptials.

Miss Goetz apologised for the incident, blaming it on a ‘misunderstanding’.

‘Everyone wants to sell a crocodile bag,’ Ms Goetz said. ‘It’s a misunderstanding. She insisted her saleswomen put customers first and try to be ‘kind’.

However, Zurich trade president Markus Hunig condemned the snub saying: ‘It’s totally unacceptable. I’ve never heard of anything like it.’

Oprah meets racist Swiss shop assistant

Swiss tourism spokesman Daniela Bar added: ‘We are totally ashamed about what happened. This sales assistant was completely in the wrong.

'We apologise on behalf of Swiss tourism for what happened.

‘This was a one-off and will not have a long lasting effect on the popularity of Switzerland, but the saleswoman should apologise to Oprah Winfrey.’

It’s not the first time that Miss Winfrey has had a run in with a high-end boutique.

In 2005 Hermes apologised to her after she was turned away from their Paris store because it was hosting a private function.

Miss Winfrey’s allegations come as Swiss authorities were criticised for introducing ‘apartheid’ style plans to ban asylum seekers from public places such as swimming pools, playing fields and libraries.

Switzerland has 48,000 asylum seekers or one for every 332 inhabitants, which is double the European average.

Boutique owner in Oprah racist storm DENIES it was racism

Race row: The owner of Trois Pommes, in Zurich, Switzerland, apologised after Oprah Winfrey said she had been the 'victim of racism' while visiting the store

Offense: A 'racist' shop assistant at Trois Pommes refused to show Oprah Winfrey a bag because it was 'too expensive' and she should look at the cheaper merchandise, the star claimed during a TV interview

Even if Oprah Winfrey had been allowed to look at the handbag, she may have thought twice before buying it.

The £24,460 bag was reportedly a crocodile-skin version of one of Jennifer Aniston’s favourite designs.

The Tom Ford Jennifer Bag, named after the 44-year-old former Friends star, is often seen on the arm of fashion-conscious celebrities.

But as Miss Winfrey is a strident opponent of animal fur clothing and was named 2008 Person of The Year by animal rights group PETA, she may have felt crocodile skin was a step too far.

The TV host has occasionally worn leather belts and scarves, but crocodile skin is seen by some campaigners as being particularly cruel, given the poor treatment exotic species are often subjected to by farmers.

A spokesman for Tom Ford could not be contacted to confirm if the handbag was made of real or imitation crocodile skin.

Last edited by HERO; 03-30-2018 at 01:36 AM.

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Well, any sane person will type her EIE

Talk flows naturally, things "fit" together somehow, but it's hard to get to the point.

you really are not supervising her there's not a single sensory detail in your complaining

as you say: something is fake! :: with your post

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A clear cut example of an EIE

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE ENFJ-Fe

THE TEACHER/GOVERNESS per my archetypes.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

D-EIE

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of the most obvious EIEs of all time. Folks are truly awful at typing around here. Herregud.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oprah Winfrey - ESTP Robespierre

Last edited by khcs; 03-18-2021 at 11:32 AM.
    This is the comment you are looking for

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTP

Last edited by khcs; 03-18-2021 at 11:21 AM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oprah Winfrey - ESTP with ISTJ man on image

Last edited by khcs; 03-18-2021 at 12:02 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oprah Winfrey - ESTP Robespierre

Duality Inter-type Relationship

Last edited by khcs; 03-18-2021 at 11:28 AM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTP - Se Ti Fe Ni Si Te Fi Ne

@kingslayer - Try to learn Socionics

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    ESTP - Se Ti Fe Ni Si Te Fi Ne

@kingslayer - Try to learn Socionics
    You deleted your EII typing and edited the EIE one. Don't be so self conscious about your lack of knowledge then project onto people. Lmfao. Spin hamster wheel brain spin !

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    You deleted your EII typing and edited the EIE one. Don't be so self conscious about your lack of knowledge then project onto people. Lmfao. Spin hamster wheel brain spin !

Yes, the type has been corrected. Inaccurate posts have been removed.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, the type has been corrected. Inaccurate posts have been removed.

Nah you're full of shit. Confusing EII with SLE lmao.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah you're full of shit. Confusing EII with SLE lmao.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where you been BTW? Got arrested at the capital riot with your other intelligent friends?

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where you been BTW? Got arrested at the capital riot with your other intelligent friends?

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good. Call me daddy from now on

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good. Call me daddy from now on

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@khcs I see you're obviously very self conscious and insecure about your socionics knowledge. In fact your posts kind of show a pattern of very low cognitive ability in general Rofl. I'll stop before the Hamster completely falls off the wheel. Coming off as a knowledgeable Socionist to us strangers for validation seems pretty important to you. I can see I already ruffled your feathers that you had to resort to Gifs and pictures as some pathetic attempt to posture/troll/whatever you wanna classify your cope technique for the cognitive dissonance you're feeling. It's okay buddy, I'll stop triggering your insecurities, you can move on with your day now

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@khcs I see you're obviously very self conscious and insecure about your socionics knowledge. In fact your posts kind of show a pattern of very low cognitive ability in general Rofl. I'll stop before the Hamster completely falls off the wheel. Coming off as a knowledgeable Socionist to us strangers for validation seems pretty important to you. I can see I already ruffled your feathers that you had to resort to Gifs and pictures as some pathetic attempt to posture/troll/whatever you wanna classify your cope technique for the cognitive dissonance you're feeling. It's okay buddy, I'll stop triggering your insecurities, you can move on with your day now
    Thank you.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My vote's for EIE.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE obviously

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intuitive + Ethical. Delta. Extrovert. IEE
    Last edited by hellohellohello; 12-25-2023 at 04:05 AM.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to say, she seems Fi-EP (and much more likable in general) in her movie appearances.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE-Fe.

V.I.s like a cousin of mine who is EIE-Fe even though I don't place much emphasis on V.I.

Values intelligence and independence like the Fe subtype.

Had more drive and relates to Si more like the EIE-Fe than the EIE-Ni.

Is accused of being fake more than the Ni subtype ever would.

Seems more controlled and more rational/purposeful/reasonable and more positive/less critical than Ni subtype.

Doesn't seem very Fi to me... she's not highly into relationships or about what she likes and doesn't like, she totally uses Fe to communicate.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234