Thread: INTj and ENTp: Part two FOR THE WIN!!! (vulgarity warning)

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default INTj and ENTp: Part two FOR THE WIN!!! (vulgarity warning)

INTj: Steve and I are going to play D&D at his house with his sister and her friend. Want to... tag along? It's a fun game, dice-rolling aside.

ENTp: Yeah I want to go hang out with you and your one friend to play a video game without graphics or sound. Sounds like ass.

INTj: Hey, what the fuck's wrong with you?

ENTp: I don't know man. I'm depressed, I guess. I hate work and I have no drive. Plus I think I'm addicted to masturbation.

INTj: *long pause* So... maybe coming to Steve's with me will help you think more clearly... All you do is sit around after work.

ENTp: That's all YOU do.

INTj: ...Yeah, but...

ENTp: Look, is there going to be alcohol?

INTj: Uh... sure.

ENTp: Is Steve's sister hot?

INTj: She's cute. Hey, she's into Star Trek! She has those life-size stand-ups of the crew of TNG in her room. The WHOLE crew.

ENTp: *eyebrows perking* Excellent. Does steve smoke cron?

INTj: I'm trying to get him to break the habit... He needs to save his money, and I don't want you to get his sister to start smoking.

ENTp: SHE'S NEVER SMOKED POT?!!

INTj: No, and she's the gullible kind... The kind you have no business being within five hundred feet of.

ENTp: Dude, are you telling me that there is a girl who is gullible, cute, into Star Trek, probably willing to smoke weed, and potentially willing to get drunk in a single night? How long have you been keeping this from me?

INTj: What the hell are you talking about? You're the biggest retard in just about the entire fucking world, do you know that?

ENTp: What don't I know? Anyway, at least I have more than one friend. Owned.

INTj: You have all the same bad habits as me. You're just better at acting like a normal person. I hope you enjoy all your friends that you have, because your bullshit is going to cause you to end up alone.

ENTp: I'm already alone... *clutches chest* on the inside. And it hurts...so bad.

INTj: *supressing laughter* Shut up. Are you coming or not.

ENTp: I wish I were coming... baby.

INTj: *laughing* Shut the hell up!

ENTp: Hey, do you realize that we're of the opposite sex?

INTj: Holy crap, you're a dude!

ENTp: You're kinda hot. Want to have casual sex?

INTj: Yes.

ENTp: And a winner is me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmmmmmmmm there is just WAAAAYYYYYYYYYY too much to read into here... and I'm not even talking about the last part...
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, that really, really paints ENTps in horrible colors.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Creepy-

Wow. I was sooooo high when I wrote that.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More reasons that marijuana should stay illegal.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, reading it over, it's pretty funny.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTj: Steve and I are going to play D&D at his house with his sister and her friend. Want to... tag along? It's a fun game, dice-rolling aside.The INTj invites the ENTp out?

ENTp: Yeah I want to go hang out with you and your one friend to play a video game without graphics or sound. Sounds like ass.

INTj: Hey, what the fuck's wrong with you?

ENTp: I don't know man. I'm depressed, I guess. I hate work and I have no drive. Plus I think I'm addicted to masturbation. You have a boring job, don't you? That'll never work out for an ENTp... at least in my experience. It's like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

INTj: *long pause* So... maybe coming to Steve's with me will help you think more clearly... All you do is sit around after work. I'm with you on this one lately. I haven't even been going grocery shopping or anything like that.

ENTp: That's all YOU do. LOL

INTj: ...Yeah, but... Yeah, but he's an INTj and you're not.Do you enjoy sitting around? I don't....

ENTp: Look, is there going to be alcohol? *sigh*

INTj: Uh... sure.

ENTp: Is Steve's sister hot?

INTj: She's cute. Hey, she's into Star Trek! She has those life-size stand-ups of the crew of TNG in her room. The WHOLE crew. haha, he's got you pegged!

ENTp: *eyebrows perking* Excellent. Does steve smoke cron? *looks off to the right, twidling thumbs and whistling*

INTj: I'm trying to get him to break the habit... He needs to save his money, and I don't want you to get his sister to start smoking. INTj knows what's good for Steve and Steve doesn't?

ENTp: SHE'S NEVER SMOKED POT?!! hehehehe

INTj: No, and she's the gullible kind... The kind you have no business being within five hundred feet of. If she's that impressionable or sensitive, listen to him! You know damn well that we ENTps have an ugly history of breaking people.

ENTp: Dude, are you telling me that there is a girl who is gullible, cute, into Star Trek, probably willing to smoke weed, and potentially willing to get drunk in a single night? How long have you been keeping this from me?

INTj: What the hell are you talking about? You're the biggest retard in just about the entire fucking world, do you know that? ah ha hah ha ha

ENTp: What don't I know? Anyway, at least I have more than one friend. Owned.

INTj: You have all the same bad habits as me. You're just better at acting like a normal person. I hope you enjoy all your friends that you have, because your bullshit is going to cause you to end up alone. Hmmmm someone is insecure.... I think it's the INTj...

ENTp: I'm already alone... *clutches chest* on the inside. And it hurts...so bad. hmmmmmm... pretty easy to joke about it, huh?

INTj: *supressing laughter* Shut up. Are you coming or not. He really doesn't care much about what kind of trouble you get Steve's sister in to, huh?

ENTp: I wish I were coming... baby.

INTj: *laughing* Shut the hell up!

ENTp: Hey, do you realize that we're of the opposite sex? hmmm, what is ENTp getting at?

INTj: Holy crap, you're a dude!

ENTp: You're kinda hot. Want to have casual sex? hmmmm, this is the type of joking that I rarely/never do. My insecurites are sorta wrapped around my sexuality though, so I dunno, that's probably why.

INTj: Yes.

ENTp: And a winner is me. LOL, that's how I felt when my INTj first agreed to have sex with me... those INTjs... I tell ya, they can be a worthy challenge.
    SEE

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, when ENTp asks "Do you realize we're of the opposite sex?" what he really means is "Do you realize that we are the opposite sex from one another?"

I guess I phrased that confusingly.

INTj's a girl.

Or was that not in question... I'm confused.

Once Upon A Time in the West is a good movie.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL, I totally missed that....
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    Once Upon A Time in the West is a good movie.
    yes it is
    lol

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So did you sleep with her? And wasn't the last thread you made about your INTj friend a male friend? I remember references in the last INTj and ENTp thread which indicated that INTj is male....
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dstf

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    So did you sleep with her? And wasn't the last thread you made about your INTj friend a male friend? I remember references in the last INTj and ENTp thread which indicated that INTj is male....
    The entire thing was fictitious, as was the first one. I wrote them both off the top of my head. I've only even known one INTj briefly during highschool.