10 27.03%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Socionics IQ Test

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    I look forward to see what comes of the bumping of this thread.
    probably nothing, but it does seem as though you've changed your tune a bit. no wonder you're so difficult for people to type. you valued Se, as this thread seems to point to, now you don't. it's impossible to work with, basically.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    this was a seriously good thread, and worth a good bump.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...40&postcount=1

You might also want to look at what that thread lead to, which was a result of further questioning of my type. Now, the problem is, UDP III account got deleted, so all those post there are me, I believe, without a username.

ALso, I don't think anyone quoted my original post in that thread, which was quite lengthy, and revealed a lot about myself, so that is why I did not keep it up. I wonder if I saved it, I meant to.
    Last edited by UDP; 01-08-2008 at 01:54 AM. Reason: typos
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    actually, it has nothing to do with that. but it's probably good that you pointed this out!
    .... because i honestly think it's a pretty good sign that we're from conflicting quadras, but you two could be in the same! i don't bother arguing with you as much as sometimes i agree with your general idea (and i think we've agreed several times in the past. it's just odd as we tend to do some weirdly reverse, yet not incompatible typings. as in, i get what you're saying and coming from sometimes, but it's a bit odd. although like/dislike based typings is something i'm trying not to get too involved in, it certainly seems to count towards something.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find it interesting that a) Transigent only included LII and Beta NF as possibilities (ignoring "Other") and that b) about 25% went for "Other".

First, basically, why Beta NF? It would've made sense if Transigent had put "LII", "LSI" and "Other" as the options, but I see no logical explanation for the possibilities offered. I see Ti as a base function, as do many others. This fits well with what I can see as a clearly IJ temperament. I won't go into it here; I've done it twice - once on the wiki, once in another UDP typing forum.

Secondly, there is clearly a large base of people who don't think LII or Beta NF (and I'm not surprised that only three people collectively went for this, because I think it's pretty evident that UDP is not and ethical type). This means, I assume, that most of those ten think he is either an LSI or an LSE. I see a lack of Se, which is why I see these two options as implausible.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What on earth made you change your mind, Ezra? I don't get it. Now you see a "total lack of Se", heh, when before you were convinced I was LSI.

Why did you change your mind? What revelation has come to you?
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    I find it interesting that a) Transigent only included LII and Beta NF as possibilities (ignoring "Other") and that b) about 25% went for "Other".

First, basically, why Beta NF? It would've made sense if Transigent had put "LII", "LSI" and "Other" as the options, but I see no logical explanation for the possibilities offered. I see Ti as a base function, as do many others. This fits well with what I can see as a clearly IJ temperament. I won't go into it here; I've done it twice - once on the wiki, once in another UDP typing forum.

Secondly, there is clearly a large base of people who don't think LII or Beta NF (and I'm not surprised that only three people collectively went for this, because I think it's pretty evident that UDP is not and ethical type). This means, I assume, that most of those ten think he is either an LSI or an LSE. I see a lack of Se, which is why I see these two options as implausible.
    how is it evident that he's not ethical? i'll pull a joy (:wink and say that i think the possibility hasn't been explored enough.

udp, if you have the right to change your mind on your own type, i suggest that ezra has the right to change his mind. your own representation of yourself and your values has changed quite a bit, so i don't know why opinions on your type shouldn't change with that. i do have a tendency to maintain Se>Si for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    You seek Fi in that you value close relationships highly, and you value the blunt truth over harmony. That's Te>Fe. It's not entirely imPOSSIBLE that you could be just a well-developed INTj, but the above makes me think ENTj.
    i've been thinking that there are and types who are typically fond of harmonious relationships as well, so i wouldn't quite limit this to only , as isn't the "argument" function in all cases. a good example would be slackermom and her relationship with her husband. i think she's recalled before how ridiculous it seems to both of them when her ENXj parents fight constantly. (correct me if i'm wrong, mom.)

at any rate, i don't wish to contribute anymore on the topic of his type.
    Last edited by implied; 01-09-2008 at 02:09 AM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[b]udp, if you have the right to change your mind on your own type, i suggest that ezra has the right to change his mind.[/b/] your own representation of yourself and your values has changed quite a bit, so i don't know why opinions on your type shouldn't change with that. i do have a tendency to maintain Se>Si for you.
    That is a good point, I meant to come back here and say that yesterday. We each change our 'statements' based on our understandings. It's not totally unreasonable.

That is why I dropped LII to go to LSE. And that is why I am still staying with that typing.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    That is a good point, I meant to come back here and say that yesterday. We each change our 'statements' based on our understandings. It's not totally unreasonable.

That is why I dropped LII to go to LSE. And that is why I am still staying with that typing.
    i'd like to request a video.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

y'all are cute.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    y'all are cute.
    not as cute as youuuu!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aw, implied caught me being sloppy. Oh well : /
    Last edited by UDP; 01-09-2008 at 04:32 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is that you, dio?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789