Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Quasi-identical differences: IEI-INFp and EII-INFj

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

J/P - this dichotomy is seen in behavior - common and nonverbal. P types are more chaotic, impulsive, lesser stable. P easily change decisions, moods, plans, act not by common rules, ...
    To understand the nonverbal difference may be looked my bloggers types examples.

Valued functions. Fi care more about emotional comfort and politeness, while Fe behave more funny or rude. Ni have more interest in esoteric and forecasting, while Ne in understanding of current state of concrete people. Te - EII like when someone shows factors of something, facts ; helps how to do, with information ; has good skills to do something. Ti - like when one system is shown, not just a list of factors ; helps with understanding how things are linked and of your role in something bigger ; like good and clear formal social status. Si - seek for physical comfort and pleasant sensations, help with health. Se - like expensive things, money, pricy gifts, the will to do something, physical force.

In romance EII like tender caring, friendly behavior and practical help. IEI - to be conquered: she may tease you by passive ways (like the cloth more open than could), but prefer you made the main actions in closing. In the beginning, even if IEI woman likes you (this may be seen directly in her emotions and indirect circumstances), she may play in rejection, to be not friendly to test how much you want her, how much you may sacrifice for her ; if you'll take such play seriously and leave her - she'll feel insulted and will regret about her play, may to hint you that she likes you, but to make "the needed step" herself she thinks as below of her honor.

Intertype relations (IR). For example, EII find as more psychically comfortable delta T types, than beta T types. My types examples may help.

Dichotomy tests. EII are typed (when correctly) as INFJ by MBTI and by other dichotomy tests.

Quote Originally Posted by pinoline View Post
    Sol come here spread ur fizzy essence
    I spread the truth and reason.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    even if IEI woman likes you (this may be seen directly in her emotions and indirect circumstances), she may play in rejection, to be not friendly to test how much you want her, how much you may sacrifice for her ; if you'll take such play seriously and leave her - she'll feel insulted and will regret about her play, may to hint you that she likes you, but to make "the needed step" herself she thinks as below of her honor.
    lol thats me

But I like more when someone is expert at something. But it has to agree with my own vision of things, too.
    I can't say I care about social status. I am somewhat schizoid.

1. Emotional coldness, detachment or reduced affect.
    2. Limited capacity to express either positive or negative emotions towards others.
    3. Consistent preference for solitary activities.
    4. Very few, if any, close friends or personal relationship, and a lack of desire for such.
    5. Indifference to either praise or criticism. -not this-
    6. Little interest in having sexual experiences with another person (taking age into account).
    7. Taking pleasure in few, if any, activities.
    8. Indifference to social norms and conventions.
    9. Preoccupation with fantasy and introspection.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    lol thats me
    Ni types may be similar in this ("conquer me my aggressor"). Leading Ni just have more of such play.
    Which Ni type is yours I'd think with a video.

> But I like more when someone is expert at something.
    > I can't say I care about social status. I am somewhat schizoid.

Ti valued types link to be expert with a formal status, - papers, medals, appointment, etc. Te valued trust more to real responses and results they may see.
    If your type is ENFJ, then formal social role/status of your man should be important for you. Sometimes values may be not clear in consciousness because of environment influence (like Te valued types). For possible ENTJ formal status would be lesser important.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Ni types may be similar in this ("conquer me my aggressor"). Leading Ni just have more of such play.
    Which Ni type is yours I'd think with a video.

> But I like more when someone is expert at something.
    > I can't say I care about social status. I am somewhat schizoid.

Ti valued types link to be expert with a formal status, - papers, medals, appointment, etc. Te valued trust more to real responses and results they may see.
    If your type is ENFJ, then formal social role/status of your man should be important for you. Sometimes values may be not clear in consciousness because of environment influence (like Te valued types). For possible ENTJ formal status would be lesser important.
    I'm certain I'm not ENFJ or any extroverted type. Maybe ILI.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dichotomy tests. EII are typed (when correctly) as INFJ by MBTI and by other dichotomy tests.

Incorrect.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Incorrect.
    You need only to understand own type as IEI to agree with me. You have anything for this and it's question of time and the degree of your irrational obstinacy. To type yourself as P/irrational type and to think yourself as EII is nonsense. Also you fit to IEI values better. And you have examples for IR.

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    I'm certain I'm not ENFJ or any extroverted type. Maybe ILI.
    If you are still not sure in own type, it's good to create typing theme with video.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol

I could be IEI and I agree but it's only your personal bias to decide what type I am, while, you know, I know myself a bit better than you do.

Socionics is better than MBTI, imo, just because of the more logical switch of functions for introverts= introverts are not how they seem lol.
    I've always sensed this when in MBTI too, because I fitted better the description of INFJS. And I had more valued Fi, I still do, that's just not something I expect everyone to notice, such is the nature of Fi.

By the things you say, and your IR especially, I'm coming to determine that you're actually a LII, you just have to switch quadra now : )

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I could be IEI and I agree but it's only your personal bias to decide what type I am
    As I said, - you need to think about my arguments and understand them. As you accept your type as INFP then your situation is easy. EII is J type in Socionics and has other values, - read and compare descriptions of these 2 types. Additonally you may compare yourself with my examples, to check your impressions of psychic comfort from SLE+LSI vs LSE+SLI.
    Also you may ask other people here about your type. Besides common typing, we have here 2 IEI (checked by me) - Aylen and Fay/Owl - you may show your video to them, talk with them - quasi-identity are worse in informal communication, while own type is understandable - you should to feel "your people" in them.

> while, you know, I know myself a bit better than you do.

You know the theory far worse than me and understand types similarly worse. Just think about what I said and try to do what I've offered. You are not EII, - you are clear cute IEI-girl, impulsive and funny.
    I have nothing to add.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know the theory far worse than me and understand types similarly worse. Just think about what I said and try to do what I've offered. You are not EII, - you are clear cute IEI-girl, impulsive and funny.
    I have nothing to add.
    I have to disagree. You showed to be biased about socionics and its methods more than once. Especially when it comes to determine your type BASED ON WHO YOU LIKE. But I've never been in good relationships in what you'd call either my duals, or conflictors. So am I really a IEI? I'm in a relationship with my kindred, and don't think I've ever had such a good relationship before.. but that's not a really recommended one into socion.

Your examples, especially for girls, are just funny. You confuse Fi with girls displaying how girly they are, nothing more biased could come out of this... open your mind a bit.

I think you value F(ak)e and Si(lly) whispering girls, concerned about how they look infront of their youtube watchers, you're actually LII, or maybe ILE. Ain't it cute ? : ) Always thought it was cute type, kruto

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aylen and Fay/Owl - you may show your video to them, talk with them - quasi-identity are worse in informal communication, while own type is understandable - you should to feel "your people" in them.
    That's not a bad idea, but neither a good one. Comparing yourself to others is not really the best way to decide WHO YOU ARE, simply because you can't be sure if what you see is true or you're just seeing it.. (does your elephant story rings a bell?)...

this is the key point to sociotyping, and what puts it spans above to MBTI, you're "judged", ie. typed, for how your brain works, not for how you look. Introverts judging function, being oriented inside, will hardly be perceived as Judging from outside, and that's precisely why socin INFj are commonly your MBTI INFPS.

Go study the functions of MBTI before answering this, tata

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why? Living with a contray is what results in sucide.

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An unhealthy EII is nothing like this when though, I become a sloth and disconnected my room is in disorder and I can't take care of myself, though I do make plans to become better but I just fail at executing them in real life
    I suppose that could happen with IEIs too in a different way

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by youfloweryourfeast View Post
    contrary is quite tiring and annoying because of opposing values, but can be dealt with more easily than superego/conflictor due to better shared understanding, and thus easier cooperation (which also has the side of making it uninteresting, whereas superegos and especially conflictors are rarely boring). same situation with quasi-identical. contrary is probably a little more interesting, as there's better dichotomies for your own type. at least among women i find SLE somewhat more intriguing than LSI. for men it's about the same.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    contrary is quite tiring and annoying because of opposing values
    Annoying or not so pleasant - yes. To be also tiring it needs other strong functions.
    Contrary activates your _strong_ nonvalued regions. You may do that productively, but with lesser interest and pleasure.

An unhealthy EII is nothing like this
    There are no "healthy" Jung types as it's disorders. They differ mainly in the degree of functions disbalance and much linked with this skills.
    There can be additional negative factors which _sum_ to the influence of negative IR. In such case a human with negative IR will be worse perceived and harder to deal with.

Suicide is much linked with a depression.
    Contrary does not lead to this. Just does not support you and reduces attention on pleasant activities.
    What predisposes to depressive symptoms is opposing functions, where most are conflictors and superego IR. While good IR have the opposite effect - inspire higher self-respect and optimism.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are no "healthy" Jung types as it's disorders.
    Jung describes functions in in their very unhealthy conditions , yes, but that doesn't mean that everyone will be unhealthy , there will be more and less, and the more unhealthy is the function, the clearer it becomes
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Self involved
    Selfless
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Self involved
    Selfless
    Definitely not true.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The girl on the right seems like an INFj, or INFp in my opinion. Maybe even ISFj?

I am trying to improve my VI and first impression typing ability. I'd greatly appreciate hearing other people's opinion if they'd be willing to watch the short video.
    Last edited by Icy Good; 02-15-2024 at 04:21 AM.

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Icy Good View Post

The girl on the right seems like an INFj, or INFp in my opinion. Maybe even ISFj?

I am trying to improve my VI and first impression typing ability. I'd greatly appreciate hearing other people's opinion if they'd be willing to watch the short video.
    Left - C>H, xEI-Fe>ESE-Fe
    Middle - D>C, IEE-Fi>SEE-Fi/ESE>LIE
    Right - heavy makeup makes typing difficult, some signs of IJ temperament, seems like she emotes for herself more than communicates with emotions (expressions of self-reflection dominate when it's not her turn to speak while the other two seem more responsive to what's going on around them emotionally), when she reacts to others it feels less natural, so rather not Fe ego... could be ESI but I'm not sure.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe. she looks intuitive

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I would type the women, left-to-right, as SEI, IEE (although she's hard to type. I see Caregiver there, but my relational database doesn't include a woman who looks like her), and ESI. I'd date the ESI, except I'm not black. Not visibly black, anyway. I am part Irish, which is close to being black.

"White" women date "black" men because, in most parts of the world, having dark skin is a negative factor. Being black subtracts points from your overall score. Since people only date other people whose overall "number" is equal to their own number, a black guy with a given "number" is going to be nicer to his GF, or richer, or more athletic, than a white guy with the same "number", in order to make up for his skin color.
    Your "number" is composed of all the good and bad things that you are. If you're tall, your number goes up. If poor, your number goes down. If you don't bathe, or if you are a mean asshole, your number goes down.
    If you've ever seen a short, old, rich fart hanging with a tall, young, beautiful, fertile female, it's because their numbers add up to the same number. It's an equal relationship.

So, by dating a black guy, a woman can get a BF who is nicer to be around than a white guy with the same number, and she doesn't have to give up on body tone or handsomeness or a good personality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The economics of "love" 101

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234