Thread: INxj female and ESFj male

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default INxj female and ESFj male

Hi I was wondering if anyone has any input about young esfj males. I've read that they like to soe their wild oats in their younger years before they get married. I am an infj/ intj <--I type as both for some reason.
    I usually do not care much for effusive desplays of attention, or many compliments. I am friends with an esfj male who seems to give me a lot of attention and has taken an interest in me. Does any one know if esj males are natrually flirty, and kind of playboys as this esfj seems to be?
    female intj/infj ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    yeah they are but i don't think you should infer that they are necessarily man-whores (which it seems like you are doing?)
    It is amazing how you could read into what I said and manage to try and use it against me. I mearly did not want to misjudge the other person, based on my initial reaction, to this unexpected attention. I never said anything about man-whores or I would have used those exact words. The person is a friend of mind so I don't like the implication about me bad mouthing him when I simply am trying to understand his reactions to me. Either way I like him and think he is a very nice person and in no way a man whore, as you put it. That was not called for.
    female intj/infj ?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my my, someone is sure defensive
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I'll say.

And Pedro, you shouldn't be so submissive!
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    Yeah, I'll say.

And Pedro, you shouldn't be so submissive!
    ahaha

Sorry... but seriously blackapple, you should go with your gut. If you feel that he's going to lose interest too quickly, then proceed with caution. If your instincts tell you that he's just having fun flirting with you (maybe he feels good about himself when he can make a woman blush), then just be his friend.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default mmm

Thanks for the input joy that is just what I did. The only reason I asked was because I was a bit offened that this esfj may see me as a plaything and not a person. I innitially only wanted to be friends.

ps. I forgive u pedro
    female intj/infj ?