Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    I'm one the fence myself as to its validity. I think there may be something to it but it should never be the sole criterion used to type someone.
    That depends. I've been told I look as one who gives the cramps, not friendly, etc., on this forum.

In real life, I've been called a bank robber, MMA fighter to name a a few, mafia member - what the fuck ?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton2 View Post
    What's really interesting to me is that while I couldn't place any qualities on the male faces, the female versions jumped out at me.
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

May be a useless question to ask as many socionicists don't put much stock in VI.

I'm one the fence myself as to its validity. I think there may be something to it but it should never be the sole criterion used to type someone.

Still, I'm curious as to how one gets good at VI to the point where they can just look at someone and suggest or rule out types with a reasonable degree of confidence?
    Just type a lot of people. Patterns will emerge. It's not necessarily about static features; expressions are more important. That is, use more so than .

Which photos from which websites do you find more useful for serving as VI reference points? Less useful?
    Don't use websites. You can't rely on the accuracy of the typings, and you don't know whether the picture is of a characteristic expression for that person.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think you can get good at it. There are some stereotypical similarities within the types, but they shouldn't be used as a solid basis for typing, there's too much subjectivity involved in doing so (i.e. "that's an ILI smile, those are EIE eyes" etc)
    In fact I'd go as far as saying that anyone who claims to have mastered VI is a charlatan
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Creepy-male

I think that's a bit of a misunderstanding about what V.I. is. What you're describing--settling resolutely on a typing based on visual features--is bogus. The sort of V.I. practiced on socionics.com is like this. That said, there's more to the picture than just that brand of visual identification.

Some visual traits are very good for narrowing someone's type down. You eventually begin to pick up on these as you start typing more and more people. I believe Rick used to use a visual component to his typings before he moved on from Socionics (lol), in addition to a questionnaire.

But yes, I would be wary about anyone claiming to be able to pinpoint a type based on visual features.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One doesn't.

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by force my hand View Post
    What's really interesting to me is that while I couldn't place any qualities on the male faces, the female versions jumped out at me.
    Yeah, I had the same experience. I mean, if I consciously inspect closely enough, I can differentiate contrasting qualities in the male faces. But the differences in the female faces definitely 'jump out' more to me even at a casual glance. Maybe something about liking girls makes one's brain more perceptually sensitive to nuances in female faces, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    I don't think you can get good at it. There are some stereotypical similarities within the types, but they shouldn't be used as a solid basis for typing, there's too much subjectivity involved in doing so (i.e. "that's an ILI smile, those are EIE eyes" etc)
    In fact I'd go as far as saying that anyone who claims to have mastered VI is a charlatan
    Which really isn't any more subjective than most typing "methodologies" on here and elsewhere. Considering that most people type based on wholly subjective personal opinions like, "this person seems scattered to me and lacks logical consistency, therefore they can't possibly be " or "this person seems to talk about morality a lot, so I think they must be ego." So on, so forth. Rightly or wrongly, whether such opinions are actually type-valid or not, it's unfair to pretend there isn't a huge subjective component at work whenever one draws a conclusion like that. It's really not much better than making assertions like "that's an ILI smile" or "those are EIE eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Thanks Arthur View Post
    I think that's a bit of a misunderstanding about what V.I. is. What you're describing--settling resolutely on a typing based on visual features--is bogus. The sort of V.I. practiced on socionics.com is like this. That said, there's more to the picture than just that brand of visual identification.

Some visual traits are very good for narrowing someone's type down. You eventually begin to pick up on these as you start typing more and more people. I believe Rick used to use a visual component to his typings before he moved on from Socionics (lol), in addition to a questionnaire.

But yes, I would be wary about anyone claiming to be able to pinpoint a type based on visual features.
    Claiming that someone is X type because the shape of their nose or whether their earlobes are connected or not… yeah I'd be a bit skeptical. Which seems to be the kind of approach socionics.com takes. I tend to monitor facial movements when I VI, though I'm not sure I'd call that 'expressions' per say. Even a person's face statically at rest, sans any expression whatsoever, can reveal certain type-related qualities.

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    One doesn't.
    If an objective basis for VI does exist—and according to research, there do appear to be objectively recurring patterns in this sort of thing—then being able to accurately VI should be a trainable skill.

The only arguments in this thread against VI are all basically saying, "I don't personally understand it, therefore it can't be true." Which is fine, but a bit overly presumptuous.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

VI is just practice. I'm not ace at it but the more types I see the more I notice stuff.

This guy, Rob Jenkins, does interesting stuff, at least in regards to facial recognition in general http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/...st/7884223.stm

Oh I think he look ENFp.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

May be a useless question to ask as many socionicists don't put much stock in VI.

Still, I'm curious as to how one gets good at VI to the point where they can just look at someone and suggest or rule out types with a reasonable degree of confidence?

I've looked at numerous photos of people within each sociotype and while I was able to capture some common features for each type, there was still enough variation to the point where it just confused things. There were people who were supposedly that type who didn't have that key feature.

There can be several different looks among people of the same type which is expected because no two people can ever be exactly alike.

Still my wants a more cut and dried system for this. I've found too much conflicting stuff and when I attempt to VI, it's hardly better than random guessing so I rarely attempt it.

Which photos from which websites do you find more useful for serving as VI reference points? Less useful?
    I think developing cut-and-dry rules is actually self-deceptive and probably the worst way at approaching VI, and really the intuitive sense of what type looks which way is probably the best way one can think about it. I sort of think about it this way: if Socionic types are already ridiculously ambiguous, what sense is there in attempting to concretely define how they look? lol it seems absurd to me. That being said, there are definite "looks" that assist in typing, and you really need to just get a feel as to what type looks a certain way. VI is a guide, not an answer imo.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    In real life, I've been called a bank robber, MMA fighter to name a a few, mafia member - what the fuck ?
    Don't forget about "skinhead"; I heard that someone used to call you like that.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i don't think it's really a question of how supposedly valid or accurate VI is - what it is is another source of information you can use to determine someone's type. when VI'ing someone, just take note of what information they are showing - consciously or not - about themselves through their appearance. there isn't an absolute system to it, neither is there for general typing.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    Captain Obvious here...you shouldn't only use VI, but pretty much everyone uses it to some extent. I know that in most cases, given enough pictures, I can definitely make a good read based on VI (although other info definitely helps). Noobs that say "IEI-Fe ftw" or something based on a couple pictures on the forum give VI a bad name.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find training by foto's completely useless.

Real life training is better. The only way of getting good at VI, or at least discovering VI, is knowing a lot of people and their types.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Different types have different typical looks to them, and you do eventually get used to those looks, but it isn't at all perfect. Just like some people look smart but are really dumb, or look stupid but are really smart, so do some people look like a type they aren't. Also, the looks aren't really that specific. Like someone will look kind of introverted-but-Fe-ish, and you'll think, mabye SEI or IEI, so it'll get you into a ball park but you really need more information to see which or if that's even the case. Maybe they're really EIE or IEE. Or maybe someone said something to them just before the photo was taken that gave them an expression that completely threw you off, and they're something else entirely. A still photo shows one tiny little moment and that expression or look might not be typical of a person. Another thing is that entertainers sometimes take on personas for their work, so that can confuse things. One other place where VI can help though is in how people choose to present themselves. There can be very good clues there you can take into consideration when typing.

TIM
    ENTp or ILE
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are some scientific studies which conclude that one's body type and/or facial features can be linked to specific hormones/chemicals within the body and those hormones/chemicals also affect one's temperament. In Helen Fisher's book, Why Him? Why Her?, she explains specific VIs and the chemicals and the personality traits associated with them.
    I think that using VIs to help with the typing process is very beneficial but to use it solely would seem impractical and the margin of error would be high because of the vast differences in physical appearances.
    There have been instances when I have seen and heard the way that people talk (excluding what they actually say), on videos online or in real person and have been able to type them instantly. I've gotten really good at typing IEIs for some reason.
    I think overall, it's a good idea to check typings on multiple levels - VI, behaviors, relationships, etc. - because mistyping someone in the beginning can prove confusing and disastrous later on.

TIM
    Fe dominant
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah guyth this is really stupid we shud nevar V.I. again gosh jesus.

TIM
    Fe dominant
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post

what the fuck are they doing?

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post

what the fuck are they doing?
    They are checking the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the meteo channel at the same time.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    SEE - Se. ESFP. 7w8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IN MY HUMBLE AND PERSONAL OPINION:

I believe that Visual Identification, is the most awesome tool ever. But ONLY with years and years of practice+failure+success!
    I have been studying socionics/mbti/enneagram theory in field (the real world) and in theory (the internet world) for close to 7 years straight (non-stop) now.
    That said: I am 100% confident in my VI skills now.

*Note: It helps, that I am an SEE (esfp / enneagram 7 wing 8)
    (I have Extraverted Sensing as my first main function, and I use it at this point, with great accuracy, to help me Visually Identify people's types every where I go. It's AWEsomely fun!!! I'm Never bored anymore!)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    My opinion: people between 25-50, slim, healthy usually have similar facial features to other people who are the same Socionics type.

Is VI the most reliable way of typing? No

Is VI useful? Yes

Is a video more useful than a picture? Yes

Is observing the lifestyle of a person the most useful way of typing someone? Yes

Is testing reliable? Not much (everybody is apparently ENTP)

Is Socionics everything? No

Is Socionics wonderful? Yes

WILL ROBIN ESCAPE?CAN BATMAN FIND HIM IN TIME?IS THIS THE GHASTLY END OF OUR DYNAMIC DUO?ANSWERS...TOMORROW NIGHT! SAME TIME, SAME CHANNEL!ONE HINT--THE WORST IS YET TO COME!
    LOL; love that Se Role.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    LOL; love that Se Role.
    I love slater. Just so everyone knows. Almost as much as I love Ezra.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone remember my attempt to disprove VI? When I took a picture of myself acting like the stereotype of each type? Heh....I should attempt this again.

But anyhow...I just wanted to express that I really do not see how momentary facial expressions and positioning can indicate a persons personality....anyone can fake or pretend anything.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Alas, even Leonardo fell for some bogus theories. He was fascinated by the study of physiognomy, the "science" of evaluating a person's character by his or her facial features. Although utter codswallop, physiognomy was all the rage until the beginning of this century, when scientists finally chucked it once and for all."

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I type sometimes solely on VI and I'm proud of it. I've typed a whole dating site and picked out the LSEs at one glance (and sadly never read some of their profiles ) but seriously LOL why waste my time when I can do the job efficiently?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Labelling yourself efficient because you can type 'quickly' but having a high probability of getting those types wrong is immoral efficiency. This is akin to a plumber who never fixes any leaks but 'services' twice or thrice as many leaks as any other plumber.

Similar to the plumber who will turn up and put more silicon over the problem VI advocates appear to apply the same incorigible practices to making excuses for their wildly inappropriate typing either by a mixture of simply ignoring critique and new information.

The original Gulenko VI 'catalogue' has a large disclaimer by Gulenko that physiognamy is correlation not causation and therefore that someone interested in accurate typing would aim to find a cognitive reasoning for the VI which is in their view not possible.

4 or 5 years ago there was a drive to expand VI to include physical and behavioural cues with a cognitive basis. The only people who appear to have taken this seriously enough to continue and go on to rigorously catalogue this are the nutters at Pod'lair who appear incapable of answering any critiques of their hypotheses and tend to have a heavy bias towards 'spotting' the behavioural cues of their cults founder in others.
    Last edited by InvisibleJim; 03-25-2013 at 04:14 PM.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I type sometimes solely on VI and I'm proud of it. I've typed a whole dating site and picked out the LSEs at one glance (and sadly never read some of their profiles ) but seriously LOL why waste my time when I can do the job efficiently?
    Maritsa...if someone ever told me this, It would be over. it's a teensy bit creepy. and you didn't even read their profiles?

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I (and many others) have told you before - you're looking for the wrong thing. It's not efficient at all, because all you're getting is guys who you think are some particular type (LSE in this case.) You're missing EVERYTHING important, and focusing on something that doesn't even matter. As long as you continue that approach, the best you can hope for is a stroke of good luck.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well Maritsa, I hope this latest squeeze works out because you seem to place a lot of your own personal value on an idealised interbedded plinth of romance and socionics. I cannot comprehend your over-investment.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did something similar on dating sites, though it was more about ruling people out than finding my dual. Any guy with a picture of himself with no shirt, fishing, or participating in any other outdoor sporting or recreational activity was automatically ruled out. I find the idea of being involved with manly men quite gross. Masculinity is also extremely unattractive to me in females. I found very quickly that guys who seemed like my "type" in their pictures and profiles were often different in person. It wasn't that their profiles were misleading, it was that people have a certain energy or vibe about them that you can only observe in person.

If there is anything to VI, I would imagine that it's much the same and is far more accurate when done in person.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I use VI a lot, but it's maybe accurate to 25-50% of a individuals type.

Sometimes I get a club or temperament but then again these are characteristic I tend to focus on(or at least get a decent impression on). But getting a club or a temperament right is often a dangerous and very bad thing for romantic engagement. Because your conflictor/super-ego shares the same club. Illusion and semi-duals are often attractive due to temperament compatibility but getting that right can also lead you down the rabbit hole. As a whole socionics is pretty pessimistic about the odds of you being able to have a successful relationship with another individual(if you don't already have one). But it does hypothesize that such an individual does exist and is already in a relationship with another dual which leaves you holding a torch like the little match girl until death finally comes and your soul is taken to heaven from this cruel cruel world.

Hope endures..

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    Maritsa...if someone ever told me this, It would be over. it's a teensy bit creepy. and you didn't even read their profiles?
    You can't get to know someone by their profile.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    As I (and many others) have told you before - you're looking for the wrong thing. It's not efficient at all, because all you're getting is guys who you think are some particular type (LSE in this case.) You're missing EVERYTHING important, and focusing on something that doesn't even matter. As long as you continue that approach, the best you can hope for is a stroke of good luck.
    Yeah just because I gave one lose who turned out to be not such a great person doesn't mean they are all bad.
    -

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah just because I gave one lose who turned out to be not such a great person doesn't mean they are all bad.
    That's not what I was saying at all. My point was that picking guys based on type or perceived type really brings the whole thing down to luck, because you're discounting everything that might actually matter in a relationship. In other words - you randomly grab 50 LSEs, using only their type and nothing else to choose them - the chance that you'll actually find a guy who's good for you and a good match with you is just that - purely chance. There are so many many different variables in any person - so many things beyond type, and most things not at all connected to type that matter. Type doesn't matter so much, and doesn't matter at all if you're not looking at anything else. Might as well roll some dice to decide.

Think of it this way: the chance that you find any one quality in a person is always greater than the chance that you'll find that quality AND another quality also. As in, the chance that a person has brown eyes is ALWAYS greater than the chance that a person has brown eyes AND blonde hair (given that there is no trait linkage which hey let's not complicate things.)

So, the chance that a guy will for instance be a nice person is always greater than the chance that he'll be a nice person AND an LSE. Or going the other way around - the chance that he'll be an LSE AND a nice person is always less than that he'll be one OR the other. Your focus is on - LSE. You're not focused on any kind of character trait whatsoever. You're not looking at any kinds of actual qualities of the dude - so the chance that you'll get an LSE with qualities that you want through that approach is less than the chance you'd get a guy with qualities that you want period. You're looking at the wrong thing. You're making the wrong thing important, and so lessening your chance that you'll get the right thing.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That's not what I was saying at all. My point was that picking guys based on type or perceived type really brings the whole thing down to luck, because you're discounting everything that might actually matter in a relationship. In other words - you randomly grab 50 LSEs, using only their type and nothing else to choose them - the chance that you'll actually find a guy who's good for you and a good match with you is just that - purely chance. There are so many many different variables in any person - so many things beyond type, and most things not at all connected to type that matter. Type doesn't matter so much, and doesn't matter at all if you're not looking at anything else. Might as well roll some dice to decide.

Think of it this way: the chance that you find any one quality in a person is always greater than the chance that you'll find that quality AND another quality also. As in, the chance that a person has brown eyes is ALWAYS greater than the chance that a person has brown eyes AND blonde hair (given that there is no trait linkage which hey let's not complicate things.)

So, the chance that a guy will for instance be a nice person is always greater than the chance that he'll be a nice person AND an LSE. Or going the other way around - the chance that he'll be an LSE AND a nice person is always less than that he'll be one OR the other. Your focus is on - LSE. You're not focused on any kind of character trait whatsoever. You're not looking at any kinds of actual qualities of the dude - so the chance that you'll get an LSE with qualities that you want through that approach is less than the chance you'd get a guy with qualities that you want period. You're looking at the wrong thing. You're making the wrong thing important, and so lessening your chance that you'll get the right thing.
    I understand what you're saying, but to me this is what I choose. I've talked this over extensively with my dual cousin, who is instrumental in my decision making process. She and I both agree that what I'm going to do is best for me.

I focus on character, traits, attitude a lot; just because I haven't talked about how I felt with the last LSE I was with and you didn't read me talk about it doesn't mean I haven't given that a lot of thought.
    -

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wasn't in any way referring to any LSE or supposed LSE that you may have dated at any time. The only thing I was talking about was the approach you mentioned taking on a dating site.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I wasn't in any way referring to any LSE or supposed LSE that you may have dated at any time. The only thing I was talking about was the approach you mentioned taking on a dating site.
    I want to be with an LSE; that's final with me. I've dated all kinds of really NICE guys who are of any random type and I don't fit well with anyone of any other type than an LSE. I can't so much as enjoy one decent date or date...take an introvert I had pizza with the other day...WE DID NOT TALK, NO ONE TALKED, WE JUST MADE ONE LINE REMARKS SO BORING I WANTED TO SHOOT MYSELF IN THE HEAD. I'm tired of it. The only decent men that I've gone out with that are tolerable is the LSI that I sent you a pic of, he's turning out to be a really nice guy after 20 dates...and the new LSE is amazing on the first date. I'm good. I'm sticking with my duals. I have considered IEE, but I can't find them.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE men are a dime a dozen, that expression means there are many many of them to one of me, so it's a matter of time and patience before I get a great one. I hope after my last date, I won't need to look for another one since he was a great guy, but we'll see.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Labelling yourself efficient because you can type 'quickly' but having a high probability of getting those types wrong is immoral efficiency. This is akin to a plumber who never fixes any leaks but 'services' twice or thrice as many leaks as any other plumber.

Similar to the plumber who will turn up and put more silicon over the problem VI advocates appear to apply the same incorigible practices to making excuses for their wildly inappropriate typing either by a mixture of simply ignoring critique and new information.

The original Gulenko VI 'catalogue' has a large disclaimer by Gulenko that physiognamy is correlation not causation and therefore that someone interested in accurate typing would aim to find a cognitive reasoning for the VI which is in their view not possible.

4 or 5 years ago there was a drive to expand VI to include physical and behavioural cues with a cognitive basis. The only people who appear to have taken this seriously enough to continue and go on to rigorously catalogue this are the nutters at Pod'lair who appear incapable of answering any critiques of their hypotheses and tend to have a heavy bias towards 'spotting' the behavioural cues of their cults founder in others.
    Good luck on 99% of people understanding this.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jet city woman View Post
    Good luck on 99% of people understanding this.
    Its okay, LSE men are a 'dime a dozen'. Just gotta keep rerolling the dice until one is mad enough to want to hold onto Maritsa. No need to reform a sloppy typing process that likely fails to classify LSEs properly or to consider that Socionics is not a love potion.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast