Thread: ENTps, would you just say what you mean?!

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ENTps, would you just say what you mean?!

LOL, no.

I was talking to an ENFp earlier today and he was complaining about how ENTps he has known code what they're saying. He could tell there was more there than what was being said, but when asked to elaborate, the ENTps would not comply.

After laughing for a moment I confessed that often put messages within things I say that are not readily apparent, and I offered to give him a few examples from posts I have made. I also confessed that one of the reasons I like to change subjects so often if because then when I don't feel like talking about something I can go off on some other tangent and it won't look any different than usual.

After showing him the post and explaining the meaning of whatever was encrypted into it, he stated that no one would be able to pick up on what I had explained. I told him that I thought that most ENTps would if they had read a lot of my posts, and that some other types could if they were so inclined.

For the record, this is not something I TRY to do, it just happens. I think my brain just naturally wants to make patterns. Do I do this to amuse myself?

So.... I think ENTps would be more likely to mean more than what they are saying than other types, or at least in the same manner to which I am refering. It goes beyond posting though. ENTps, though not necessarily untalkative, generally don't enjoy being asked to explain themselves and rarely actually say everything that they are thinking when forming statements.

Okay, this post is not well organzied because I'm not feeling well ATM, but the point is that I think ENTps tend to encrypt messages into what they are saying. Any thoughts? (Anyone who says it's a woman thing had better sleep with one eye open for the rest of their lives because that's not what I'm talking about and I'm not in the mood to hear it!)
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I told her it was a woman thing earlier, in case anyone was wondering ... but, I agree with what she is saying. I pretty much do the same thing in that context.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've also wondered if perhaps I'm just more aware that I'm doing it than most people. I can play connect the dots with a lot of people's threads and it's not uncommon to be able to tell what someone really means by how they say stuff, like if it's out of character or whatever.