Thread: Examples of INTp Fe PoLR remarks

Hybrid View

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I wonder if Fe-polr is being mistaken for Fi-polr? Something else? While socially inappropriate comments may be indicative of Fe-polr, I wouldn't think that being a dick necessarily constitutes what Fe-polr is about. It may be more about 1) the general inability to create warm, loving, friendly, environments to attract singing rainbow unicorns and smiling dancing cupcakes 2) the social awkwardness at how to respond to positive emotions 3) the lack of emotional range of expressiveness that most people take for granted, leading to further social awkwardness and misunderstanding 4) monotone voice, just to name a few.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

Will we start over, or circle the drain crazymaisy's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scientia View Post
    I wonder if Fe-polr is being mistaken for Fi-polr? Something else? While socially inappropriate comments may be indicative of Fe-polr, I wouldn't think that being a dick necessarily constitutes what Fe-polr is about. It may be more about 1) the general inability to create warm, loving, friendly, environments to attract singing rainbow unicorns and smiling dancing cupcakes 2) the social awkwardness at how to respond to positive emotions 3) the lack of emotional range of expressiveness that most people take for granted, leading to further social awkwardness and misunderstanding 4) monotone voice, just to name a few.
    Plus Fe-polr explains the absolute extroverted delight or anger outbursts we have on occasion.
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazymaisy View Post
    Plus Fe-polr explains the absolute extroverted delight or anger outbursts we have on occasion.
    The delight is very adorable. The anger ---> yes, also very good - make yourselves heard.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, exactly. And not being enthused, or even feigning enthusiasm for lame, inauthentic group activities. I think Fe HA is the worst type of Fe. So clumsy. Want to be liked so bad. Sickening.

Shit like this from another site. A male playing fucking hostess. Like a Tupperware party. Let's have an internet "ball". What? lol. And mentions like 50 posters to come in the thread. That is trying hard to be liked. Check out this garbage, Fe in its worst form. It's just fuckin dorky. There is no other word for it.

http://personalitycafe.com/infp-foru...ion-infps.html

An EIE can be as insensitive or shocking as anybody. I actually think they are more confident doing it than lower Fe types.

EIEs generally refuse to conform to standards of what is acceptable and nice to say. Instead, they try to express themselves spontaneously — sometimes harshly, sometimes sweetly or kindly — not because that is what other people expect of them, but because that is what they actually feel at the moment.

Tupac could be EIE and is much harsher than that old Brit.

"I ain't got no motherfucking friends, that is why I fucked your bitch you fat motherfucker." said no Fe polr type ever.

Nas: Hate me now. Do it. I hate you too.

Hell or the pearly gates; I was destined to come
    Predicted, blame God, he blew breath in my lungs

Last edited by Tearsofaclown; 04-13-2017 at 12:28 AM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being a dick doesn't constitute what any function is about. To the degree we can speculate it does, Fe PoLR isnt much different from Fi PoLR when I think about being a dick, rude, etc. I've seen some awful cases of emotional abuse from XLI's, due to their PoLR. Stratiesvayka notices this too in her type descriptions for XLI's.
    Hey, feel free to PM me with any opinions about my type