Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ISFjs ARE EVIL!!!!!

Every single one I meet always nitpicks at me, doesn't find me charming, (or at least is able to resist my charms) and is generally a boring person who doesn't like change. Why are they so scared of change? They always want to stay put, live in the same place their entire lives, and have a cute little family and a spouse they can take care of. BALLS TO THAT. The problem is I find things I can't have attractive. I am easily sexually attracted by ISFjs, and I want it to end, as I find their personalities boooooooring.

Why would you want a girlfriend with the following attributes:

1. Wants everything to always be the same.

2. Doesn't like crude humor.

3. Will do things against you in secret.

4. Nitpicky.

5. If they don't want to talk to you on AIM, they will simply block you without explanation. Rude.

6. They're not lazy at all! They always work hard. WTH. What happened to kicking back with a fatty, popping in a Peter Tosh album and having a cuddle?

7. STOP NITPICKING ME I DONT FEEL LIKE SHAVING.

8. They are incapable of having deep discussions on subjects pertaining to our existence, the meaning of life, God, etc. One time I brought the question of God up, and an ISFj asked me to change the subject because she apparently gets panic attacks when she thinks about it. Hidden Agenda, I guess. I call it being retarded.

9. They are scared -- literally scared -- of sex. Or at least they are before losing their precious virginity.

That's all I can think of. I know that to other types ISFjs may be sweet, kind-hearted people, but all I see is a person I could never relate to on a deep level. But I may be wrong. Maybe it's a matter of facing one's weaknesses. Perhaps your conflicting partner simply smacks you in the face with your primal fears and unconciousness.

For now, though, I don't like ISFjs that much. Also, INFps are boring. (at least the one I used to date)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel your pain. I really do! ISFJs are my supervisee, so I want to help them. Help them not be afraid of everything. Help them relax. Help them blah blah blah. I've had two ISFJ girlfriends, one I chucked pretty quickly, and another one that really fucked with me over the course of a year. They're damaged goods if you ask me. I don't usually make sweeping judgement calls, but every ISFJ I've met has been ruled by their insecurities. They're nasty lying shit-talking fakers. But I too love a challenge, so by the time i realise just how damaged they are, it's too late. Argh.

Just thinking about them pisses me off. I wish I'd never met every single ISFJ that I've met so far.

I don't care what you ISFJ apologists say... I loathe everything that is real about them. It's the fakeness that gets me.
    ENFP - Ethical Subtype.
    In touch with semireality.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonk
    They're nasty lying shit-talking fakers. But I too love a challenge, so by the time i realise just how damaged they are, it's too late. Argh.

Just thinking about them pisses me off. I wish I'd never met every single ISFJ that I've met so far.

I don't care what you ISFJ apologists say... I loathe everything that is real about them. It's the fakeness that gets me.
    Yeah yeah, a type to loathe and a type to love, eh?
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: ISFjs ARE EVIL!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    4. Nitpicky.
    5. If they don't want to talk to you on AIM, they will simply block you without explanation. Rude.
    6. They're not lazy at all! They always work hard. WTH. What happened to kicking back with a fatty, popping in a Peter Tosh album and having a cuddle?
    LOL, Good luck finding a girl who isn't like those things, you just described every girl I have ever made friends with.
    INTJ
    ^..^

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poose
    4. Nitpicky.
    LOL, Good luck finding a girl who isn't like those things, you just described every girl I have ever made friends with.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    yeah i don't get along with isfjs but i think isfps tend to be much more the lying shit talking faker sort
    I've met one person I can positively idendify as an ISFp. She's a young married woman in her early 20s who I worked with for a number of months. She was extremely sweet, and she seemed to like me a lot, and enjoyed my humor. I don't remember ever offending her with a joke, no matter how tasteless. (I use reactions to offensive humor as a filter for who I like and dislike) I really liked her as a friend.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

popping in a Peter
    lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

popping in a Peter
    lol
    LOL.
    It wasn't that crude...
    INTJ
    ^..^

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFjs are evil...

Or how about: anyone that you don't get along with is evil?
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    ISFjs are evil...

I was just about to say that... or anyone who doesn't like you is evil. I'm mean look at this guy:

She was extremely sweet, and she seemed to like me a lot, and enjoyed my humor.
    Every single one I meet always nitpicks at me, doesn't find me charming, (or at least is able to resist my charms) and is generally a boring person who doesn't like change.

Such hypocrites. Many of you accuse ISFJs of shit-talking as you do the very same thing here. I love ISFJs, my best friend is one. She has her faults but we are only human. And I apologize deeply Discojoe that you find us INFPs and ISFJs so boooooring. I wasn't aware that every INFP is born with a mission to entertain you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now I don't agree that they are evil, but its true about the fear of intuitive things. I was talking about politics and the topic got a little out of the norm for one ISFj. She freaked out and told me to stop it because I was saying things that she didn't want her son to hear. totally mind boggled me because i can't see any reason for that other than the fact that what I said just sounded peculiar and out of the norm. It was about oil or something. it was a sorta lame conversation.

I don't agree with ISFp's being shit talkers, i do agree that ISFj's are. this could be personal experience but I find ISFj's tend to bicker and complain in order to destroy their opponents. Its how I got kicked out of my house. I got kicked out virtually, because she would always say I'm welcome to come back. They just imagine things and complain about nothing until their opponent can't take it anymore. Its seems ISFp's usually like everyone and go with the flow, sorta like INFp's but with more aesthetics and less thinking ahead. They like to know what's going on, like "gossip" but its usually warmer and less sadistic of an interest.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I concure, ISFjs and ISTjs I just totally despise ...

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typeless Wonder
    Such hypocrites. Many of you accuse ISFJs of shit-talking as you do the very same thing here. I love ISFJs, my best friend is one. She has her faults but we are only human. And I apologize deeply Discojoe that you find us INFPs and ISFJs so boooooring. I wasn't aware that every INFP is born with a mission to entertain you.
    Your apology seems heartfelt, so I'll make an exception and forgive you.

Look guys, I like anyone who likes me. Hidden agenda, remember? Go read the ENTp uncovered for a refresher.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    ISFjs are evil...

Duh, that's what I basically said.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, INFps are boring.
    I'll give you that. If you were planing on actually getting us to "do" stuff... you know... physical activities, parties, etc..... then we can be pretty boaring people. We like to talk and joke though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you, HB. Come on over to my house where it's my atmosphere and my chosen friends . . . people I know well and who I can let my hair down with . . . and we'll have a great time.
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzblut
    4. Nitpicky.
    Oh my fizzing god, I hope not.
    IMHO....eventually most girls will turn out like this....to a degree....of course, I am sure we are all nice and cuddley to begin with...if we like you....
    INTJ
    ^..^

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i agree with this thread for the most part

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4. Nitpicky.
    Oh my fizzing god, I hope not.
    IMHO....eventually most girls will turn out like this....to a degree....of course, I am sure we are all nice and cuddley to begin with...if we like you....
    Ohhhh give me a break ... like I need any more reasons to start being pessimistic about women again ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4. Nitpicky.
    Well considering that I'm not like that at all, I think that you'll find others that aren't either.
    Yeah, I agree with Herzblut and take exception to that! (Most of it anyway.)
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XcaliburGirl
    4. Nitpicky.
    Well considering that I'm not like that at all, I think that you'll find others that aren't either.
    Me, too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim (nlo)
    Quote Originally Posted by XcaliburGirl
    4. Nitpicky.
    Me, too.
    INTJ
    ^..^

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back on topic:

For the most part, ISFj’s really are not that bad. The thing they don’t like to see is incapability. Be professional at work and yourself in more causal settings, and ISFj’s will appear to be like anybody else.

And about the “friendly” ISFp, that’s major BS! ISFp’s are often nice and gentle, but I have personally known at least some of them to be quite political, backstabbing, and can even lie right to your face (and they are extremely good at it too!). ISFj’s can also be like this, they do this behind your back and what they might say will even surprise you.

Overall, I would say that some apples are better than others. But seriously, not all ISFj’s are that bad.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So... from the way it sounds... ISFjs are the ultimate in passive-agressive tendencies?

Does anyone know an ISFj who they are happy to know?!
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like generalising, but I've had enough experience at this point to know that if I figure out someone is an ISFJ, I'm going to stay as far away as possible.

I really don't like how they make me feel. I'm not a negative person, but ISFJs can make me depressed, they're great at pulling my guilt strings, for [from my personal experience] things which I should not feel guilty about at all! It's when you hear about the things they've said behind your back that you start question who the person is. Then you remember everything you've heard from them about other people, and you realise that it's no different for you.

I don't know, it seems to me like their whole interpersonal technique is to manipulate and control, in very subtle ways.

Gah. Each to their own, but I've learnt my lesson.
    ENFP - Ethical Subtype.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG!!!

I read the description of ISFjs... and I just realized that my mother-in-law is an ISFj...

And I thought she's the way she is because of several decades of acloholism and heroin addiction and OCD and some other form of insanity that I had not yet placed...

LOL... don't get me wrong... I love the woman... but when she's behaving in a way that would normally infuriate me (and I am NOT easily upset), I just have to remind myself that I'm dealing with an emotional toddler... she doesn't know any better and can't control herself... I just have to smile and nod (or ignore her) and it'll be over before I know it...

SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When after several fruitless attempts to establish a stable relationship the partners give up and break the relationship, they feel saved and released.
    yep
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean
    Back on topic:

For the most part, ISFj’s really are not that bad. The thing they don’t like to see is incapability. Be professional at work and yourself in more causal settings, and ISFj’s will appear to be like anybody else.
    Well ignoring the ISFP part . ISFJ are cool people to hang out with. I have a friend who is an ISFJ but known her for only 4 month. Tend to like to orginize there food when they eat. Agree they are just people. They can be nitpicky and whinny if they want.
    ISFP, SEI

Creepy-Megan(not logged in)

I have tried every way I know to get along with them (ISFj). I have failed miserably. I find that my main problem is a lack of reasoning ability in the ones I have known even though they were well read and otherwise intelligent. They basically get ideas from somewhere... anywhere about people usually based on something simple like how they dress or some thing obvious like that and then form some silly seemingly unrelated conclusion that cannot easily be unseated.

The last one I knew wanted to dictate to me- down to the way I dressed but maybe I just dress badly who knows. I was just not willing to dress like how 'society' expected me to like this ISFj encouraged.

This person was very generous at a time when I needed help and I will always appreciate that so I am not going to say it was all bad. However, some people think the generousity was aimed at controlling me- I hope it was not. I think they have mostly great qualities but seem to have one or two negative ones that strongly overpowers everything else but then none of us are totally terrific. I think if they like you and you like them then it is very difficult to see that the way the treat 'outsiders' is often just not fair.

Despite my negative experiences, I am still trying to be open minded about them and perhaps I will learn something here that will help me get along better with them provided it is not some horrible clash that just cannot be overcome.

Parodoxically, my grandmother (now dead)was one and I think I respected her more than anyone else I have ever known.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    OMG!!!

I read the description of ISFjs... and I just realized that my mother-in-law is an ISFj...
    You know, I did the same thing and realized my mom fits the ISFj description... to a Te? Now, I'm wondering if all mom's are this way, or that this is the reason I hide in my room every time I come home...

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    So... from the way it sounds... ISFjs are the ultimate in passive-agressive tendencies?

Does anyone know an ISFj who they are happy to know?!
    My sister is an ISFj and she is a wonderful person. She is the greatest mom I know because she lets her kids be themselves while setting the boundaries they need. They are very happy kids (they have a cool aunt, too! ) She is very creative, thoughtful, caring and generous. She needs a harmonious home base and will make it inviting and homey for everone. She has her values and ethics and can be opnionated, but she will listen to what others have to say and be respectful. She doesn't like crude humour, but if that's the criterion that makes you like a person, she probably does not want to be liked by you. Neither would I or most people I know.

She is a perfectionist, which is harder on herself than on others. Whatever she starts, she finishes and it's great. She, however, often does not think it's good enough and feels that others are doing a much better job than she does. She is aware of this and is working on it.

I hate this this-type-is-evil/cool/dumb bullshit. ENFp is superficial, INTj is weird, ESFp is dumb, ISFj it totally evil...But whatever, just stay away from them then. Just don't trash them. Don't mess with my family! :wink:

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t think it’s a “mom” thing in the slightest. My mom is not an ISFj, and I am most certainly NOT an ISFj. It has nothing to do with being a good mom, either. My husband’s mom was extremely neglectful when he was a child (though she is wonderful now).

I used to hate myself for not being a good homemaker. Now I understand… Once the cash flow from my real estate has grown to the point of justifying the expense, I will hire a housekeeper. There’s no reason for me to be a housekeeper… So what if I leave my clothes in the dryer for 4 days or leave dirty dishes in the sink. My home is sanitary, and that’s all that matters. My mother-in-law has a beautiful home, but couldn’t read 18 font writing without her glasses. Why am I bringing this up? Because she doesn’t wear her glasses when she does dishes… I would take my disorganized home over her lovely home ANYDAY if it means I get to eat off of clean dishes!

So anyways… yeah, the plan is to focus on doing what I do best, and enjoy doing, which is Home Inspection and Real Estate investing. As long as the house is sanitary, we’ll survive until I hire help.
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do astroids run into that no good stupid earth, or does earth run into those no good stupid astroids. Why are we reverting to absolute subjective opinions of a type when the annoyances can all be narrowed down to specific functional patterns FOR EACH TYPE. What might seem like a lie to one is really, someone else considering the feelings of others with a need to know basis protocol. What is considered being purposely being difficult is just intension vs extension. Feelings have no purpose to socionists, except to feelings of others to define socionics itself,.... but we here all know socionics!

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's a classic example of an ISFj.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you really know Jeffk i'm convinced now
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default ISFjs are evil

The debate begins. I think theyre evil. They often do things just to hurt others, or so it seems to me.(So kick me DiscoeJoe, I stole your topic.)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This from an INTp?
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm no supporter of ISFJs by a long shot, but these ISFJs are evil threads are getting old. They're people, just like you, if you don't like them just distance yourself from them. That's what I do now, if I can help it.
    ENFP - Ethical Subtype.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All extraverts are evil. They are noisy, they want to drag me into conversation, they don't seem to get me at all, ergo they are evil.

Not true.
    Not only aren't all extraverts like that, the above behaviour isn't even evil. My point is, people are different, and not bad because of it.
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast