Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Observations and experiences with female SLEs-ESTps

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hereby vote female SLEs as the best candidate for the "Most Likely to Make Darklord Blush" award.
    Ah, but they are cute ...

EDIT: And, no, I've never blushed before. I'll hand out a gold medal to the first person who actually manages.
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Female SLEs...damn, I wish I knew more people.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What i like the most is that they'll act tough and follow through even though you can see they'd like things mellower. They can be great people to fool around with, especially in bars. In one on one conversations they pretend they understand everything and virtually try to really do it, even if they don't care. They're fun to play rhetorics with and can come with quite original "arguments". When they're good friends they're among the most loyal people.

They seem unable to simply ignore conflict or not feeling threatened by an opponent in silence. They can care way too much about "attitude". They can think that their fallacious arguments are right. They often seem to think you want them. When they're not good friends they can be hardly loyal and talk behind people's back easily but this is related to more general points i already stated.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like that SLEs seem to know exactly when to take the initiative in interaction. I agree with detail in that they cannot stand silence when there is conflict to be worked out. I love that about them. I dig their sense of humor and energy. Hard to keep up with, but it's cool.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*burp* they cook well.
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew one female SLE/estp in my life and she was so everything. Not only was she gorgeous, smart, and witty, but she was funnier than myself. I don't think many exist, a female sle is a rare catch, well this one was anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by detail
    What i like the most is that they'll act tough and follow through even though you can see they'd like things mellower. They can be great people to fool around with, especially in bars. In one on one conversations they pretend they understand everything and virtually try to really do it, even if they don't care. They're fun to play rhetorics with and can come with quite original "arguments". When they're good friends they're among the most loyal people.
    That is so true it's not even funny. The two very good friends I have we are closer than me and my brother. In bars I buy shots like crazy and always have to have some affiliation with the band. and as far as conversations go, we just nod our heads and try to pay attention.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are two different extremes of female SLE's I have noticed. One type is typically blonde, usually thin, quiet, and likes to talk about sex. They tend to be very pushy and will seriously shred you if you say anything to make them uncertain about what's right or wrong. like they will go "yeah, okay, ugly" or something like that. My sister, to shut anyone in my family up would go "NERD!! LOSER!!!!". they curl their lips and get this disgusted look about them, simultaneously sizing you up. They tend to be intimidating. I have also noticed that they like to talk about relationships(at least in highschool) between people, like hooking people up. But when they do it it is like in a way that makes them seem like they have an ego about themselves. a sort of "you know you really want me, but that's okay, i can get anyone I want- i'll let her have you." they can be sorta sarcastic and nasaly in the way they talk. I always like their company though. they are mean though, that's for sure. The classic "blonde bitch everyone wants to screw". not all of them are blonde, but its a common stereotype I see.

Another type I have noticed is rounder and has darker hair. They usually have full lips and are a bit gentler and nicer. more playful, like to be the center of attention. Like to dance or sing. I knew one who was sorta a combination of the prior mentioned "type" of ESTp and also the happier one. She sung all of the time, thought she was really great. She was, too. There was no insecurity so should could just "push" herself into things. She also went through guys like it was nothing. If they are confident in themselves they will do that. put them in a bad situation I'm sure that they will start to get pretty clingy.

they also have a tendency of exchanging phone numbers, saying "we should hang out!" and then you call them and they never call you back.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ BigEars: do you think that Sir Isaac Newton was another SLE?
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most female SLEs are VERY LOUD.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    @ BigEars: do you think that Sir Isaac Newton was another SLE?
    Well, no. But he did have a rival that I am almost sure was an SLE what was his name?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waddles w
    One type is typically blonde, usually thin, quiet, and likes to talk about sex. They tend to be very pushy and will seriously shred you if you say anything to make them uncertain about what's right or wrong. like they will go "yeah, okay, ugly" or something like that. My sister, to shut anyone in my family up would go "NERD!! LOSER!!!!". they curl their lips and get this disgusted look about them, simultaneously sizing you up. They tend to be intimidating. I have also noticed that they like to talk about relationships(at least in highschool) between people, like hooking people up. But when they do it it is like in a way that makes them seem like they have an ego about themselves. a sort of "you know you really want me, but that's okay, i can get anyone I want- i'll let her have you." they can be sorta sarcastic and nasaly in the way they talk.

Another type I have noticed is rounder and has darker hair. They usually have full lips and are a bit gentler and nicer. more playful, like to be the center of attention. Like to dance or sing. I knew one who was sorta a combination of the prior mentioned "type" of ESTp and also the happier one. She sung all of the time, thought she was really great. She was, too. There was no insecurity so should could just "push" herself into things. She also went through guys like it was nothing. If they are confident in themselves they will do that. put them in a bad situation I'm sure that they will start to get pretty clingy.

they also have a tendency of exchanging phone numbers, saying "we should hang out!" and then you call them and they never call you back.
    Like I said, the one female SLE I knew what all that and more, she wasn't blonde though. But it was almost as I was looking at the female version of myself, but hotter.

I think that describes estp's in general, unless of course I am female which I doubt. I believe that there are only one type of LSE's. We do tend to have an ego, not seem like we have one. Imagine if you heard every single day, things like this "Is my tongue still in my mouth" or "i'll be whatever you want me to be" you'd start to believe this over time. If by round you mean fat, then this person is not an estp. I do not think you understand how much energy we must use. I eat 3 to 4 times a day and I will never be fat, simply because I am far too active to ever store anything like fat in my body. If you put an estp in a bad situation that's where they SHINE. Of course, now that i'm older I do not say things like this anymore, but you can believe I am thinking them

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are two different extremes of female SLE's I have noticed. One type is typically blonde, usually thin, quiet, and likes to talk about sex. They tend to be very pushy and will seriously shred you if you say anything to make them uncertain about what's right or wrong. like they will go "yeah, okay, ugly" or something like that. My sister, to shut anyone in my family up would go "NERD!! LOSER!!!!". they curl their lips and get this disgusted look about them, simultaneously sizing you up. They tend to be intimidating. I have also noticed that they like to talk about relationships(at least in highschool) between people, like hooking people up. But when they do it it is like in a way that makes them seem like they have an ego about themselves. a sort of "you know you really want me, but that's okay, i can get anyone I want- i'll let her have you." they can be sorta sarcastic and nasaly in the way they talk. I always like their company though. they are mean though, that's for sure. The classic "blonde bitch everyone wants to screw". not all of them are blonde, but its a common stereotype I see.
    I tend to hate people like that.

Your second description reminds me of an ESTP I know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBottom

I tend to hate people like that.

Your second description reminds me of an ESTP I know.
    Hate people like what? ESTPs?

I think I know what it is about us. I noticed this today, we use alot more muscles in our face, particularly around the eyes. This causes others to stare almost trance-like and ponder at the many different expressions. This was just my observation though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hate people like what? ESTPs?
    No, I like really ESTP's from what I've seen. And I meant to only quote the 1st description he gave, not the second. That first description just didn't sound much like any I knew was what I was kind of meaning to get across. And I guess not even a lot of those aspects aren't that bad in that description, mostly just the bitchy part. I would think that those bitchy pain in the ass chicks are usually more feeling types with high egos. Sure, ESTP's have a bit of an ego, that doesn't really bother me, but the rest of that feeling baggage and manipulation crap isn't really there. Thats part of what I like about ESTPs, they're straitforward. They say it, you know? They don't play little mind games. I just don't think bitch is quite the good steriotype for the ESTP... when I think bitch, I think manipulative, etc. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I like ESTPs a lot.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like most ESTps, but I don't really think I've met any that fit the description of a bitch - "bitch" isn't the right word. Assertive girl-next-door type is more like it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, like all descriptions they can be misleading and misinformed unless it's from the lion's mouth so to speak. Some of the qualities mentioned anyone of any type can have, I suppose. It's so hard to describe specifics when you don't know if everyone else does the same things.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not to mention those specifics will be interpreted differently by different types depending on how they metabolize information. One ESTp to another will certainly come off different than an ESTp to an INFp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've noticed I tend to bond much quicker with other estps, it's like a neutral understand and no longer becomes a contest.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Assertive girl-next-door type is more like it.
    That's more like it. See, this I like.

Creepy-krae

Default female sles 2

I haven't looked into the other topic but I'm sure there are posts that are like ZOMG FEMALE SLES ARE MEN, it's so plebeic and stupid I dont' want to click on it and read those low level Hi-I'm-stupid-and-narrow-minded-as-hell kind of posts

how about this - leave the beta STs to beta NFs, problem where? who wants you to like them - NOT ME, they are FOR ME at the end of the day, and NOT for YOU, do you REALIZE?

Also we Betas never bitched about how ESTj women are basically ROBOTS.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Female SLEs

I am wondering about female SLEs. I seem to be in a relationship with one. I thought I was an IEI, but we really seem to burn hot and cold, like semi duals, it is making me think I am a ILI. She is a rauchy performance artist, seeking to tear down civilzation and leave nothing in its place. OWS type. She was educated in top universities in the US and Israel, has a masters from Georgetown, but is struggling to make with only a part time job paying 9 bucks an hour. She has hundreds of friends, and socializes with abandon because in her own words "to be out there, in the moment, is to weild a weapon - my extraversion it is not a simple sheild like you introverts, but a shield of well directed attacks."

She is definatly a logical type, her sexual and social aggression is not "ethical feeling" but raw passion emmanating from her vulernabilites, and is thus somewhat calculating.

I feel a deep bond with her. She says I looked into her soul when I first met her. She thinks of me as a father type, and has been aggressively pursuing me for months. She insists she fell for me the first time we spoke, some 5 months ago. I really do like her, but I am unable to yeild to her aggression. She is too wild.

Her first suggestion for a date was to come over to my place and drink whiskey on my bed. THat never happened. Then, we met again at a friend's party, where she cornered me. she trapped me in the bathroom wanting me to do acid with her, we argued for 30 minutes. She even offered me a BJ. I steadfastly refused her advances.

Four days later, she offered a third time to be my lover. This time I emailed her and offered to be just friends. I went to another party of hers and we hung out. Again, no sex happened. Now she is a bit strange around me. Her eyes are wide like rabbits, but she does not offer to come over or anything.

So is this a normal IEI male reaction to his dual, is this an ILI reaction to a semi-dual?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmfao
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She sounds unstable

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah that bitch cray cray
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am into purposeful assertive behavior, not meaningless aggression. The behavior of generals and billionares are more my kind of Se. Se is "commanding" therefore it should connect to a grand strategy, it should be an extension of the person's visionary drive. Here aggression is sensless thrashing.

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're confused.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Performance artists are the craziest kind. Holy shit. How old is she
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    but she does not offer to come over or anything.
    Better change your locks, stop responding to her, no emails, block everything, hide in the basement or move out of town. Run. You never know when she gets a crazy idea to visit you with a bottle of whiskey and acid in hand.

i bet she likes baudelaire

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's a fuck of a lot more to a person than his/her type.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a Fe ego. I mistyped as my mirror. An EIE would most certainly be in the bathroom with the GIRL! She is an SEE. It is a benifit ring. I am the dominate one. She is there to please me. I am just not needing her services.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What do you mean by she's too wild for you?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    What do you mean by she's too wild for you?
    Maritsa, who are some female SLEs?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Maritsa, who are some female SLEs?
    Brook Shields is one; I wouldn't/couldn't see that SLE are raunchy. They come off more aesthetic.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have broken up. Good. I liked her, but not as a lover.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She must have more friends than she can reasonably tolerate (psychologically); as my Te bf says from the amassed info he's giving to me is that in a latest study suggesting that humans may only be capable of keeping up to 150 friendships. LOL
    -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast