TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFp? (Just an uneducated guess)
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I concur, although I'm not terribly good at solely identifying type through V.I.!
    Remember to keep things simple and not any simpler like Einstein once said.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That was my guess, too. But I really suck at this.

But there is something about the eyes that remind me of mine. Wow, now that was objective, wasn't it?? :wink:
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh...my type???

Seriously though, people claim to be able to type strickly though pictures, but I think the consensus around here(mine too) is that this hardly ever works. Have you taken any MBTI or socionics tests, or can you tell us about yourself?

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tell us a bit about yourself, because VI alone is unreliable when practiced by novices such as us.

But for the hell of it, I'll say ISFp.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats the most INFJ person I've ever seen requesting a VI... I know mirrors can look alike, but what part of that picture suggests ENFP? Usually ENFPs that aren't smiling are instead trying to look innocent and acceptable, so they can get to exposing those teeth; or deep in thought, which is their version of depressed; or goofy. I don't see any of those here.
    thing.

Creepy-Kim (nlo)

Quote Originally Posted by MySaviour
    Thats the most INFJ person I've ever seen requesting a VI... I know mirrors can look alike, but what part of that picture suggests ENFP? Usually ENFPs that aren't smiling are instead trying to look innocent and acceptable, so they can get to exposing those teeth; or deep in thought, which is their version of depressed; or goofy. I don't see any of those here.
    I have several pictures of myself where I have the exact same expression as she does in the first picture, especially the eyes.

As a PS: Your comment about the depressed ENFp is really offensive. Take it from someone who knows what depression feels like.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a PS: Your comment about the depressed ENFp is really offensive. Take it from someone who knows what depression feels like.[/quote]

Don't take it back. There is nothing inherently wrong with offending people.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ethical-intuitive Intratim

(INFJ).
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim (nlo)
    Quote Originally Posted by MySaviour
    I have several pictures of myself where I have the exact same expression as she does in the first picture, especially the eyes.

As a PS: Your comment about the depressed ENFp is really offensive. Take it from someone who knows what depression feels like.
    ENFPs sometimes try to look depressed. When they are depressed, you don't see them. Understand what I'm saying before you take it in, please.. insults shouldn't come cheap.
    thing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFp or INFj possibly. She too reminds me a tremendous amount of me . . . in the olden days.
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

Creepy-

ENFJ or INFP. However, I will concede that I am not great at identifying ENFPs or INFJs.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well.. you guys are pretty good. The latter half though. =P

Yes, I did take the MBTI test of course, and I am INFx. I have tendencies of both P and J, and I can never decide which one it is that I truly am. Every time I test it will come out differently.

I have a hard time making decisions, but I am an extreme organizer/planner with a lot of things. However, I also do like to keep my options open. I am messy, but also organized at the same time.. how is that possible? I dunno. I like to make lists, and stuff like that. I am highly motivated.. if I want to do something, I get it done. Then, other times, I just can't be bothered to do anything at all productive.

What made you guys think I was ENFP? I am for sure not an E. And DEFINITELY not an S.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I have a hard time making decisions, but I am an extreme organizer/planner with a lot of things. However, I also do like to keep my options open. I am messy, but also organized at the same time.. how is that possible? I dunno. I like to make lists, and stuff like that. I am highly motivated.. if I want to do something, I get it done. Then, other times, I just can't be bothered to do anything at all productive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky

(INFJ).

Actually, there are several diffrences between the two. Just a couple questions:

Do you sometimes feel like you are doubting your understanding of things, even if there is little reason to?

Do you sometimes feel like you've lived way longer than your years?

Can you get neurotic about your appearence, worrying about what you look like TOO much at times?

Do you just ignore your health, but then sometimes worry about it?
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(INFJ).

Actually, there are several diffrences between the two. Just a couple questions:

Do you sometimes feel like you are doubting your understanding of things, even if there is little reason to?
    Hmm.. I am not quite sure.. I can't think of any examples of things that I doubt I understand? I doubt I understand this question.

Yes.. like I've lived through so much more than others my age. (You won't believe my age, either! I look older)

Can you get neurotic about your appearence, worrying about what you look like TOO much at times?
    Oh yeah.

No, I worry all the time

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you passive and take care of your surroundings?

or ...

Do you worry about having something worthwhile to say?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux

(INFJ).

Hmm.. I am not quite sure.. I can't think of any examples of things that I doubt I understand? I doubt I understand this question.

Yes.. like I've lived through so much more than others my age. (You won't believe my age, either! I look older)

Oh yeah.

No, I worry all the time
    Everything is screaming INFJ. Loudly. Even if only MBTI's INFJ.

BTW: You look like like your in high school. Sophomore, or Junior. What's that age? 16-17?
    thing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree, those are not common answers for an INFp ...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ScarlettLux, you're an INFJ (EII).

Welcome to Delta!

(EDIT: so what is your age, now that you brought it up?)
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, awesome, thanks guys.. you all are really educated on this MBTI thing. What answers would an INFp give to your questions?

Anyway.. I am 15. Usually people think I'm 18 or something, but that's in real life. I don't think I look that old myself..

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

15? I thought you looked at least 18.
    Both INFps and INFjs I think have alot of emotion, but they have it in completely different ways...INFps express their emotion (extraverted feeling ) while INFjs seem to experience and contemplate it a bit more (introverted feeling )

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm 16.

People usually think I'm 12...
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."